Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 163 164
@Krissim - you misunderstand. It's not that he tests each patch of grass or tries to interact with everything (which he does, but so do I) - He just.. hasn't played. He has simply left his game on and on the charger most of the time and does other things, picks it up when I ask him about it for like, five minutes, then forgets about it again.
I don't fault him for that. He has ADHD and just can not focus on anything (he doesn't like the way medication makes him feel, and functions pretty well when it comes to work, if not great because he bounces from thing to thing so easily). I'm just salty because I am TRYING to find these things, and I haven't found a single one, when bozo over here picks up the game to catch pokemon to trade with me (because I catch things I know he likes to gift to him) and first encounter is a freakin shiny. :|
@Krissim - you misunderstand. It's not that he tests each patch of grass or tries to interact with everything (which he does, but so do I) - He just.. hasn't played. He has simply left his game on and on the charger most of the time and does other things, picks it up when I ask him about it for like, five minutes, then forgets about it again.
I don't fault him for that. He has ADHD and just can not focus on anything (he doesn't like the way medication makes him feel, and functions pretty well when it comes to work, if not great because he bounces from thing to thing so easily). I'm just salty because I am TRYING to find these things, and I haven't found a single one, when bozo over here picks up the game to catch pokemon to trade with me (because I catch things I know he likes to gift to him) and first encounter is a freakin shiny. :|
7HHhXy5.png
@*******

if you get the power items for evs its actually really fast.

For like speed evs: hav the one you want hold the power anklet then get in an sos battle with a pokemon that gives speed evs. Them just knock out 14 of them and your speed eve(or whatever ev you were doing) will be maxed. I fully ev trained my Lycanroc in 5 or 10mins. you can make it even faster if you have pokeras.
And when an ev is maxed it will sparkel to tell you its maxed.
@*******

if you get the power items for evs its actually really fast.

For like speed evs: hav the one you want hold the power anklet then get in an sos battle with a pokemon that gives speed evs. Them just knock out 14 of them and your speed eve(or whatever ev you were doing) will be maxed. I fully ev trained my Lycanroc in 5 or 10mins. you can make it even faster if you have pokeras.
And when an ev is maxed it will sparkel to tell you its maxed.
rwZsAT2.png
I am currently in resetting hell

I got Sun today

POPPLIO, I'VE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR ALREADY.

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT. *shakes 3DS angrily*

I'm not budging until you come out with what I'm looking for!
I am currently in resetting hell

I got Sun today

POPPLIO, I'VE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR ALREADY.

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT. *shakes 3DS angrily*

I'm not budging until you come out with what I'm looking for!
Still trying to breed a shiny Phantump. Still no luck. :')
Still trying to breed a shiny Phantump. Still no luck. :')
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
And I finally caught my Mimikyu. <3

If anybody wants a Jolly Mimikyu in a Moon Ball, just give the word and I'll breed her. (No guarantee on IVs, though; I plan on Bottle Capping her.)
And I finally caught my Mimikyu. <3

If anybody wants a Jolly Mimikyu in a Moon Ball, just give the word and I'll breed her. (No guarantee on IVs, though; I plan on Bottle Capping her.)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Anyone have a destiny knot there willing to trade? Really dont want to farm the battle dome for 48bp :T Ill trade you a shiny Roggenrola for one [img]http://serebii.net/Shiny/SM/524.png[/img]
Anyone have a destiny knot there willing to trade?
Really dont want to farm the battle dome for 48bp :T

Ill trade you a shiny Roggenrola for one
524.png
rwZsAT2.png
I don't suppose anyone needs a Midday Lycanrock?
I need someone with Moon to evolve my Rockruff, so I'll be happy to evolve one in return.
I don't suppose anyone needs a Midday Lycanrock?
I need someone with Moon to evolve my Rockruff, so I'll be happy to evolve one in return.
I've suddenly decided that I really want an Eelektross, but getting one is real slow since you can only get it via island scan.

If anyone has one they could breed for me I'd be grateful, nature or anything doesn't really matter since I can just re-breed it if I don't like it.
I've suddenly decided that I really want an Eelektross, but getting one is real slow since you can only get it via island scan.

If anyone has one they could breed for me I'd be grateful, nature or anything doesn't really matter since I can just re-breed it if I don't like it.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Blackaavar

i have both games so i don't need midday lycanroc but if you still need your rockruff evolved at ~1pm fr time i'd be happy to help!!
@Blackaavar

i have both games so i don't need midday lycanroc but if you still need your rockruff evolved at ~1pm fr time i'd be happy to help!!
is1aOOc.png

@markab
That would be excellent, thank you. :D
Is there anything you're looking for?
@markab
That would be excellent, thank you. :D
Is there anything you're looking for?
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 163 164