Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
@MoonEclipse
Well I chained for it but it only appeared after 60 encounters, normally a chain only really matters after 70 so I just got lucked out :D
@MoonEclipse
Well I chained for it but it only appeared after 60 encounters, normally a chain only really matters after 70 so I just got lucked out :D
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 · he/him

· about / FAQ
· accents
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Parda Yeah, My little sister wont let me complete my game yet. :( So, I cant chain for right now, but congratz!
@Parda Yeah, My little sister wont let me complete my game yet. :( So, I cant chain for right now, but congratz!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
[quote name="Parda" date=2017-01-08 09:00:05] I just got a shiny pikipek oh my flipping god [/quote] the bird thing omg grats.... *___*
Parda wrote on 2017-01-08:
I just got a shiny pikipek oh my flipping god

the bird thing omg grats.... *___*
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
I recently purchased a 2DS just to play this game. I ended up buying Pokemon Sun, and I've been too busy to play much of it, but it's fantastic! I'm about to take part in my second trial. I love that they included Pokemon from all of the regions.
I recently purchased a 2DS just to play this game. I ended up buying Pokemon Sun, and I've been too busy to play much of it, but it's fantastic! I'm about to take part in my second trial. I love that they included Pokemon from all of the regions.
I got a shiny Rockruff which I later evolved into a shiny Lycanroc on Sun which is pretty cool. c:
I got a shiny Rockruff which I later evolved into a shiny Lycanroc on Sun which is pretty cool. c:
eRqYcYz.gif
Does anyone have something infected with pokerus that they'd be willing to send my way? :3
Does anyone have something infected with pokerus that they'd be willing to send my way? :3
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 I have a Whiscash and a Crobat with Pokerus that I'd be willing to give up! c:
@Zeco5000 I have a Whiscash and a Crobat with Pokerus that I'd be willing to give up! c:
@HuggedByABear thank you so much! I don't care which, my fc is 3239 - 3425 - 2497 and my ign is Lloyd
@HuggedByABear thank you so much! I don't care which, my fc is 3239 - 3425 - 2497 and my ign is Lloyd
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000 Okay! My friend code is 0233-1789-4470 and my ign is Skoobuh
@Zeco5000 Okay! My friend code is 0233-1789-4470 and my ign is Skoobuh
@Zeco5000 I apologize in advance if we somehow lose connection, the wifi at my college is very finicky.
@Zeco5000 I apologize in advance if we somehow lose connection, the wifi at my college is very finicky.