Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CLUB] The Pokemon Center!
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 414 415
@Lucy9606

If you ever get a duplicate then yeah totally PM me ^_^ Otherwise it is no biggie

Are you able to get online now? I can be on in a few minutes to send Pikachu over ^_^

PS if you wanted any of the other hatted ones I am *cough* farming them *cough, cough*
@Lucy9606

If you ever get a duplicate then yeah totally PM me ^_^ Otherwise it is no biggie

Are you able to get online now? I can be on in a few minutes to send Pikachu over ^_^

PS if you wanted any of the other hatted ones I am *cough* farming them *cough, cough*
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

Sure! I'll get on now.

I mean.... I wouldn't say no to the other hatted Pikachus, but I will completely insist on getting some shiny or another for you if you get me another one XD
@sarcastickitten

Sure! I'll get on now.

I mean.... I wouldn't say no to the other hatted Pikachus, but I will completely insist on getting some shiny or another for you if you get me another one XD
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606

You think you could do a shiny eevee for all the hatted pikachus? I would (almost) kill for a purple vaporeon
@Lucy9606

You think you could do a shiny eevee for all the hatted pikachus? I would (almost) kill for a purple vaporeon
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

Definitely! (or two Eevees? Seriously, I'd feel bad if you sat through the tutorial that many times and didn't get much to show for it)
@sarcastickitten

Definitely! (or two Eevees? Seriously, I'd feel bad if you sat through the tutorial that many times and didn't get much to show for it)
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@sarcastickitten

Aaaah tysm he's adorable ;-; I'll get working on the Eevee (probably tomorrow though haha)
@sarcastickitten

Aaaah tysm he's adorable ;-; I'll get working on the Eevee (probably tomorrow though haha)
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606

I got a lot of pikachus in hats to show for it... X'D
Hatted pikachus on parade!!

Sorry about that.. getting a shiny is a lot of work too I am cool with one Eevee

I will PM as I collect the other hatted ones, well except Unova, because you are getting that one right?
@Lucy9606

I got a lot of pikachus in hats to show for it... X'D
Hatted pikachus on parade!!

Sorry about that.. getting a shiny is a lot of work too I am cool with one Eevee

I will PM as I collect the other hatted ones, well except Unova, because you are getting that one right?
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

Yep, I can get that one.

Also shiny hunting isn't quite so bad when you watch a stream or something during it; just need to multitask so your brain isn't bored, so don't feel sorry lol
@sarcastickitten

Yep, I can get that one.

Also shiny hunting isn't quite so bad when you watch a stream or something during it; just need to multitask so your brain isn't bored, so don't feel sorry lol
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606

I should do that, last time I tried hunting a fomantis (without the charm I might add) I spent 6 mind numbing hours trying before giving up. I could stream some anime in future attempts. If I am honest it was a complete fluke that I got the shiny popplio, I was trying to get a female one for my dad and the shiny was maybe the 3rd egg that I hatched so yeah, I totally got lucky

It looks like they started handing out the Hoenn hatted ones today so I will PM you once I have one in the bank for you ^_^
@Lucy9606

I should do that, last time I tried hunting a fomantis (without the charm I might add) I spent 6 mind numbing hours trying before giving up. I could stream some anime in future attempts. If I am honest it was a complete fluke that I got the shiny popplio, I was trying to get a female one for my dad and the shiny was maybe the 3rd egg that I hatched so yeah, I totally got lucky

It looks like they started handing out the Hoenn hatted ones today so I will PM you once I have one in the bank for you ^_^
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten

Hey flukes count (they're probably better, unless it's just an ugly one, since it's a surprise). Honestly I only have the charm on my Sun copy (almost there on AS though ;-;), I really need to work on getting it in every game instead of wasting time hunting without it.
@sarcastickitten

Hey flukes count (they're probably better, unless it's just an ugly one, since it's a surprise). Honestly I only have the charm on my Sun copy (almost there on AS though ;-;), I really need to work on getting it in every game instead of wasting time hunting without it.
pulGR4L.png Wishlist
@Lucy9606

I only have in in my Sun as well, but I have yet to try hunting since I got it XD
In AS do you get it after the Hoenn dex is done or after the national dex is done?
@Lucy9606

I only have in in my Sun as well, but I have yet to try hunting since I got it XD
In AS do you get it after the Hoenn dex is done or after the national dex is done?
RWlcD2X.png
1 2 ... 345 346 347 348 349 ... 414 415