Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell Me What You're Proud Of Right Now!
1 2 3 4 5
Im proud of everyone on deviantart for trying their hardest :3 [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/6b4c/f/2012/261/3/6/worst_drawing_ever______reobeonoko_by_footballugi123-d5f3xyh.jpg[/img]
Im proud of everyone on deviantart for trying their hardest :3

worst_drawing_ever______reobeonoko_by_footballugi123-d5f3xyh.jpg
latest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.pnglatest_cb_20150131131123.png
@AntiFerret I want a pet plant too! I want aloe vera, because I get a lot of scars and sunburns :P

I'm proud of myself for not being totally awkward when I was talking to my very new adult friends. I actually talked! I feel like I didn't ask enough questions like a normal person, but I did talk, and that's all that matters!

I don't mean to be self centered, but I'm also proud of finally taking control of my life. I'm finally exercising (ultimate frisbee, pull-up training, biking), cooking my own food (fried rice, pizza, banana scrambled eggs), and of course figuring out how to be more normal (shaving my legs, pinning my hair down, wearing clothes that flatter me).

Okay, something a little less self centered; I'm proud of my parents for bringing me up the way they did! They decided that school was bad for me, and so they brought me up as a life learner! I'm glad that they trusted their instincts :)
@AntiFerret I want a pet plant too! I want aloe vera, because I get a lot of scars and sunburns :P

I'm proud of myself for not being totally awkward when I was talking to my very new adult friends. I actually talked! I feel like I didn't ask enough questions like a normal person, but I did talk, and that's all that matters!

I don't mean to be self centered, but I'm also proud of finally taking control of my life. I'm finally exercising (ultimate frisbee, pull-up training, biking), cooking my own food (fried rice, pizza, banana scrambled eggs), and of course figuring out how to be more normal (shaving my legs, pinning my hair down, wearing clothes that flatter me).

Okay, something a little less self centered; I'm proud of my parents for bringing me up the way they did! They decided that school was bad for me, and so they brought me up as a life learner! I'm glad that they trusted their instincts :)
Ping me! Always! Just copy and paste this: @happyviki

DO IT! JUST DO IT! DON'T LET MEMES STAY MEMES! JUST DO IT!
I got a major role in a one-act that my Play Production class is doing! Also my exchange application for France has been accepted!
I got a major role in a one-act that my Play Production class is doing! Also my exchange application for France has been accepted!
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
I have brushed and flossed my teeth and cleaned my retainers every single day since August!
I have brushed and flossed my teeth and cleaned my retainers every single day since August!
@sh33pskin
Proud of you and your friend! It's tough having a rough school year, but even tougher to bring yourself out on top at the end! And also, omigosh finals! Amazing 100 on that! I'm always happy to hear that folks are doing well in their classes, despite any rough patches!

@junpei
Proud of you and your friends, too! Drawing in general can sometimes be very discouraging, especially if we can't find ourselves liking what we produce. When we make great things that inspire even ourselves, we definitely can embrace that moment! The same goes with written works, too! Also, I'm glad that you like this thread. :) I'm hoping that others find it and can take a moment to bask in their own accomplishments. It's hard out there! Sometimes it's worth it to take a moment and see all the positive things, how far we've come as individuals, or together! :D

@HarveyAlibastor
Me too! I'm proud of a lot of the deviantArt artists that I see. Some of them used to "be so horrible" as they'd say, but now they are running on their stepping stones toward Masters degrees in Art, or finding dream jobs in the art field. Or even just enjoying being "better" than they were a year ago, two years ago, five years ago! They practice and practice and practice, and I'm glad that they do their best every day, even when they feel their worst.
(Also, haha that drawing is great!)

@HappyViki
I love plants! I used to be so horrible at getting them to grow! I recently planted those radishes, and they are much larger now. My orange tree seeds were sprouting so I replanted them in larger pots. And now my lettuce and cucumbers are showing sprouts too! It's very inspiring! Aloe Vera has so many good uses, too! I would definitely recommend planting some! They are very cute, too, and can grow indoors or outdoors. :D! Also, I am proud of you too! Don't take a step back or feel self-centered in regards to your achievements, or your positive things. Embrace it! It isn't self-centered to want to feel good about your milestones in life! You deserve that positive feeling, as does anyone else! It's great to feel it sometimes, too, even if you think someone will look down on it. :) I won't look down on it at all! Moving past awkward feelings/times to talk to new friends is great! It's hard moving forward like that, especially with new things.. because you're worried how the people will act/treat you, or if they will judge you. You talked, and that's a great door opener! That's how really great friendships can start! The same goes for all the other adulting that you're doing. I know that when I started to branch out on my own after my parents passed away, I learned a lot and though I got weighed down, and it was hard to find the bright spots, I did manage to climb out on top again! And there's nothing better in the world than the feeling that you get of being self-proud. It's hard to feel self-proud, easier to feel proud of others, but loving yourself and feeling proud of your own achievements is hard. So embrace it! I'm also proud of your parents for pushing you to be a life-learner! Mine were sort of like that too, but they kinda stopped after things got really hard. But that didn't mean that I did. Just strive to be your best, learn eternally, achieve personal greatness and then the hardships of the world are easier to deal with. :) You'll do your parents proud!

@Percifrax
Heck yeah major roles! *highfive* Proud of you! And whoa, France! That's amazing! Great job! I always wanted to try out the exchange programs for classes, but never got up the courage! This is gonna be big! I wish you all the luck with it, too! Learning in foreign areas can really bring worldly experience to your plate whereas staying local may not always offer that same "through someone else's eyes" kind of opportunities. (Though both local and international learning can be great in its own way!) Rooting for you!

@cheesecakewizard
First of all, I love your username. XD Anyway.. Proud of you, too! Sometimes folks skip the whole brush-floss-other dental care related things, and it can cause them problems down the road. I would imagine it's much harder with retainers, too, because those are super important! It's been a lot of months now, and you're doing great! Keep up that great work! It'll be worth it, knowing that your oral health isn't being compromised in any way, shape, or form. :3!
@sh33pskin
Proud of you and your friend! It's tough having a rough school year, but even tougher to bring yourself out on top at the end! And also, omigosh finals! Amazing 100 on that! I'm always happy to hear that folks are doing well in their classes, despite any rough patches!

@junpei
Proud of you and your friends, too! Drawing in general can sometimes be very discouraging, especially if we can't find ourselves liking what we produce. When we make great things that inspire even ourselves, we definitely can embrace that moment! The same goes with written works, too! Also, I'm glad that you like this thread. :) I'm hoping that others find it and can take a moment to bask in their own accomplishments. It's hard out there! Sometimes it's worth it to take a moment and see all the positive things, how far we've come as individuals, or together! :D

@HarveyAlibastor
Me too! I'm proud of a lot of the deviantArt artists that I see. Some of them used to "be so horrible" as they'd say, but now they are running on their stepping stones toward Masters degrees in Art, or finding dream jobs in the art field. Or even just enjoying being "better" than they were a year ago, two years ago, five years ago! They practice and practice and practice, and I'm glad that they do their best every day, even when they feel their worst.
(Also, haha that drawing is great!)

@HappyViki
I love plants! I used to be so horrible at getting them to grow! I recently planted those radishes, and they are much larger now. My orange tree seeds were sprouting so I replanted them in larger pots. And now my lettuce and cucumbers are showing sprouts too! It's very inspiring! Aloe Vera has so many good uses, too! I would definitely recommend planting some! They are very cute, too, and can grow indoors or outdoors. :D! Also, I am proud of you too! Don't take a step back or feel self-centered in regards to your achievements, or your positive things. Embrace it! It isn't self-centered to want to feel good about your milestones in life! You deserve that positive feeling, as does anyone else! It's great to feel it sometimes, too, even if you think someone will look down on it. :) I won't look down on it at all! Moving past awkward feelings/times to talk to new friends is great! It's hard moving forward like that, especially with new things.. because you're worried how the people will act/treat you, or if they will judge you. You talked, and that's a great door opener! That's how really great friendships can start! The same goes for all the other adulting that you're doing. I know that when I started to branch out on my own after my parents passed away, I learned a lot and though I got weighed down, and it was hard to find the bright spots, I did manage to climb out on top again! And there's nothing better in the world than the feeling that you get of being self-proud. It's hard to feel self-proud, easier to feel proud of others, but loving yourself and feeling proud of your own achievements is hard. So embrace it! I'm also proud of your parents for pushing you to be a life-learner! Mine were sort of like that too, but they kinda stopped after things got really hard. But that didn't mean that I did. Just strive to be your best, learn eternally, achieve personal greatness and then the hardships of the world are easier to deal with. :) You'll do your parents proud!

@Percifrax
Heck yeah major roles! *highfive* Proud of you! And whoa, France! That's amazing! Great job! I always wanted to try out the exchange programs for classes, but never got up the courage! This is gonna be big! I wish you all the luck with it, too! Learning in foreign areas can really bring worldly experience to your plate whereas staying local may not always offer that same "through someone else's eyes" kind of opportunities. (Though both local and international learning can be great in its own way!) Rooting for you!

@cheesecakewizard
First of all, I love your username. XD Anyway.. Proud of you, too! Sometimes folks skip the whole brush-floss-other dental care related things, and it can cause them problems down the road. I would imagine it's much harder with retainers, too, because those are super important! It's been a lot of months now, and you're doing great! Keep up that great work! It'll be worth it, knowing that your oral health isn't being compromised in any way, shape, or form. :3!
I'm super proud that out of 35 teams in Science Olympiad for my state, I got a bronze medal for Invasive Species and my team overall got 2nd for the entire state! For a homeschool only team! It felt so good when we all ran up to get the trophy.
I'm super proud that out of 35 teams in Science Olympiad for my state, I got a bronze medal for Invasive Species and my team overall got 2nd for the entire state! For a homeschool only team! It felt so good when we all ran up to get the trophy.
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
I am proud of good financial decisions. For some reason I am proud of a rock that I have that is carved to look like an owl. I guess I feel the same about the clay pot I own too
I am proud of good financial decisions. For some reason I am proud of a rock that I have that is carved to look like an owl. I guess I feel the same about the clay pot I own too
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@AntiFerret I'm so so proud now of my dragon!... I finally finished his bio, he has art, he has his perfect outfit and the searing armband. I really spoil that child of mine but I love him a lot. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20604306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206044/20604306_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AntiFerret I'm so so proud now of my dragon!... I finally finished his bio, he has art, he has his perfect outfit and the searing armband. I really spoil that child of mine but I love him a lot.

20604306_350.png
Crow - 26 - they/it - local autistic corvid enthusiast
Proud of my friend
and that I have actually been doing well in World History
and that I found a genre f music that my voice fits well with! (Jazz, classical, the "smooth" or "soulful" types of music :3)
Proud of my friend
and that I have actually been doing well in World History
and that I found a genre f music that my voice fits well with! (Jazz, classical, the "smooth" or "soulful" types of music :3)
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Click the photo for my Hatchery!!-->
c3giBRt.png
I've been building up my Dungeons and Dragons character and I gotta say, I'm really proud of what I've done to her.

She's a Minotaur ranger, so I tried to explain that by making her trained by elves after she fled a cult (Baphomet Clan Exile is one of two Minotaur path traits in 4th edition, which we are playing) and from there I tried to explain more and more of her personality and motives.

I've mainly used CharaHub's questions that they put on every character's profile, but they've been pretty helpful in fleshing out something more than "longbow minotaur".
I've been building up my Dungeons and Dragons character and I gotta say, I'm really proud of what I've done to her.

She's a Minotaur ranger, so I tried to explain that by making her trained by elves after she fled a cult (Baphomet Clan Exile is one of two Minotaur path traits in 4th edition, which we are playing) and from there I tried to explain more and more of her personality and motives.

I've mainly used CharaHub's questions that they put on every character's profile, but they've been pretty helpful in fleshing out something more than "longbow minotaur".
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
1 2 3 4 5