Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whyyy
I'm feeling dizzy in the afternoons, and it's happens for the last three days in a row :/
I'm feeling dizzy in the afternoons, and it's happens for the last three days in a row :/
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal Are you eating enough? Low blood sugar can make you dizzy.
@WhiteYveltal Are you eating enough? Low blood sugar can make you dizzy.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@whiteyveltal

in addition to what the person said above, it's also important to get a lot of sleep! i usually feel extremely dizzy when i don't sleep enough.

you also have to make sure you're getting enough vitamins and drinking enough. c:
@whiteyveltal

in addition to what the person said above, it's also important to get a lot of sleep! i usually feel extremely dizzy when i don't sleep enough.

you also have to make sure you're getting enough vitamins and drinking enough. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@WhiteYveltal

Have you been eating lots? Sometimes if you don't really eat anything you get dizzy. That's what my gym teacher told be when I was getting dizzy afterwards. If you are eating enough, then you should probably see a doctor just to see if it's nothing bad.
@WhiteYveltal

Have you been eating lots? Sometimes if you don't really eat anything you get dizzy. That's what my gym teacher told be when I was getting dizzy afterwards. If you are eating enough, then you should probably see a doctor just to see if it's nothing bad.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
@Avessa @MettatonNEO @Heropon I'm pretty sure I've been eating enough, also getting quite a bit of sleep, though I did wake up early yesterday, but I got it the day before, too, plus i got plenty of sleep last night.
@Avessa @MettatonNEO @Heropon I'm pretty sure I've been eating enough, also getting quite a bit of sleep, though I did wake up early yesterday, but I got it the day before, too, plus i got plenty of sleep last night.

- +8 fr time
@whiteyveltal

hm, i'm no doctor but my only suggestion is that it could be a lack of vitamins.

if you feel as if it's serious and important, it's best to ask a doctor, who might have you get bloodwork done to check the levels of vitamins in your blood. or, he'll have another solution to make sure the dizziness stops, because it's quite important that you're feeling alright.
@whiteyveltal

hm, i'm no doctor but my only suggestion is that it could be a lack of vitamins.

if you feel as if it's serious and important, it's best to ask a doctor, who might have you get bloodwork done to check the levels of vitamins in your blood. or, he'll have another solution to make sure the dizziness stops, because it's quite important that you're feeling alright.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO I do feel a lot better now, but it's really hard to get a doctor to see you where I live. If it carries on I will consider it though.
@MettatonNEO I do feel a lot better now, but it's really hard to get a doctor to see you where I live. If it carries on I will consider it though.

- +8 fr time
@WhiteYveltal
Any other symptoms like ringing ears, nausea, difficulty focusing your eyes? You might have the beginnings of/a mild ear infection if so.
@WhiteYveltal
Any other symptoms like ringing ears, nausea, difficulty focusing your eyes? You might have the beginnings of/a mild ear infection if so.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@WhiteYveltal Making sure you're hydrated is a good idea, also. I tend to get lots of headaches and feel dizzy/lightheaded when I'm not drinking enough water.
@WhiteYveltal Making sure you're hydrated is a good idea, also. I tend to get lots of headaches and feel dizzy/lightheaded when I'm not drinking enough water.
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png