Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Thousand Foot Krutch fans?
Anyone in the tfk army here? If you are what's your favorite song and have you seen them in concert?
Anyone in the tfk army here? If you are what's your favorite song and have you seen them in concert?
It's been so long since I properly sat down and listened to TFK, but I do love their music.

Favorite songs? Probably "E for Extinction", "Welcome to the Masquerade", "The Art of Breaking", "War of Change"...it's hard to pick.

I have seen them in concert as part of a Christian rock band event, although my seats were so awful I only saw the back of everybody's head.
It's been so long since I properly sat down and listened to TFK, but I do love their music.

Favorite songs? Probably "E for Extinction", "Welcome to the Masquerade", "The Art of Breaking", "War of Change"...it's hard to pick.

I have seen them in concert as part of a Christian rock band event, although my seats were so awful I only saw the back of everybody's head.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
*Pokes head in* You called?

But in all seriousness, I love their music! My favorite songs are Courtesy Call, Be Somebody, So Far Gone, and Fly On The Wall
Unfortunately I've never seen them in concert, probably because I've never been to a single concert in my life
*Pokes head in* You called?

But in all seriousness, I love their music! My favorite songs are Courtesy Call, Be Somebody, So Far Gone, and Fly On The Wall
Unfortunately I've never seen them in concert, probably because I've never been to a single concert in my life
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
@FretfulSardines @Hallea

I'm not technically a fan but I LOVED their song "Hurt" a lot when I was younger. It inspired some writing and stuff I was doing at the time.

And I didn't know they sang courtesy call! I heard it on a nightcore playlist recently and also really enjoyed it ^^ I love the harmony and the power behind his voice is great. I like the normal version too because when you're used to the nightcore version it sounds very haunting!
@FretfulSardines @Hallea

I'm not technically a fan but I LOVED their song "Hurt" a lot when I was younger. It inspired some writing and stuff I was doing at the time.

And I didn't know they sang courtesy call! I heard it on a nightcore playlist recently and also really enjoyed it ^^ I love the harmony and the power behind his voice is great. I like the normal version too because when you're used to the nightcore version it sounds very haunting!
8PTNkBq.png