Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I need music
1 2
@TheTabooComposer J o u r n e y
Especially the album "Raised on Radio" or some of there more obscure stuff (read: not "Don't Stop Believin" or "Any Way You Want It", good as thoes songs are).
(In all seriousness, I find concentrating on Steve Perry's voice and Neal Schon's guitar to be mystifying inspirational.)
@TheTabooComposer J o u r n e y
Especially the album "Raised on Radio" or some of there more obscure stuff (read: not "Don't Stop Believin" or "Any Way You Want It", good as thoes songs are).
(In all seriousness, I find concentrating on Steve Perry's voice and Neal Schon's guitar to be mystifying inspirational.)
ceasefire. now.
@TheTabooComposer
I read on my little calendar that Johann Sebastian Bach's work can make creative!
They named another one I can't remember, I'm just gonna say Antonio Vivaldi because Vivaldi also has some good music that can get your energies flowing!
If you're not a fan of classical music, I recommend something that has a nice energetic beat to it
Spag Heddy has some good music, but it's dubstep and I know for a fact that that isn't really everyone's thing xD
The Undertale soundtrack and Stardew Valley soundtrack are good too if you enjoy video game music
If you like music more in the Trance genre Alan Walker is definitely a good recommendation!
I'll link you to all said recommendations ovo

Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) Violin Concertos
2 hours and 9 minutes

Antonio Vivaldi - I Solisti Veneti
6 hours and 7 minutes

Best of Spag Heddy (1 Hour Mix)
1 hour and 4 minutes

Undertale Full OST
2 hours and 11 minutes

Stardew Valley Complete Soundtrack
2 hours and 7 minutes

Alan Walker's Youtube channel

I hope this helps!
@TheTabooComposer
I read on my little calendar that Johann Sebastian Bach's work can make creative!
They named another one I can't remember, I'm just gonna say Antonio Vivaldi because Vivaldi also has some good music that can get your energies flowing!
If you're not a fan of classical music, I recommend something that has a nice energetic beat to it
Spag Heddy has some good music, but it's dubstep and I know for a fact that that isn't really everyone's thing xD
The Undertale soundtrack and Stardew Valley soundtrack are good too if you enjoy video game music
If you like music more in the Trance genre Alan Walker is definitely a good recommendation!
I'll link you to all said recommendations ovo

Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750) Violin Concertos
2 hours and 9 minutes

Antonio Vivaldi - I Solisti Veneti
6 hours and 7 minutes

Best of Spag Heddy (1 Hour Mix)
1 hour and 4 minutes

Undertale Full OST
2 hours and 11 minutes

Stardew Valley Complete Soundtrack
2 hours and 7 minutes

Alan Walker's Youtube channel