Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cute Pets?!
So, my mom just randomly sent me these amazing pictures of my dog and I am dying! She's just too cute! Everyone, share cute pictures of your amazing pets. I'd love to see them ^w^ [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/34fefe8ea662b21f9121fa489dabd770/tumblr_o4vkk7EfZ61rhinaao1_400.jpg[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c8a80156149989bda4a7de7ca63bdddb/tumblr_o4vkk7EfZ61rhinaao2_400.jpg[/img]
So, my mom just randomly sent me these amazing pictures of my dog and I am dying! She's just too cute! Everyone, share cute pictures of your amazing pets. I'd love to see them ^w^

tumblr_o4vkk7EfZ61rhinaao1_400.jpg

tumblr_o4vkk7EfZ61rhinaao2_400.jpg
lant.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gifDgYIir9.pngNUA5pse.png7L6SR4L.png98aOAVj.pngtzGTYui.pnggIdKUw8.pngEs5S3lS.pngjX5nUFY.pngL5LpFfw.png43fAQkp.pngtumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflant.gif
!!! That dog is so precious oh my...!!
!!! That dog is so precious oh my...!!
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
@skyquest
Aw, she's adorable! What's her name?
@skyquest
Aw, she's adorable! What's her name?
dvAAau9.pnglight.gif
@BearHeart @KingofSwords

aw, thank you! Her name's Coco (like coconut not chocolate haha!) She's my little gremlin. :3
@BearHeart @KingofSwords

aw, thank you! Her name's Coco (like coconut not chocolate haha!) She's my little gremlin. :3
lant.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gifDgYIir9.pngNUA5pse.png7L6SR4L.png98aOAVj.pngtzGTYui.pnggIdKUw8.pngEs5S3lS.pngjX5nUFY.pngL5LpFfw.png43fAQkp.pngtumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflant.gif
@skyquest Awwww. <3 I love her little tooth poking out too, it's a cute touch to a very cute pupper. I have a Peanut. [img]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o116/AnkokouKaedoni/HappyCuddle.png[/img] (I also have a dog but it's nearly impossible to get cute pictures of him since he's determined to be unphotogenic.)
@skyquest
Awwww. <3
I love her little tooth poking out too, it's a cute touch to a very cute pupper.

I have a Peanut.
HappyCuddle.png

(I also have a dog but it's nearly impossible to get cute pictures of him since he's determined to be unphotogenic.)
@Ankokou

Oh wow! What a sweet little bird!!! What type of bird is he (she?) ?
@Ankokou

Oh wow! What a sweet little bird!!! What type of bird is he (she?) ?
@skyquest
Peanut is a peach faced lovebird. She will be 16 years old in May, so we've had a lot of time to build trust. She is very sweet and loving as long as I respect her instincts (because even the cutest, tamest bird is still not that many generations away from a wild animal!)

Do you know what breed(s?) your pup is?
@skyquest
Peanut is a peach faced lovebird. She will be 16 years old in May, so we've had a lot of time to build trust. She is very sweet and loving as long as I respect her instincts (because even the cutest, tamest bird is still not that many generations away from a wild animal!)

Do you know what breed(s?) your pup is?
@Ankokou

16 years sure is a lot of time! She looks really peaceful just sleeping there. So cute!

Coco's a mix between a pekingese, terrier, chihuahua, and a poodle I think? She's just a little mutt.
@Ankokou

16 years sure is a lot of time! She looks really peaceful just sleeping there. So cute!

Coco's a mix between a pekingese, terrier, chihuahua, and a poodle I think? She's just a little mutt.