Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me with school!!
1 2 3
Hey all! I'm in desperate need of some people to take a survey/test I made for my English Health class. I'll post the link below and I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to take the test!!

TW THAT THIS TEST TALKS ABOUT DEPRESSION AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS PLEASE DON'T LET IT AFFECT YOUR HEALTH!!
click here to take the test

Here is my happy tag on tumblr if you feel the need to look at some cute stuff after taking it! note - it's just all dogs

my friend also needs help so if you could take her survey as well it would mean a lot to us!! i however can not edit any of her questions so how it appears is how it is.

HEY! Thanks so much for helping but I've completed the assignment so please don't take it anymore!! I'm capped over 100+ responses and I am literally mind blown over these results. Thank you to everyone who helped me with my assignment!!!
Hey all! I'm in desperate need of some people to take a survey/test I made for my English Health class. I'll post the link below and I'd really appreciate it if you took the time to take the test!!

TW THAT THIS TEST TALKS ABOUT DEPRESSION AND IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS PLEASE DON'T LET IT AFFECT YOUR HEALTH!!
click here to take the test

Here is my happy tag on tumblr if you feel the need to look at some cute stuff after taking it! note - it's just all dogs

my friend also needs help so if you could take her survey as well it would mean a lot to us!! i however can not edit any of her questions so how it appears is how it is.

HEY! Thanks so much for helping but I've completed the assignment so please don't take it anymore!! I'm capped over 100+ responses and I am literally mind blown over these results. Thank you to everyone who helped me with my assignment!!!
e6a.gif
Done it :)
Done it :)
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@youramazinhtruth

Done it!
And sorry, but just asking if it's possible to add a negative answer for question 12, so it would make more sense? Or at least maybe changing it to ,,to whom you talk...'' instead.
@youramazinhtruth

Done it!
And sorry, but just asking if it's possible to add a negative answer for question 12, so it would make more sense? Or at least maybe changing it to ,,to whom you talk...'' instead.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@KaidanAlenko
thank you so so much!!!

@Kurayami
ahh i made this with a group and i can't remember the question but i'll check back on that as soon as i can!! thank you for the suggestion and thank you for taking the quiz!!
@KaidanAlenko
thank you so so much!!!

@Kurayami
ahh i made this with a group and i can't remember the question but i'll check back on that as soon as i can!! thank you for the suggestion and thank you for taking the quiz!!
e6a.gif
There should be an option for "Nobody" in question 12
There should be an option for "Nobody" in question 12
@youramazinhtruth

Aaah, sorry for minding it so much, but there are also two questions- one you have to answer if you aren't diagnosed with a mental illness, and the other if you are, but both are tagged as obligatory to answer so it also is kinda confusing ^^'
@youramazinhtruth

Aaah, sorry for minding it so much, but there are also two questions- one you have to answer if you aren't diagnosed with a mental illness, and the other if you are, but both are tagged as obligatory to answer so it also is kinda confusing ^^'
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@youramazinhtruth

I finished it and rated my honesty as an 8. I fell in between most answers so I had to decide which way I leaned. There aren't enough neutral or middle options. I know you made this with a group so perhaps let them know? I also wished there was a question asking if you have received help for depression/mental illness (couseling, medications or otherwise) as I take medication for my depression. Otherwise, it was a decent survey!
@youramazinhtruth

I finished it and rated my honesty as an 8. I fell in between most answers so I had to decide which way I leaned. There aren't enough neutral or middle options. I know you made this with a group so perhaps let them know? I also wished there was a question asking if you have received help for depression/mental illness (couseling, medications or otherwise) as I take medication for my depression. Otherwise, it was a decent survey!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@Kurayami
oh i won't even lie, but my teacher asked for a question like that and we had to add it. every questions marked as manditory because our group was made up of four instead of two so we needed to come up with 50 questions!!

@ArchnarQuibQuib
Ahh thank you so much for your input. We really rushed to meet the 50 question requirement so we probably just gave simple answers rather than a neutral. Super sorry about that!! And thanks for the input on the question!!

@Skarm
Working on adding that option and will update my link soon!! Sorry it wasn't available.
@Kurayami
oh i won't even lie, but my teacher asked for a question like that and we had to add it. every questions marked as manditory because our group was made up of four instead of two so we needed to come up with 50 questions!!

@ArchnarQuibQuib
Ahh thank you so much for your input. We really rushed to meet the 50 question requirement so we probably just gave simple answers rather than a neutral. Super sorry about that!! And thanks for the input on the question!!

@Skarm
Working on adding that option and will update my link soon!! Sorry it wasn't available.
e6a.gif
@youramazinhtruth
Taken!
@youramazinhtruth
Taken!
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
@youramazinhtruth

No problem. I hope your group does well!
@youramazinhtruth

No problem. I hope your group does well!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
1 2 3