Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SURVEY: How much time is spent online?
1 2 3 4 5
@kysl7777 Maybe 5-6 hours. I'm a student with a demanding courseload.
@kysl7777 Maybe 5-6 hours. I'm a student with a demanding courseload.
@kysl7777
If you count the time I spend doing my schoolwork and the games I play on my tablet, probably 6-8 hours? If not, then it's more like 5-6.
@kysl7777
If you count the time I spend doing my schoolwork and the games I play on my tablet, probably 6-8 hours? If not, then it's more like 5-6.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
@kysl7777

I spend about 6-8 hours online, probably, but most of my schoolwork is online.
@kysl7777

I spend about 6-8 hours online, probably, but most of my schoolwork is online.
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
@kysl7777

Your answers aren't big enough... xD Closest is #5. I do school and work online but the bulk of it is recreational. 16 hours maybe, counting everything? Sounds bad but I have nowhere to go, and no way to get there. xD
@kysl7777

Your answers aren't big enough... xD Closest is #5. I do school and work online but the bulk of it is recreational. 16 hours maybe, counting everything? Sounds bad but I have nowhere to go, and no way to get there. xD
@kysl7777 9-12+ hours, most of my day is spent on the internet since I'm homeschooled and I play a lot of video games.
@kysl7777 9-12+ hours, most of my day is spent on the internet since I'm homeschooled and I play a lot of video games.
bHeX9bv.png
@kysl7777
like others have said, I spend much of my time online for work

Including Work: 9-12 hours
For Leisure: 3-4 hours
@kysl7777
like others have said, I spend much of my time online for work

Including Work: 9-12 hours
For Leisure: 3-4 hours
@kysl7777
is I dont have lectures: 11
when I dont: somewhat around 16 ? well usually if I sleep 4h then I spend 19h on my computer, if I sleep 12h then 11 so
damn I have a problem
its mostly because I am studying and I dont know many people so there is not much for me to do, and I usually read books or ff on my phone or computer so... I play a lot of video games too
@kysl7777
is I dont have lectures: 11
when I dont: somewhat around 16 ? well usually if I sleep 4h then I spend 19h on my computer, if I sleep 12h then 11 so
damn I have a problem
its mostly because I am studying and I dont know many people so there is not much for me to do, and I usually read books or ff on my phone or computer so... I play a lot of video games too
@kysl7777

6-8 hours to 9-12 hours

Perhaps more if it's vacation
@kysl7777

6-8 hours to 9-12 hours

Perhaps more if it's vacation
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@kysl7777

I'm usually on for 4. 6-8 hours.

I'm a full-time student, literally (except for the times when I need to do human things to survive).
@kysl7777

I'm usually on for 4. 6-8 hours.

I'm a full-time student, literally (except for the times when I need to do human things to survive).
@kysl7777
I would say I spend 9-12 hours online, counting research in school.
@kysl7777
I would say I spend 9-12 hours online, counting research in school.
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 3 4 5