Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SURVEY: How much time is spent online?
1 2 3 4 5
Between 6-8 hours if you count streaming videos.
Between 6-8 hours if you count streaming videos.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@kysl7777

Definitely somewhere in the 9-12 range. I'd say right about 9, actually.
@kysl7777

Definitely somewhere in the 9-12 range. I'd say right about 9, actually.
CHARLIE
They/She | 17 | UK - BST +8 Server Time
@kysl7777

I spend every weekday from around 8am to 6/7 pmon the computer when I'm staying at my dad's, and the next week (at my mom's) I spend every weekday from 6:30am to 4:30/5:30pm on the computer.

So anywhere from 9-12 hours.

Oh, I'm homeschooled. That's why I'm always on the computer.
@kysl7777

I spend every weekday from around 8am to 6/7 pmon the computer when I'm staying at my dad's, and the next week (at my mom's) I spend every weekday from 6:30am to 4:30/5:30pm on the computer.

So anywhere from 9-12 hours.

Oh, I'm homeschooled. That's why I'm always on the computer.
@kysl7777

12+ hours. My excuses: I'm homeschooled and I don't sleep.
@kysl7777

12+ hours. My excuses: I'm homeschooled and I don't sleep.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
@kysl7777 6-8 probably. my school is integrating technology into the curriculum and 90% of my homework is online. also, I like playing videogames.
@kysl7777 6-8 probably. my school is integrating technology into the curriculum and 90% of my homework is online. also, I like playing videogames.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@kysl7777 Honestly it's between 9-12 hours, sometimes more. While my job does involve me being on the computer, even on my days off if I'm at home I'm usually online all day.
@kysl7777 Honestly it's between 9-12 hours, sometimes more. While my job does involve me being on the computer, even on my days off if I'm at home I'm usually online all day.
@kysl7777
Being honest, the usual time is about 9-12 hours or 12+ hours... Most of which is either on this site or Youtube... *has no idea how she's getting through college*
@kysl7777
Being honest, the usual time is about 9-12 hours or 12+ hours... Most of which is either on this site or Youtube... *has no idea how she's getting through college*
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@kysl7777 This probably depends on the day, but I'd say it's 3-4 hours.
@kysl7777 This probably depends on the day, but I'd say it's 3-4 hours.
they/them ~ Leo ~ INFP/J
@kysl7777
usually 5-6 hours... but thats just on the computer after school.... on weekends its way more... and at school im always on my phone.......................
so like
9-12
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@kysl7777
usually 5-6 hours... but thats just on the computer after school.... on weekends its way more... and at school im always on my phone.......................
so like
9-12
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@kysl7777

My school is a tech school so we use the comp for basically everything so around 6-8 hours
@kysl7777

My school is a tech school so we use the comp for basically everything so around 6-8 hours
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

1 2 3 4 5