Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Black Desert Online
Does anyone here play?

I'm in the process of downloading it right now. It's taking forever but looks amazing D:

I'm coming from WoW/Rift/SWTOR/ESO/Skyforge... lots of stuff and am looking for nice people to play with. :)
Does anyone here play?

I'm in the process of downloading it right now. It's taking forever but looks amazing D:

I'm coming from WoW/Rift/SWTOR/ESO/Skyforge... lots of stuff and am looking for nice people to play with. :)
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
ah, i wanted to play, but i also did not want to pay monies for it. orz update and say if you like it/it's good. i'm a wow player forever i think. :/
ah, i wanted to play, but i also did not want to pay monies for it. orz update and say if you like it/it's good. i'm a wow player forever i think. :/
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite - I hear ya, I wasn't too interested in paying for it either. I was hoping it would be one of them free to play dealies, but I got too curious. Like a moth to the flame! Lol hope I don't get burned D:

If it ever finishes downloading, I"ll be more than happy to update :)

I hear ya, WoW was my first MMO and I always end up back there x)
@Sootsprite - I hear ya, I wasn't too interested in paying for it either. I was hoping it would be one of them free to play dealies, but I got too curious. Like a moth to the flame! Lol hope I don't get burned D:

If it ever finishes downloading, I"ll be more than happy to update :)

I hear ya, WoW was my first MMO and I always end up back there x)
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
Sadly Im not but like the free avatar thing
Sadly Im not but like the free avatar thing
BGibTCz.png
Let me know how it is! I downloaded the character creater but lost interest when I found out I couldn't play as a cute wizard boy lmao
Let me know how it is! I downloaded the character creater but lost interest when I found out I couldn't play as a cute wizard boy lmao
2u8j5dz.jpg
I started playing it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm enjoying it so far! I have a tamer and a warrior, but so far the tamer is my favourite to play. I really wanted to make a sorceress, but I didn't enjoy the combat as much. I really hope you enjoy it, though! There's a lot going on in this game and it's not always explained very well, so I recommend having a guide on hand or something.

I feel everybody's pain on the gender-locked classes, though. It looks like they're planning to add new classes as the game develops - the Korean version has two male/female counterpart classes that weren't included in the EU release, blader/plum and ninja/kunoichi.
I started playing it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm enjoying it so far! I have a tamer and a warrior, but so far the tamer is my favourite to play. I really wanted to make a sorceress, but I didn't enjoy the combat as much. I really hope you enjoy it, though! There's a lot going on in this game and it's not always explained very well, so I recommend having a guide on hand or something.

I feel everybody's pain on the gender-locked classes, though. It looks like they're planning to add new classes as the game develops - the Korean version has two male/female counterpart classes that weren't included in the EU release, blader/plum and ninja/kunoichi.
Ooooh my friend and I have been debating over and over again about it!
Tbh to me the only turnoff is just how MASSIVE the files are. ;_;
Ooooh my friend and I have been debating over and over again about it!
Tbh to me the only turnoff is just how MASSIVE the files are. ;_;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png