Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy Zombie Jesus Day!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick, get to your bomb shelters before he gets you. Or he'll make you go to church!

Don't go thinking he can't swim either, he'll just turn the water it into wine.
Quick, get to your bomb shelters before he gets you. Or he'll make you go to church!

Don't go thinking he can't swim either, he'll just turn the water it into wine.
My writing project.
rUN rUN RuN
rUN rUN RuN
cDDSaqc.png
I understand if people don't believe in God or go to church and whatnot, but really? People actually say this stuff? Because I have never heard anyone refer to Easter as "Zombie Jesus Day" and have never seen anyone make fun of His resurrection.

Wow. How far the world has come...
I understand if people don't believe in God or go to church and whatnot, but really? People actually say this stuff? Because I have never heard anyone refer to Easter as "Zombie Jesus Day" and have never seen anyone make fun of His resurrection.

kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
Ah the wonders of being online-is it meant to be a good hearted joke or a mean spirited jab?
Ah the wonders of being online-is it meant to be a good hearted joke or a mean spirited jab?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[img]http://www.rustyredenbacher.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/20130331-140400.jpg[/img]
20130331-140400.jpg
ku7My32.png
[img]http://img03.deviantart.net/ab35/i/2012/098/d/3/easter_and_jesus___crazy_swag_by_envyskort-d4vf5o6.jpg[/img]
easter_and_jesus___crazy_swag_by_envyskort-d4vf5o6.jpg
@Daxillionyx

Oh, God. I love that Jesus. I demand a whole series with that Jesus. xD

Anyway, Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

Be safe when getting those eggs or he may find you! :D
@Daxillionyx

Oh, God. I love that Jesus. I demand a whole series with that Jesus. xD

Anyway, Happy Zombie Jesus Day!

Be safe when getting those eggs or he may find you! :D
tumblr_o8msestCHW1v7mczeo1_400.pngsignicon_by_katze_r_lynx-dahc8om.png
@LexanKrytz Ha ha! Yeah. I love that comic. And it's a good example of a great Easter joke.
Sadly, I don't have a series to share. But the title is: "Jesus' Crazy Swag"
@LexanKrytz Ha ha! Yeah. I love that comic. And it's a good example of a great Easter joke.
Sadly, I don't have a series to share. But the title is: "Jesus' Crazy Swag"
ah.....................religion
ah.....................religion
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
[quote name="Daxillionyx" date=2016-03-27 05:55:25] I understand if people don't believe in God or go to church and whatnot, but really? People actually say this stuff? Because I have never heard anyone refer to Easter as "Zombie Jesus Day" and have never seen anyone make fun of His resurrection. Wow. How far the world has come... [/quote]
Daxillionyx wrote on 2016-03-27:

plague3_zpseb3fb867.png
1 2 3 4 5 6