Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone else?
Does anyone else not like bacon? I just don't like it! Whenever I say that people look at me like I am the spawn of satan. I don't know why I don't like bacon, I just don't. I don't like the way it smells, tastes, or feels! I really hope I am not the only person who doesn't like bacon.

Does anyone else not like bacon? I just don't like it! Whenever I say that people look at me like I am the spawn of satan. I don't know why I don't like bacon, I just don't. I don't like the way it smells, tastes, or feels! I really hope I am not the only person who doesn't like bacon.

They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
I don't like it either. It just taste like overcooked meat to me.
I don't like it either. It just taste like overcooked meat to me.
568.png
I only like it either really crispy or with minimal fat. I hate soft fat on meat. xD
I only like it either really crispy or with minimal fat. I hate soft fat on meat. xD
I love the smell, but hate the taste.

It's like the bacon is taunting me.
I love the smell, but hate the taste.

It's like the bacon is taunting me.
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
I love the smell, but the taste and texture aren't as good as I feel like they should be. It's not satisfying to eat. :'(
Same with pudding: I feel like it should be delicious, but I just can't enjoy it.
I love the smell, but the taste and texture aren't as good as I feel like they should be. It's not satisfying to eat. :'(
Same with pudding: I feel like it should be delicious, but I just can't enjoy it.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I love bacon. BUT... I don't like chocolate chip cookies, apple pie or sweet tea. I am often called "unamerican" xD

P.S. Sweet Tea is a Southern US thing for those of you who don't know. It's basically ice tea with tons of sugar or fruit and...stuff. You ask for tea here, that's what you get :p
I love bacon. BUT... I don't like chocolate chip cookies, apple pie or sweet tea. I am often called "unamerican" xD

P.S. Sweet Tea is a Southern US thing for those of you who don't know. It's basically ice tea with tons of sugar or fruit and...stuff. You ask for tea here, that's what you get :p
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
well thank god im not the only one. i like sweet tea, but not any other kinds of tea. i also cant stand donuts. but bacon is just awful, i cant eat it without feeling sick.
well thank god im not the only one. i like sweet tea, but not any other kinds of tea. i also cant stand donuts. but bacon is just awful, i cant eat it without feeling sick.
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
@NightBlade01 bacon has it's place, and that place is honestly limited in my opinion. I work as a chef and get annoyed at people who isist on adding bacon to EVERYTHING!
No.
Bacon is good for a spinach and feta salad, it is good in proper porpotion on a club sandwich. it does not need to be smothered on everything. Same goes for ranch and cheese.
@NightBlade01 bacon has it's place, and that place is honestly limited in my opinion. I work as a chef and get annoyed at people who isist on adding bacon to EVERYTHING!
No.
Bacon is good for a spinach and feta salad, it is good in proper porpotion on a club sandwich. it does not need to be smothered on everything. Same goes for ranch and cheese.
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam

I know, I will never understand how people can put bacon on everything, like my uncle makes bacon, into waffles, pancakes, toast, spam, and anything else. How do people like bacon that much?
@Selnyam

I know, I will never understand how people can put bacon on everything, like my uncle makes bacon, into waffles, pancakes, toast, spam, and anything else. How do people like bacon that much?
I hate bacon :\
I hate bacon :\
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png