Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Walked my puppy for the first time!
Yesterday, I managed to walk my dog for the first time, without him being flat on the ground (which he did with my mum and sister), and when I showed my mum she was surprised and we probably had to buy a halter for him, but he was absolutely fine!

Lol and his face is so cute, and people talk about shih-tzu's smile which he actually does.
Yesterday, I managed to walk my dog for the first time, without him being flat on the ground (which he did with my mum and sister), and when I showed my mum she was surprised and we probably had to buy a halter for him, but he was absolutely fine!

Lol and his face is so cute, and people talk about shih-tzu's smile which he actually does.
SDevil
@stormdevil ehehe congrats! Don't you just love puppies<3
@stormdevil ehehe congrats! Don't you just love puppies<3
1608367oyoou7plto.gif
Pics????? You can't tell a puppy story without pics what kinda thread is this huh??????? @:
Pics????? You can't tell a puppy story without pics what kinda thread is this huh??????? @:
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
k0ffee thank you, and yes I love puppies to they are just to cute and they are so playful.

@Cheeseburger I didn't manage to take a picture when I next go for walk with him I will surely take a picture of him and upload it on here.
k0ffee thank you, and yes I love puppies to they are just to cute and they are so playful.

@Cheeseburger I didn't manage to take a picture when I next go for walk with him I will surely take a picture of him and upload it on here.
SDevil
@Stormdevil
nice! I miss puppyhood, cherish it! CHERISH IT!
:D
mind you theyre always puppies but certain things change after a while. the fur behind my dogs ears will always remind me of how soft he was ;w;
@Stormdevil
nice! I miss puppyhood, cherish it! CHERISH IT!
:D
mind you theyre always puppies but certain things change after a while. the fur behind my dogs ears will always remind me of how soft he was ;w;
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
Our puppy is only 11 weeks so he is still too little to go on a walk. He needs his second round of shots first. But we're excited. He's also too terrified. We tried taking him into the front and the sound of the cars scared the heck out of the poor little guy. XD
Our puppy is only 11 weeks so he is still too little to go on a walk. He needs his second round of shots first. But we're excited. He's also too terrified. We tried taking him into the front and the sound of the cars scared the heck out of the poor little guy. XD
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.giff4c9992b-47ff-11e7-8b02-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif000653c0-4800-11e7-b454-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
@Stormdevil That's great! You just got yourself a great walking partner for all the adventures outside the home! :D As others said, cherish puppyhood (save for those little needle teeth, those I was excited when they fell out). And a shih-tzu! They stay soft for life, really wonderful dogs!

Reminds me of my little spitz, as a puppy he also would lay flat and stubbornly not move. Now he's the one sometimes helping me back home after a jog!
@Stormdevil That's great! You just got yourself a great walking partner for all the adventures outside the home! :D As others said, cherish puppyhood (save for those little needle teeth, those I was excited when they fell out). And a shih-tzu! They stay soft for life, really wonderful dogs!

Reminds me of my little spitz, as a puppy he also would lay flat and stubbornly not move. Now he's the one sometimes helping me back home after a jog!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
@KoBcane yes, i have had a dog previously before Rusty. I got Rusty after a week of my previous dog passing. We got him because we were all miserable, and i still stometimes remember my previous dog as a puppy and some of it didnt happen again, like chasing the tail.

@Halsha oh my puppy is 13 weeks old, we only walk him short anyways, and he had his shots last week, which is why we are able to work him now.

@@AtomiKamikaze Thank you, and yes i love him even though he can be a bit of a mischievous, but he is a really fun puppy to be with, he even takes peoples shoes if you leave it out and he will just take it to the other room. He is my precious!!

@KoBcane yes, i have had a dog previously before Rusty. I got Rusty after a week of my previous dog passing. We got him because we were all miserable, and i still stometimes remember my previous dog as a puppy and some of it didnt happen again, like chasing the tail.

@Halsha oh my puppy is 13 weeks old, we only walk him short anyways, and he had his shots last week, which is why we are able to work him now.

@@AtomiKamikaze Thank you, and yes i love him even though he can be a bit of a mischievous, but he is a really fun puppy to be with, he even takes peoples shoes if you leave it out and he will just take it to the other room. He is my precious!!

SDevil