Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Solved! :3
1 2
Hey guys! I just recently bought a shimmer gene... But here lies the problem... I have 3 beautiful dragons I can use it on and I CAN'T DECIDE WHO TO GIVE IT TO! (Typing in caps makes me sound louder! Huur)

Below, I've taken screens of what each dragon will look like with the gene. Who do you think should get it?
347ip8g.jpg
Hey guys! I just recently bought a shimmer gene... But here lies the problem... I have 3 beautiful dragons I can use it on and I CAN'T DECIDE WHO TO GIVE IT TO! (Typing in caps makes me sound louder! Huur)

Below, I've taken screens of what each dragon will look like with the gene. Who do you think should get it?
347ip8g.jpg
TtEoLUE.gif
~Made by Veyzkerif~
Augh. I have hard time deciding too. D: the first and the third one look really really good. If I had to pick itwould be the first I'd give the gene to, the primary+secondary combination looks really good and excotic with the gene.

It's my personal opinion to choose #1 because I think I've already seen a ton of black dragons here and the first looks more unique xD
Augh. I have hard time deciding too. D: the first and the third one look really really good. If I had to pick itwould be the first I'd give the gene to, the primary+secondary combination looks really good and excotic with the gene.

It's my personal opinion to choose #1 because I think I've already seen a ton of black dragons here and the first looks more unique xD
.: the endless flight :.
.: FR nuzlocke story blog :.
also available on the forums here

DESPERATELY LF WC or COATL jade/tangerine shim/white-maize-ice OR CLOSE
Choosing number one!
She looks the best with it on.
Choosing number one!
She looks the best with it on.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
I have a bias toward the first, because I love orange/green combos, and it looks unexpected.
But if you aren't planning to breed it, and are keeping that cowl on them, I'd do the third; the color harmony is perfect.
I have a bias toward the first, because I love orange/green combos, and it looks unexpected.
But if you aren't planning to breed it, and are keeping that cowl on them, I'd do the third; the color harmony is perfect.
Dark. Seriously, go for the third one. Shimmer on dark dragons is beautiful.
Dark. Seriously, go for the third one. Shimmer on dark dragons is beautiful.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
Oomph, I'd have a hard time deciding too. But I'm with the others, it'd be a toss-up between the first and third dragon for me (I'm leaning more towards the third one, however, especially since the hood matches super well).
Oomph, I'd have a hard time deciding too. But I'm with the others, it'd be a toss-up between the first and third dragon for me (I'm leaning more towards the third one, however, especially since the hood matches super well).
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I love the third one. The dark color looks beautiful with the shimmer wings.
I love the third one. The dark color looks beautiful with the shimmer wings.
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
Definitely the third one, ESPECIALLY if you keep the accessories on.
Definitely the third one, ESPECIALLY if you keep the accessories on.
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
I say middle or last. I prefer the middle.
I say middle or last. I prefer the middle.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
I say the last one.
I say the last one.
1 2