Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other Smashers?
1 2 3
Are there any other people here who play Super Smash Bros.? I haven't seen any...
Are there any other people here who play Super Smash Bros.? I haven't seen any...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97

I used to be really into playing Smash Bros, but I haven't done much of it lately tbh. Still a really great game though~
@Candlelit97

I used to be really into playing Smash Bros, but I haven't done much of it lately tbh. Still a really great game though~
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@TheVastEmptiness

I'm just waiting for Kamui and Bayonetta to come out... They both look like so much fun to play as!
@TheVastEmptiness

I'm just waiting for Kamui and Bayonetta to come out... They both look like so much fun to play as!
@Candlelit97 I play it! Started with Brawl now with 4
@Candlelit97 I play it! Started with Brawl now with 4
@Entei236

I think I started with Brawl too. Then later, I played Melee a ton. Not competitively, since I always fought level 1 CPUs on Temple. Now, in Sm4sh, I only fight on omega form stages and with level 8-9 CPUs. I've improved quite a bit. :)

I don't play FG anymore, given the fact that I always fought spammers or players that were much better than me.
@Entei236

I think I started with Brawl too. Then later, I played Melee a ton. Not competitively, since I always fought level 1 CPUs on Temple. Now, in Sm4sh, I only fight on omega form stages and with level 8-9 CPUs. I've improved quite a bit. :)

I don't play FG anymore, given the fact that I always fought spammers or players that were much better than me.
@Candlelit97 i have not played Melee yet. I play level 8 and 9s too. But yeah spammers are annoying. But the whole game is kinda a button spamming game for the most part. I play online sometimes I used to not because of lag on Brawl. But I was playing 4 the other day and went online and had no problems
@Candlelit97 i have not played Melee yet. I play level 8 and 9s too. But yeah spammers are annoying. But the whole game is kinda a button spamming game for the most part. I play online sometimes I used to not because of lag on Brawl. But I was playing 4 the other day and went online and had no problems
@Entei236

Lucky, I always get spammers...

Melee has a very large competitive scene. It's often considered the most competitive Smash game. Well, Project M is also fairly competitive too, but it's a Brawl mod.
@Entei236

Lucky, I always get spammers...

Melee has a very large competitive scene. It's often considered the most competitive Smash game. Well, Project M is also fairly competitive too, but it's a Brawl mod.
@Candlelit97 I joined a Smash Bros group here but it seems to have died. I'm a casual though.
@Candlelit97 I joined a Smash Bros group here but it seems to have died. I'm a casual though.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Candlelit97 hmmm interesting. I have never heard of project m. Maybe you are just unlucky. There are a lot of spammers I have played against some. They really like using zelda
@Candlelit97 hmmm interesting. I have never heard of project m. Maybe you are just unlucky. There are a lot of spammers I have played against some. They really like using zelda
@Dodongo

Ah. I'm semi-competitive. I mainly play Custom Glory.
@Dodongo

Ah. I'm semi-competitive. I mainly play Custom Glory.
1 2 3