Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other Smashers?
1 2 3
@Entei236

Perhaps.... Then again, it may have to do with my GSP of over 4 million in Classic mode...
@Entei236

Perhaps.... Then again, it may have to do with my GSP of over 4 million in Classic mode...
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Candlelit97 I always play Smash Run and I usually have a fear of playing online with strangers. The fear is that I suck so badly that nobody wants to be in a room with me.
@Candlelit97 I always play Smash Run and I usually have a fear of playing online with strangers. The fear is that I suck so badly that nobody wants to be in a room with me.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Candlelit97 woah that sounds like a lot. I don't know what mine is I will have to look sometime. I'm sure it's not that high
@Candlelit97 woah that sounds like a lot. I don't know what mine is I will have to look sometime. I'm sure it's not that high
@Dodongo

Hmm... Perhaps you should avoid FG. There's For Fun, which is for casual players. Not only that, but every now and then, you can find a room where people taunt party! :3 Best part is, in the 3DS version, people can't change their tags to taunt or mock you, unlike the Wii U version...
@Dodongo

Hmm... Perhaps you should avoid FG. There's For Fun, which is for casual players. Not only that, but every now and then, you can find a room where people taunt party! :3 Best part is, in the 3DS version, people can't change their tags to taunt or mock you, unlike the Wii U version...
@Entei236

I completed Classic Mode on 9.0 intensity with a Custom Bowser. 3DS 9.0 Classic Mode is much easier because you don't have to deal with Master Fortress at the end.
@Entei236

I completed Classic Mode on 9.0 intensity with a Custom Bowser. 3DS 9.0 Classic Mode is much easier because you don't have to deal with Master Fortress at the end.
@Candlelit97 I'll keep that in mind. And good, I only have the 3DS version. I don't even own a Wii U.
@Candlelit97 I'll keep that in mind. And good, I only have the 3DS version. I don't even own a Wii U.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@Dodongo

I own both a Wii U and 3DS, so I've got fairly good experience with both versions of the game. :)
@Dodongo

I own both a Wii U and 3DS, so I've got fairly good experience with both versions of the game. :)
@Candlelit97 oh man master hand and crazy hand are really difficult to beat
@Candlelit97 oh man master hand and crazy hand are really difficult to beat
@Entei236

Just focus on Master Hand when you're fighting the two hands on intensity 5.0 and above. Plus, (to me) Crazy hand and Master Hand have fairly predictable attacks. There's a Smashpedia article on Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
@Entei236

Just focus on Master Hand when you're fighting the two hands on intensity 5.0 and above. Plus, (to me) Crazy hand and Master Hand have fairly predictable attacks. There's a Smashpedia article on Master Hand and Crazy Hand.
@Candlelit most of the attacks are predictable especially master hands . But on the more intense level one of them turned into this black blob and started walking around and they were like distorting space and trying to trap you in it and it caught me off guard I was so confused
@Candlelit most of the attacks are predictable especially master hands . But on the more intense level one of them turned into this black blob and started walking around and they were like distorting space and trying to trap you in it and it caught me off guard I was so confused
1 2 3