Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lioden?
1 2 3
It is when you know everything well, i almost played for 6 months screech
It is when you know everything well, i almost played for 6 months screech
I have an account (same username as here) but I stopped playing a while ago because it was too time intensive!
I have an account (same username as here) but I stopped playing a while ago because it was too time intensive!
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
It sounds fun and interesting.

Does it work well on mobile?
It sounds fun and interesting.

Does it work well on mobile?
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
https://www.lioden.com/territory.php?id=149694
Add me if you want.

@AnacondaMiracle it works well on mobile, yes
https://www.lioden.com/territory.php?id=149694
Add me if you want.

@AnacondaMiracle it works well on mobile, yes
I REALLY enjoy the way they have the explore aspect with random events. If FR had that it would be amazing. They have nice events too, whereas FR events aren't much. Still, Lioden was waaaay too much work.
I REALLY enjoy the way they have the explore aspect with random events. If FR had that it would be amazing. They have nice events too, whereas FR events aren't much. Still, Lioden was waaaay too much work.
[quote name="Raniuszek" date="2017-05-20 06:17:06" ] I was on Lioden only two days [/quote]
Raniuszek wrote on 2017-05-20 06:17:06:
I was on Lioden only two days
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
1 2 3