Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Calling All Homestucks
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122
@Carcin Oh man, I don't play favorites.
@Carcin Oh man, I don't play favorites.
7OfRPKX.png
@carcin Yep, I saw it, and by the system you listed it's Equius - thus why I explained.
@carcin Yep, I saw it, and by the system you listed it's Equius - thus why I explained.
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@Finian gotcha~

@sersilador I'll list it as Equius then.
@Finian gotcha~

@sersilador I'll list it as Equius then.
IM LEAVING FR. SEE THIS THREAD FOR DRAGONS: LORE, LVL 25, etc
@Carcin K :D

So, because I love discussion...I have a question for everyone here that will hopefully spark some of it (and if nobody minds).
I notice everyone here is listed as having a favorite character, so I want to know - WHY are they your favorite? Why is Aradia/Jasprosesprite/random doomed Dave/whoever your favorite character? Is it an identification thing? Do you think they're cool? Do you think their arc is particularly well-written? Anything! I just wanna know and spark some conversation :D (in a friendly way of course, no bashing required if you don't like someone's opinion >:/ )
@Carcin K :D

So, because I love discussion...I have a question for everyone here that will hopefully spark some of it (and if nobody minds).
I notice everyone here is listed as having a favorite character, so I want to know - WHY are they your favorite? Why is Aradia/Jasprosesprite/random doomed Dave/whoever your favorite character? Is it an identification thing? Do you think they're cool? Do you think their arc is particularly well-written? Anything! I just wanna know and spark some conversation :D (in a friendly way of course, no bashing required if you don't like someone's opinion >:/ )
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns
Ancient Adoptable shop

Pixels by Irithyll!
@sersilador

My favourite(s) are either because I rolpelay as them or because I can relate to their situation. Karkat is because I roleplay as him so much I have grown attached to him on a personal level. Sollux is partly because my astrological sign is Gemini. Dave is because I can relate to his pain and emotions more than any other character.
@sersilador

My favourite(s) are either because I rolpelay as them or because I can relate to their situation. Karkat is because I roleplay as him so much I have grown attached to him on a personal level. Sollux is partly because my astrological sign is Gemini. Dave is because I can relate to his pain and emotions more than any other character.
@Carcin ok! My patron is Aradia, and my fav character...umm...all of them? If I had to narrow it down it'd probably be Nepeta or Roxy.
And as an extra bit of info, I've actually cosplayed as Meenah and Nepeta :33
@Carcin ok! My patron is Aradia, and my fav character...umm...all of them? If I had to narrow it down it'd probably be Nepeta or Roxy.
And as an extra bit of info, I've actually cosplayed as Meenah and Nepeta :33
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@dividedAnimus

Documented it!
@dividedAnimus

Documented it!
@Carcin

I'm a Homestuck. A little shy though. :) July =7 and I was born on the 6th. So... 7+6=13..

Would I add the 1 and the 3 to get 4?
@Carcin

I'm a Homestuck. A little shy though. :) July =7 and I was born on the 6th. So... 7+6=13..

Would I add the 1 and the 3 to get 4?
aFyJZ4Y.png
@jamiejam

No worries! You're very welcome here. In the case of getting anything higher than twelve, you divide it by twelve. 12.5 or lower is Aradia, 12.6 or higher is Tavros. In your case, it's Tavros~ I'll you right on to the chart.

Mind sharing your favourite troll?
@jamiejam

No worries! You're very welcome here. In the case of getting anything higher than twelve, you divide it by twelve. 12.5 or lower is Aradia, 12.6 or higher is Tavros. In your case, it's Tavros~ I'll you right on to the chart.

Mind sharing your favourite troll?
@Carcin

My fav troll would have to be Kankri Vantas. But if it's the beta trolls, Karkat of course. I'm a Cancer and I love it. ♥?♥?
@Carcin

My fav troll would have to be Kankri Vantas. But if it's the beta trolls, Karkat of course. I'm a Cancer and I love it. ♥?♥?
aFyJZ4Y.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 121 122