Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Did You Do In Gaming Today?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
Figured out that my Witcher 2 save file is corrupted, oh JOY.
Figured out that my Witcher 2 save file is corrupted, oh JOY.
A0swSVu.png
Sailor | 29 | They/She
7kf68Em.png
Played Fallout 4 for the first time in weeks to celebrate Christmas vacation and finals finally being over.

Got excited over remembering that I'm getting Witcher 3 for Christmas so that I'll have a new RPG to sink my teeth into over break.

Also got excited since me and a close friend are doing a joined playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition where we progress together through the story at the same time, a tradition we've had since Dragon Age: Origins.
Played Fallout 4 for the first time in weeks to celebrate Christmas vacation and finals finally being over.

Got excited over remembering that I'm getting Witcher 3 for Christmas so that I'll have a new RPG to sink my teeth into over break.

Also got excited since me and a close friend are doing a joined playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition where we progress together through the story at the same time, a tradition we've had since Dragon Age: Origins.
1Wa1sIi.gif
I killed a few dragons in Skyrim.
I started playing it a year after I bought it.
I'm addicted now.

send halp plox

I killed a few dragons in Skyrim.
I started playing it a year after I bought it.
I'm addicted now.

send halp plox

Why are the gold parts in MK8 so exhausting to get

They're not even worth it (aside for the gold glidder which can be nice) but I won't rest until I get them

Makes four days I'm working on it. Today I complete all mirror courses first place, now I gotta do the same for regular 150cc and then beat all developper's ghosts

send help
Why are the gold parts in MK8 so exhausting to get

They're not even worth it (aside for the gold glidder which can be nice) but I won't rest until I get them

Makes four days I'm working on it. Today I complete all mirror courses first place, now I gotta do the same for regular 150cc and then beat all developper's ghosts

send help
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
~~UPDATE~~

Sadly since Christmas is just around the corner I've had to lay off the games in order to finish shopping (Actually doing some as I speak) and start wrapping. So I didn't do any gaming last night but I did do a little today.

The Sims

I decided to go back in time and reinstall the original Sims and it's expansion packs. I created a one person family and her name is Sarayah (pronounced SS-UH-RAY-UH) Rivera (RIV-AIR-UH), a raver who's dream is to become a famous actor and her best friend is a dog named Spazz.
~~UPDATE~~

Sadly since Christmas is just around the corner I've had to lay off the games in order to finish shopping (Actually doing some as I speak) and start wrapping. So I didn't do any gaming last night but I did do a little today.

The Sims

I decided to go back in time and reinstall the original Sims and it's expansion packs. I created a one person family and her name is Sarayah (pronounced SS-UH-RAY-UH) Rivera (RIV-AIR-UH), a raver who's dream is to become a famous actor and her best friend is a dog named Spazz.
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
Im about to go play Wolfquest right now...

glitchquest
Im about to go play Wolfquest right now...

glitchquest
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I played a little more of Dragon Age, I plan to have a re-play once my new TV arrives XD
I played a little more of Dragon Age, I plan to have a re-play once my new TV arrives XD
ku7My32.png
Played Viva Pinata all day today and yesterday after work. I never thought I'd love that game as much as I do. Excited to move on to the other one. That'll probably be a while though. There's so much to do @_@
Played Viva Pinata all day today and yesterday after work. I never thought I'd love that game as much as I do. Excited to move on to the other one. That'll probably be a while though. There's so much to do @_@
y3NW8md.gif
Wiped the Huns off the map. Those warmongers..
Wiped the Huns off the map. Those warmongers..
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
I played Emily Is Away recently. It's free on steam and only about half an hour long. Was a pretty interesting experience and a little heart-wrenching. Worthwhile, considering the extremely minimal investment
I played Emily Is Away recently. It's free on steam and only about half an hour long. Was a pretty interesting experience and a little heart-wrenching. Worthwhile, considering the extremely minimal investment
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30