Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Neko Atsume
1 2 3 4 5
All the cats are way too cute, trying to lure the train conductor one atm
All the cats are way too cute, trying to lure the train conductor one atm
How is a game based on not looking at it for lengths of time addicting? Who knows!

(I love this game tbh)
How is a game based on not looking at it for lengths of time addicting? Who knows!

(I love this game tbh)
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
Ohh reading these replies I have noticed there are many special kitties I have yet to find.

Two of them, Bob the cat and Saint Purrtrick keep showing up when I'm either at work or asleep and I can't see them, it's sad. I do quite like Tubbs, he gives me tons of fish.

Spooky has to be my favourite, it's adorable and it loves that plastic bag so much.
Ohh reading these replies I have noticed there are many special kitties I have yet to find.

Two of them, Bob the cat and Saint Purrtrick keep showing up when I'm either at work or asleep and I can't see them, it's sad. I do quite like Tubbs, he gives me tons of fish.

Spooky has to be my favourite, it's adorable and it loves that plastic bag so much.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
The game is so nice! So adorable. My favourites are Socks, Pickles and Willie :D
The game is so nice! So adorable. My favourites are Socks, Pickles and Willie :D
VVM4XuM.png
Loving all the Tubbs support. I think my favorite thing in Neko Atsume is when this happens; [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/ffc3e9f45d528cc7430b3a2a3691a564/tumblr_nxxcxjtCV01r92fhto1_500.jpg[/img]
Loving all the Tubbs support.

I think my favorite thing in Neko Atsume is when this happens;

tumblr_nxxcxjtCV01r92fhto1_500.jpg
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
pickles is my child
pickles is my child
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@Hollyshark

Pickles is everybody's child
@Hollyshark

Pickles is everybody's child
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
Fred is clearly the best and I will not actually at all fight anyone who says otherwise.
Fred is clearly the best and I will not actually at all fight anyone who says otherwise.
LIo8D8G.gif
>still doesn't have peaches in his catbook
>still doesn't have peaches in his catbook
UKPa4Yy.pngriLoPRS.png
I love them kitties. Though i'm a tad stuck right now, not much new kitties in a while...

But I got Willie just today! Any tips on getting the rare cats? I got Joe DiMeowgio recently, but the others are not coming... (I have the yard expanded and I know about leaving Better Food in the left wing so Tubbs doesn't reach it. But it's not quite working.

Apparently, St. Purrtick visited too, but I missed him, blah. )

I love them kitties. Though i'm a tad stuck right now, not much new kitties in a while...

But I got Willie just today! Any tips on getting the rare cats? I got Joe DiMeowgio recently, but the others are not coming... (I have the yard expanded and I know about leaving Better Food in the left wing so Tubbs doesn't reach it. But it's not quite working.

Apparently, St. Purrtick visited too, but I missed him, blah. )

hP3vDfK.gif
1 2 3 4 5