Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Video Game Romance!
1 2 3 4 5
@Coalesce

My pixely true love is Axel from Kingdom Hearts. <3
@Coalesce

My pixely true love is Axel from Kingdom Hearts. <3
@KoreNestis

HELLO FRIEND DO I KNOW YOU?
@KoreNestis

HELLO FRIEND DO I KNOW YOU?
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Thrall and Jaina.

But it'll never happen, except in my own head.
Thrall and Jaina.

But it'll never happen, except in my own head.
I have an equation. Do you have one, too?
@Avaros

Hancock is my Fallout 4 ghoul boyfriend and i'm so sad you can't officially romance him ;(

(fo4 spoiler) i mean he stabbed a stranger just to impress the sole survivor how are u gonna tell me he isnt a romance option smh
@Avaros

Hancock is my Fallout 4 ghoul boyfriend and i'm so sad you can't officially romance him ;(

(fo4 spoiler) i mean he stabbed a stranger just to impress the sole survivor how are u gonna tell me he isnt a romance option smh
tumblr_static_cl5l56kw84gkkwcgggoo004cc.gif
@Coalesce

What do you mean you can't romance him? He's a romance option for me. Did you fail the speech check, or do you not have him as a follower yet and you can't get him as one? I'm willing to help you get your love life sorted!
@Coalesce

What do you mean you can't romance him? He's a romance option for me. Did you fail the speech check, or do you not have him as a follower yet and you can't get him as one? I'm willing to help you get your love life sorted!
Interested in a Flight Rising themed trading discord?

Join Here!
@CorCordis, YAS, YAS I BELIEVE YE DO.
@CorCordis, YAS, YAS I BELIEVE YE DO.
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
@Avaros Well, I haven't gotten too far into the game actually, but as far as I've been told on tumblr and other internet shenanigans he isn't an official romance option like Preston or Piper. I know you can get really high approval with him, but I didn't think you could actually enter a romantic relationship with him? Or so I thought hahah, might be totally wrong! I don't have a super high speech skill yet since I'm only about 15 hours into the game.
@Avaros Well, I haven't gotten too far into the game actually, but as far as I've been told on tumblr and other internet shenanigans he isn't an official romance option like Preston or Piper. I know you can get really high approval with him, but I didn't think you could actually enter a romantic relationship with him? Or so I thought hahah, might be totally wrong! I don't have a super high speech skill yet since I'm only about 15 hours into the game.
tumblr_static_cl5l56kw84gkkwcgggoo004cc.gif
@Coalesce He is an official romance companion! There are a lot more than just Preston, Piper, and Hancock too. Hancock likes it when you do lots of chems, and when you help the little people of the commonwealth and hurt those who deserve it. (Minute Men quests are great for him.)
I don't think you need a super high speech skill, because the Flirt option will always appear when Hancock wants to have a chat with you. If you are afraid you'd fail the flirt option, you can always save before you talk to him and reload. His backstory is super nice and he's just a super sweet ghoulfriend. :')
@Coalesce He is an official romance companion! There are a lot more than just Preston, Piper, and Hancock too. Hancock likes it when you do lots of chems, and when you help the little people of the commonwealth and hurt those who deserve it. (Minute Men quests are great for him.)
I don't think you need a super high speech skill, because the Flirt option will always appear when Hancock wants to have a chat with you. If you are afraid you'd fail the flirt option, you can always save before you talk to him and reload. His backstory is super nice and he's just a super sweet ghoulfriend. :')
Interested in a Flight Rising themed trading discord?

Join Here!
1 2 3 4 5