Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
Nightcore version of Rabbit hole! I had actually just clicked on this with no prior knowledge as to what this song was, but I can report that it sounds fine, woul prefer other nightcore songs.
Nightcore version of Rabbit hole! I had actually just clicked on this with no prior knowledge as to what this song was, but I can report that it sounds fine, woul prefer other nightcore songs.
bYt72YT.png
5KT5SCp.png9R2Unq1.png
vMooiXU.png V7wUqxW.png
X9S9OJK.png FJ98AnN.png
Great Asset (Lethal Company intro remix) I'm losing my mind at how silly the song is and how the remix is such a bop unironically.
Great Asset (Lethal Company intro remix) I'm losing my mind at how silly the song is and how the remix is such a bop unironically.
F5437Zy.gif IEHJKrO.png Bread
They/them
♦ Bread's Tiny Aether Adopts ♦
[url=https://youtu.be/zte5Z8eluoQ?si=BPy5NH3HgRWPLYOl]This[/url] extremely cursed remix that my mom sent me I don't know what's weirder; the fact that my mom is far more knowledgeable about zoomer internet culture than I am, or the fact that I am physically incapable of stopping myself from looping this track ad nauseum [emoji=music notes size=1] [emoji=firework size=1] [i]A GRIMACE SHAKE IN FORTNITE[/i] [emoji=firework size=1] [emoji=music note size=1]
This extremely cursed remix that my mom sent me
I don't know what's weirder; the fact that my mom is far more knowledgeable about zoomer internet culture than I am, or the fact that I am physically incapable of stopping myself from looping this track ad nauseum

A GRIMACE SHAKE IN FORTNITE
47.png inmediasres
she/her | fr + 3 | avatar dragon
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts

Also been listening to a four part flute choir piece called The Doubtful Wife, which is movement II of the piece A Gaelic Offering. Playing it on Saturday, so I gotta learn my part in 3 days to put with everyone else. It’s a cool song though, and I highly recommend checking it out.
Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts

Also been listening to a four part flute choir piece called The Doubtful Wife, which is movement II of the piece A Gaelic Offering. Playing it on Saturday, so I gotta learn my part in 3 days to put with everyone else. It’s a cool song though, and I highly recommend checking it out.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
I'm going to prestate this with no I did not find this from the Warriors MAP hollyfawn I only learned that was a thing from the vids comments, enjoy the books though.
This song just came up in my random music playlist on YT
Beneath the Brine by The Family Crest
I'm going to prestate this with no I did not find this from the Warriors MAP hollyfawn I only learned that was a thing from the vids comments, enjoy the books though.
This song just came up in my random music playlist on YT
Beneath the Brine by The Family Crest
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
The Unforgiven - Metallica
The Unforgiven - Metallica
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 16
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
The Campfire Song from The Lighting Thief (i'm such a nerd lol)
The Campfire Song from The Lighting Thief (i'm such a nerd lol)
meep morp
92511777.png91739164.png
ozXwjvF.pngiuEBSJ3.pngtn0RSo5.png
It0R1xG.pnga129Nss.png
3cyGa7Q.pngYMPbu9R.png
Beep Boop Bop by Een Glish

I don't particulary enjoy most rap but for whatever when it's a vocaloid it makes it lot easier to listen to.
Beep Boop Bop by Een Glish

I don't particulary enjoy most rap but for whatever when it's a vocaloid it makes it lot easier to listen to.
blinkies-Cafe-MG.gif
Disney music lol
Disney music lol
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngBT1N47G.pngJ8QoPxT.png
ll0CfnD.pngVvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
Dark Star (Acoustic Remix) by Aviators
Dark Star (Acoustic Remix) by Aviators
OvsSafP.pngZCtHkwl.pngQUIpVFE.pngHFTcGUj.pngPt4fSdU.pngmlHpBMC.png.png
dlR2bWP.pngypcKWM0.pnghSzgn50.pngAlIIHoP.png22pqEjf.pngFObX7rS.png.png
vcFDRmq.pngsmOaI1V.pngDa1cz0f.pngpellbsg.pngWFpPzZn.png.pngYMPbu9R.png