Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 764 765 766 767 768 ... 861 862
My ceiling fan lmao
Real talk though, my favorite band is Skillet. I absolutely love rock music. A favorite off the top of my head is would you be impressed by streetlight manifesto!
My ceiling fan lmao
Real talk though, my favorite band is Skillet. I absolutely love rock music. A favorite off the top of my head is would you be impressed by streetlight manifesto!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="grimpoks" date="2023-07-08 21:24:38" ] It's not music, but I'm still listening to it--it's Welcome to Nightvale, the podcast! I'm listening through old episodes again, because I'll always love every bit of the series. [/quote] omg welcome to nightvale is amazing :0 love the books as well
grimpoks wrote on 2023-07-08 21:24:38:
It's not music, but I'm still listening to it--it's Welcome to Nightvale, the podcast! I'm listening through old episodes again, because I'll always love every bit of the series.

omg welcome to nightvale is amazing :0

love the books as well
xe/xir
Janelle Monae - 57821
Janelle Monae - 57821
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
One Of These Days: Camper Van Beethoven
One Of These Days: Camper Van Beethoven
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
John Lanchbery's arrangements of Franz Liszt for Kenneth MacMillan's ballet, [i]Mayerling[/i]. [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Phew, lot of names there.
John Lanchbery's arrangements of Franz Liszt for Kenneth MacMillan's ballet, Mayerling. Phew, lot of names there.
FJHrG8P.png
Bounce by System of a Down

i cannot get over the concept of this sogn. its just. "ooh yeah im gonna impress my hot date with my pogo stick tricks!!!" but its heavy metal
Bounce by System of a Down

i cannot get over the concept of this sogn. its just. "ooh yeah im gonna impress my hot date with my pogo stick tricks!!!" but its heavy metal
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
[quote name="PrincessInfinity" date="2023-07-16 07:46:39" ] I can see you - Taylor Swift [/quote] My mom adores Taylor Swift [emoji=coatl love size=1] She's going to Taylor's concert next month and asked me to do her makeup for it. Her favorite album is Reputation and she's given me free reign to go fun and theatrical, so I'm thinking lots of black, red, and snakes.
PrincessInfinity wrote on 2023-07-16 07:46:39:
I can see you - Taylor Swift

My mom adores Taylor Swift She's going to Taylor's concert next month and asked me to do her makeup for it. Her favorite album is Reputation and she's given me free reign to go fun and theatrical, so I'm thinking lots of black, red, and snakes.
FJHrG8P.png
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2023-07-02 09:36:29" ] i've been listening to quite a bit of green day recently because my new pet bird likes them (it's weird). i love wake me up when september ends, it always makes me want to cry. [/quote] What type of bird is your new friend? Have you discovered any other musicians that they like? An old friend's budgie loved the movie [i]Robin Hood: Men In Tights[/i].
TransDisaster wrote on 2023-07-02 09:36:29:
i've been listening to quite a bit of green day recently because my new pet bird likes them (it's weird). i love wake me up when september ends, it always makes me want to cry.

What type of bird is your new friend? Have you discovered any other musicians that they like? An old friend's budgie loved the movie Robin Hood: Men In Tights.
FJHrG8P.png
NORTH by JAK3 is really solid. Perfect for the ADHD brain imo.
NORTH by JAK3 is really solid. Perfect for the ADHD brain imo.
someone else's love - sara cutright
someone else's love - sara cutright
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
1 2 ... 764 765 766 767 768 ... 861 862