Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tfw Christmas tree falls over
1 2 3

Are you kidding me.

:,D

also it fell over last year why

Are you kidding me.

:,D

also it fell over last year why
who up rising they flight
Our tree isn't up yet, but I clearly remember having to have a baby pen around it a few years back - otherwise our dog would attack it and knock stuff off it, haha
Our tree isn't up yet, but I clearly remember having to have a baby pen around it a few years back - otherwise our dog would attack it and knock stuff off it, haha
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="@NoraValkyrie" date=2015-12-05 17:36:26] Our tree isn't up yet, but I clearly remember having to have a baby pen around it a few years back - otherwise our dog would attack it and knock stuff off it, haha [/quote] Oh pfft. xD That's hilarious. I'm just trying to make sure our dog doesn't cut his paw pads on the shards of broken ornaments.
@NoraValkyrie wrote on 2015-12-05:
Oh pfft. xD That's hilarious.

I'm just trying to make sure our dog doesn't cut his paw pads on the shards of broken ornaments.
my cat likes to rub on our tree and sometimes knocks low-hanging stuff off.

she also likes to crunch candy canes so we leave some for her to reach (i don't think it's poisonous....)

she also likes to crunch candy canes so we leave some for her to reach (i don't think it's poisonous....)
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="@Hollyshark" date=2015-12-05 18:52:04] my cat likes to rub on our tree and sometimes knocks low-hanging stuff off. she also likes to crunch candy canes so we leave some for her to reach (i don't think it's poisonous....) [/quote] I looked it up and it seems okay, probably not a good idea to let her have too much though.
@Hollyshark wrote on 2015-12-05:

I looked it up and it seems okay, probably not a good idea to let her have too much though.
I remember when we first got my sister's cat >-> eeehhh
I remember when we first got my sister's cat >-> eeehhh
Yeah, bro

Just call me the Crazy Dog Momma

Cats and sloths are the spawn Satan

Lona The Watchamacallit
If a Christmas tree falls in a living room and no one is around to hear it, is it still a pain in the jingle bells to pick back up again?
If a Christmas tree falls in a living room and no one is around to hear it, is it still a pain in the jingle bells to pick back up again?
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
At least your cat doesn't pee on the tree skirt. We used a white plastic trash bag for two years running as a tree skirt because he would invariably pee on it. :P

@lamarqueisdead

ROFL best thing I've read all night
At least your cat doesn't pee on the tree skirt. We used a white plastic trash bag for two years running as a tree skirt because he would invariably pee on it. :P

@lamarqueisdead

ROFL best thing I've read all night
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
My cat doesn't eat ornaments, but he likes to climb in the tree and chew on the plastic branches... kind of nerve-wracking when he gets up in the 12-footer.
My cat doesn't eat ornaments, but he likes to climb in the tree and chew on the plastic branches... kind of nerve-wracking when he gets up in the 12-footer.
ceasefire. now.
Due to pets, my family has not had any glass ornaments on our tree for at least 10 years.

Probably longer.
Due to pets, my family has not had any glass ornaments on our tree for at least 10 years.

Probably longer.
1 2 3