Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Crafting Table: Issue 3
1 2
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1507937/1][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/2955/f/2015/322/d/2/tct_3_by_rexcaliburr-d9h5jen.jpg[/img][/url][/center] Hello once again! We are now into issue 3 of the crafting table, and I was certain to put a very vague title for this issue. Emperor? What Emperor? Are those monstrous beasts coming to fight us? No no, but you’ll find out soon. Don’t worry, we’re not fighting eleven-headed monsters. If you don’t know what Flightcraft is (which is a shame - have you been living under a rock?), click the banner above or below (yes, we know they’re different banners but they lead to the same place) to go check it out! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1507937#post_12465362][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/2dcc/f/2015/192/d/8/fc_banner_by_rexcaliburr-d90wwwd.png[/img][/url]
tct_3_by_rexcaliburr-d9h5jen.jpg

Hello once again! We are now into issue 3 of the crafting table, and I was certain to put a very vague title for this issue. Emperor? What Emperor? Are those monstrous beasts coming to fight us?

No no, but you’ll find out soon. Don’t worry, we’re not fighting eleven-headed monsters.

If you don’t know what Flightcraft is (which is a shame - have you been living under a rock?), click the banner above or below (yes, we know they’re different banners but they lead to the same place) to go check it out!

fc_banner_by_rexcaliburr-d90wwwd.png
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/475e/f/2015/272/8/b/gu_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1s.png[/img] Okay, so what do we have for general updates this time? [b]Lore[/b] If you missed it (and you shouldn’t have), Flightcraft has it’s own lore! The story has been progressing (albeit slowly) and things are about to get real. There will be angst, so bring a box of tissues or a loudhailer with you in case you need to scream, cry, or a sobbing mess of both. You can catch up on it [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1620324]here[/url] if you haven’t already! Chapter 9 is the latest, so go read it if you haven’t! [b]The Fairgrounds Contest![/b] The fairgrounds contest has officially ended! Thank you to all the participants and the winners! The actual fairgrounds is now under construction and will be open by next year! Due to the lack of completed entries, all completed entries have won! [b]Emperor Rank![/b] In an attempt to entice more people to donate to the server so we can get another upgrade and bring you more fun stuff like Ultra Hardcore and some mini games, we’ve created a new Donator rank that stands one level above the Shade, and it’s the Emperor! No, you don’t get eleven heads upon buying this rank. Shame, I know, but science says that having eleven heads isn’t very healthy, especially when ten of those heads are murderous. But what [i]do[/i] you get then, if you don’t grow ten more heads? In order to compensate for the lack of extra heads you do not receive, we’ve thrown in lots of goodies for you! An awesome [Emperor] prefix. A fancy floating citadel, AKA your donor lounge. It’s really a floating island and we think it’s awesome. Monthly gift boxes Donor-exclusive trades. These can be found in your donor lounge, and why trade stuff with a bunch of ugly villagers when you can trade stuff with Creeps, Midori, Flaps, Mr. President and other mobs? Really, we have a slime with food and an enderman with dye. Donor-owned shops. That’s right. You can set up your own shop that anyone can use and make yourself some money. This is how to set up a shop, as according to the plugin’s guide. [quote]To create a player shopkeeper, you will need a villager spawn egg. You must not be in creative mode when creating a shopkeeper. First, you can right-click in air (not on a block) to cycle through the different shop types (normal, book, buying, and trading). You can also hold sneak while right-clicking to cycle through the shopkeeper types (villager, sign, witch, ..). Then, right click on a chest to select it, then right click on another block to place the shopkeeper at that location. [b]Flightcraft Staff note: In order to get a villager spawn egg, they are found in the Egg trade section of your exclusive shop area.[/b][/quote] Wither, Ghast, Witch, Enderman, Iron Golem and Magma Cube EchoPets! +5 more homes! (This doesn’t stack if you’re already Shade, sorry.) All the perks of Shade, and all normal ranks. So yes, you have all the Shade pets, all the Ancient pets, all the Venerable and Mighty and Dragon pets, you get custom suffixes or flight suffixes if you want (though you can only have one at a time) and it’s generally awesome. Your head mounted on a wall. Yeah, how great is that? The /back command. Yes. We know you like this the most. [b]Plugins[/b] So after a little testing here and there, we’ve had and thrown out Survival Games and Skywars since they were messing up other stuff. We’ve since installed a Brewery plugin, so you can make alcohol and the like. [i]DISCLAIMER: The staff of Flightcraft do not support the abuse and overuse of alcohol and we will put a stop to it if things get out of hand. This plugin is solely for fun.[/i] We’ve also got a couple of other fun plugins planned for you all, so keep watch!
gu_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1s.png
Okay, so what do we have for general updates this time?

Lore
If you missed it (and you shouldn’t have), Flightcraft has it’s own lore! The story has been progressing (albeit slowly) and things are about to get real. There will be angst, so bring a box of tissues or a loudhailer with you in case you need to scream, cry, or a sobbing mess of both.

You can catch up on it here if you haven’t already! Chapter 9 is the latest, so go read it if you haven’t!

The Fairgrounds Contest!

The fairgrounds contest has officially ended! Thank you to all the participants and the winners! The actual fairgrounds is now under construction and will be open by next year!

Due to the lack of completed entries, all completed entries have won!

Emperor Rank!
In an attempt to entice more people to donate to the server so we can get another upgrade and bring you more fun stuff like Ultra Hardcore and some mini games, we’ve created a new Donator rank that stands one level above the Shade, and it’s the Emperor! No, you don’t get eleven heads upon buying this rank. Shame, I know, but science says that having eleven heads isn’t very healthy, especially when ten of those heads are murderous.

But what do you get then, if you don’t grow ten more heads? In order to compensate for the lack of extra heads you do not receive, we’ve thrown in lots of goodies for you!

An awesome [Emperor] prefix.
A fancy floating citadel, AKA your donor lounge. It’s really a floating island and we think it’s awesome.
Monthly gift boxes
Donor-exclusive trades. These can be found in your donor lounge, and why trade stuff with a bunch of ugly villagers when you can trade stuff with Creeps, Midori, Flaps, Mr. President and other mobs? Really, we have a slime with food and an enderman with dye.
Donor-owned shops. That’s right. You can set up your own shop that anyone can use and make yourself some money. This is how to set up a shop, as according to the plugin’s guide.
Quote:
To create a player shopkeeper, you will need a villager spawn egg. You must not be in creative mode when creating a shopkeeper. First, you can right-click in air (not on a block) to cycle through the different shop types (normal, book, buying, and trading). You can also hold sneak while right-clicking to cycle through the shopkeeper types (villager, sign, witch, ..). Then, right click on a chest to select it, then right click on another block to place the shopkeeper at that location.

Flightcraft Staff note: In order to get a villager spawn egg, they are found in the Egg trade section of your exclusive shop area.
Wither, Ghast, Witch, Enderman, Iron Golem and Magma Cube EchoPets!
+5 more homes! (This doesn’t stack if you’re already Shade, sorry.)
All the perks of Shade, and all normal ranks. So yes, you have all the Shade pets, all the Ancient pets, all the Venerable and Mighty and Dragon pets, you get custom suffixes or flight suffixes if you want (though you can only have one at a time) and it’s generally awesome.
Your head mounted on a wall. Yeah, how great is that?
The /back command. Yes. We know you like this the most.
Plugins
So after a little testing here and there, we’ve had and thrown out Survival Games and Skywars since they were messing up other stuff. We’ve since installed a Brewery plugin, so you can make alcohol and the like.
DISCLAIMER: The staff of Flightcraft do not support the abuse and overuse of alcohol and we will put a stop to it if things get out of hand. This plugin is solely for fun.

We’ve also got a couple of other fun plugins planned for you all, so keep watch!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/f005/f/2015/272/0/b/sam_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1l.png[/img] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/7ed4/f/2015/322/5/d/choco_by_rexcaliburr-d9h5hue.png[/img] [b]Choco the Banyana flavored Cat[/b] hOI! I’m Choco~ I’m one of the very first builders here and I’m loving every moment of it~ I’m an insomniac so I tend to be on minecraft and on skype more than the average person. I absolutely love to help whenever I can, whether it’s answering questions or working on a build~ I prefer to build natural like things like floating islands and if given a theme/subject to work with, you can bet on me to spice it up~ Examples of my work include: 75% of Snowman legion and 50% of the lore water warp. Interior design is not my forte, but I’ll do my best if needed. Example: 100% of the player-written area within the lore water warp. When I’m not on the server, I’m either playing various mini games with others, drawing, spending a [i]smiiiidge[/i] of time with Sigh, or on those rare instances: Actually sleeping. My interests involve: well, just about anything! From Homestuck to Roosterteeth to Undertale, If you mention a fandom, I’ll be sure to scream and freak out about it with you~ <3 If you ever need me, feel free to leave me a message and I’ll get to you asap~ <3 [center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/d464/f/2015/323/f/5/deli_by_rexcaliburr-d9h9fmn.png[/img] [b]Deli the Man Princess[/b] Hi, I'm Deli. We’re no strangers to JOHN CENA, You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of, You wouldnt get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling, Gotta make you understand… Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ee6a/f/2015/322/5/8/prophit_by_rexcaliburr-d9h5hua.png[/img] [b]Prophit the Distracted[/b] Prophit spends too much time online, and they don’t plan on changing that any time soon. They’re prone to forgetting what it was they were doing 3 minutes ago. Prophit likes drawing, playing video games, and being sedentary in general. They’ll help with anything you need, and make dry jokes about it the entire time. Prophit is good at building things into the sides of mountains, putting secret doors in not-so-secret spaces, and erecting large monuments to an immortal rabbit. [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/849a/f/2015/335/e/9/proongss_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq6o7.png[/img] [b]Prongss the ?? we just dont know[/b] Hi! My name is Prongs, or Pringles, Prangles, Prang, Prong, Prongles, prongtoto, the list is endless, really it is, I get a new nickname it seems every day, but prangs, pringles, and prong have seem to stuck the most! I’m a moderator on server, I mainly fly around and explore places and make sure everyone is doing ok, and get those hatchlings to dragons when I catch them. I also like to help anyone with anything. I love it. So much. I preferably like to interior decorate, the Avian Legion Hub’s insides is 85% my work, and 15% percent another users work. Interior decorating is my favorite thing if you want help I will always always be game for it. Onto other things, I am a scatter brain. I start one project, get bored with it, bookmark it, and carry onto to another thing. The most complete project I have right now is my ice field “palace” where I live with another friend. I’m filthy Undertale trash it shows everywhere, as well as Homestuck, Supernatural, Batman, Ghost Adventures, and various other things. I also have a very very unhealthy imp addiction. It’s bad. So Bad. [i]Please help me oh my god.[/i] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/3faf/f/2015/335/9/7/doot_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq6oh.png[/img] [b]Doot the Cutie[/b] Hi! I'm Dusuki, or Doot! I'm super happy to be on the team, and a few of my Flight Rising friends know that I have a super generous side. I've been a member of Flight Rising for about a half year now, and I've been playing Minecraft for many years. I enjoy building large builds, even though I can take a while to complete them. Oh yea, I really like Coatls and Noggles. [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/feb3/f/2015/323/8/3/anj_by_rexcaliburr-d9h9fms.png[/img] [b]Anjoulas the overly Ordinary Nerd[/b] Hi there, I'm Anjoulas or Anjou... or Anj I guess. I happen to be a builder and am probably one of the worst. But it's fun. The server is the first one in literal Ages that I play Vanilla Minecraft on. But for some reason I love it. Might be the people. There's been way too much modded MC going on in my life. But there's one cool thing about modded MC that I wanted to bring to the server: Stuff to explore. Ruins, Temples, Dungeons, randomly spawned everywhere. Loot and all that. So if some day a random build appears near you and u find loot and lore there.. woops, that was probably me. I am also a hoarder in survival. I have everything. And I mean everything. Just ask me if you're short on anything. I do play many other games that probably noone knows. My favourite game ever is Morrowind. Even tho it's outdated in graphic and game mechanics, the story and the NPCs where just the best ever. I'd be playing it right now if I wouldn't glitch into everything on Windows 7 all the time. I also draw.. well.. I will be again when I get new tablet and I used to love RPGing. I got lazy with writing tho. Hngg. [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/f792/f/2015/335/4/b/shadow_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq76j.png[/img] [b]Eternal the Smol Screamer of Puns[/b] hOI I'm Shadow, or Eternal... or something like that. I'm actually fairly new to Flight Rising - more than most of the server, at least. I joined in the middle of Light vs. Nature in August! But I'm on the server a lot and I'm pretty friendly, despite the occasional social awkwardness. I really like helping people, if you need help you have like a 80% chance heheheh. I like doing small lore builds too. I'm internally eternally screaming, and I really love puns. Outside of FR, I'm a student aspiring to some sky-high goals, and.... uh, more screaming.[/center]
sam_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1l.png

choco_by_rexcaliburr-d9h5hue.png
Choco the Banyana flavored Cat
hOI! I’m Choco~ I’m one of the very first builders here and I’m loving every moment of it~ I’m an insomniac so I tend to be on minecraft and on skype more than the average person. I absolutely love to help whenever I can, whether it’s answering questions or working on a build~ I prefer to build natural like things like floating islands and if given a theme/subject to work with, you can bet on me to spice it up~ Examples of my work include: 75% of Snowman legion and 50% of the lore water warp. Interior design is not my forte, but I’ll do my best if needed. Example: 100% of the player-written area within the lore water warp.

When I’m not on the server, I’m either playing various mini games with others, drawing, spending a smiiiidge of time with Sigh, or on those rare instances: Actually sleeping. My interests involve: well, just about anything! From Homestuck to Roosterteeth to Undertale, If you mention a fandom, I’ll be sure to scream and freak out about it with you~ <3

If you ever need me, feel free to leave me a message and I’ll get to you asap~ <3
deli_by_rexcaliburr-d9h9fmn.png
Deli the Man Princess
Hi, I'm Deli. We’re no strangers to JOHN CENA,
You know the rules and so do I.
A full commitment’s what I’m thinking of,
You wouldnt get this from any other guy.

I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling,
Gotta make you understand…
Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and desert you.
Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye,
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

prophit_by_rexcaliburr-d9h5hua.png
Prophit the Distracted
Prophit spends too much time online, and they don’t plan on changing that any time soon. They’re prone to forgetting what it was they were doing 3 minutes ago. Prophit likes drawing, playing video games, and being sedentary in general. They’ll help with anything you need, and make dry jokes about it the entire time. Prophit is good at building things into the sides of mountains, putting secret doors in not-so-secret spaces, and erecting large monuments to an immortal rabbit.

proongss_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq6o7.png
Prongss the ?? we just dont know
Hi! My name is Prongs, or Pringles, Prangles, Prang, Prong, Prongles, prongtoto, the list is endless, really it is, I get a new nickname it seems every day, but prangs, pringles, and prong have seem to stuck the most! I’m a moderator on server, I mainly fly around and explore places and make sure everyone is doing ok, and get those hatchlings to dragons when I catch them. I also like to help anyone with anything. I love it. So much. I preferably like to interior decorate, the Avian Legion Hub’s insides is 85% my work, and 15% percent another users work. Interior decorating is my favorite thing if you want help I will always always be game for it.

Onto other things, I am a scatter brain. I start one project, get bored with it, bookmark it, and carry onto to another thing. The most complete project I have right now is my ice field “palace” where I live with another friend. I’m filthy Undertale trash it shows everywhere, as well as Homestuck, Supernatural, Batman, Ghost Adventures, and various other things. I also have a very very unhealthy imp addiction. It’s bad. So Bad. Please help me oh my god.

doot_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq6oh.png
Doot the Cutie
Hi! I'm Dusuki, or Doot! I'm super happy to be on the team, and a few of my Flight Rising friends know that I have a super generous side. I've been a member of Flight Rising for about a half year now, and I've been playing Minecraft for many years. I enjoy building large builds, even though I can take a while to complete them. Oh yea, I really like Coatls and Noggles.

anj_by_rexcaliburr-d9h9fms.png
Anjoulas the overly Ordinary Nerd
Hi there, I'm Anjoulas or Anjou... or Anj I guess. I happen to be a builder and am probably one of the worst. But it's fun. The server is the first one in literal Ages that I play Vanilla Minecraft on. But for some reason I love it. Might be the people.
There's been way too much modded MC going on in my life. But there's one cool thing about modded MC that I wanted to bring to the server: Stuff to explore.
Ruins, Temples, Dungeons, randomly spawned everywhere. Loot and all that. So if some day a random build appears near you and u find loot and lore there.. woops, that was probably me.
I am also a hoarder in survival. I have everything. And I mean everything. Just ask me if you're short on anything.

I do play many other games that probably noone knows. My favourite game ever is Morrowind. Even tho it's outdated in graphic and game mechanics, the story and the NPCs where just the best ever. I'd be playing it right now if I wouldn't glitch into everything on Windows 7 all the time.
I also draw.. well.. I will be again when I get new tablet and I used to love RPGing. I got lazy with writing tho. Hngg.

shadow_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq76j.png
Eternal the Smol Screamer of Puns
hOI

I'm Shadow, or Eternal... or something like that. I'm actually fairly new to Flight Rising - more than most of the server, at least. I joined in the middle of Light vs. Nature in August! But I'm on the server a lot and I'm pretty friendly, despite the occasional social awkwardness. I really like helping people, if you need help you have like a 80% chance heheheh. I like doing small lore builds too. I'm internally eternally screaming, and I really love puns. Outside of FR, I'm a student aspiring to some sky-high goals, and.... uh, more screaming.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6491/f/2015/272/d/d/bs_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq21.png[/img] As the dragons of Scyria prepare for war, there are a few preparations that need to take place in order to be prepared. Browse the bunkers with us! [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BkbArmm.png[/img] [sub]Entrance[/sub][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/AYmPK0J.png[/img] [sub]Storehouse[/sub][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uXSO4bj.png[/img] [sub]Hatchling Bounce Pad, [s]you’re welcome Pies![s][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xQiLtxK.png[/img] [sub]Main Hatchling room, with a teeny fireplace in the corner! Toasty warm hatchies.[/sub][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/YjBMVZR.png[/img] [sub]Fireplace and main floor of bunker, off the stairs[/sub][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UktOTCx.png[/img] [sub]The other floor of the bunkers, off of the mess hall and clinc.[/sub] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Dohxb3L.png[/img] [sub]Emergency Clinc[/sub][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BvzqpPB.png[/img] [sub]And finally, the mess hall![/sub][/center]
bs_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq21.png
As the dragons of Scyria prepare for war, there are a few preparations that need to take place in order to be prepared. Browse the bunkers with us!
BkbArmm.png
Entrance
AYmPK0J.png
Storehouse
uXSO4bj.png
Hatchling Bounce Pad, you’re welcome Pies!
xQiLtxK.png
Main Hatchling room, with a teeny fireplace in the corner! Toasty warm hatchies.
YjBMVZR.png
Fireplace and main floor of bunker, off the stairs
UktOTCx.png
The other floor of the bunkers, off of the mess hall and clinc.
Dohxb3L.png
Emergency Clinc
BvzqpPB.png
And finally, the mess hall!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/40e0/f/2015/272/0/0/ds_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1u.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17484031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174841/17484031_350.png[/img] [/url] Xayther, imp of Prongss! A gentle soul who is making his home with The Valsaria in the Wind Flight, Xayther originates from his home palace in the Shattered Plains, along the rocky coast. Although not royalty himself, his mother and father do have their fair share of secrets and mysteries! Xayther’s father is a trained assassin, and his mother a sweet jeweler, and taught Xayther and his siblings how to thieve and how to blend into their surroundings. These days, Xayther isn’t one for the assassin side of the family business, but he does look out for them in his own little way. Xayther runs a little Shadow-based Herbal shop in his clan that also functions as an inn for travelling assassins of the sort. It offers food, water, beds, and medical aid. He tries to keep this operation as hush-hush as possible, but secrets don’t stay quiet forever.
ds_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1u.png

17484031_350.png

Xayther, imp of Prongss!

A gentle soul who is making his home with The Valsaria in the Wind Flight, Xayther originates from his home palace in the Shattered Plains, along the rocky coast. Although not royalty himself, his mother and father do have their fair share of secrets and mysteries! Xayther’s father is a trained assassin, and his mother a sweet jeweler, and taught Xayther and his siblings how to thieve and how to blend into their surroundings. These days, Xayther isn’t one for the assassin side of the family business, but he does look out for them in his own little way. Xayther runs a little Shadow-based Herbal shop in his clan that also functions as an inn for travelling assassins of the sort. It offers food, water, beds, and medical aid. He tries to keep this operation as hush-hush as possible, but secrets don’t stay quiet forever.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/be7a/f/2015/272/2/f/misc_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1p.png[/img] We’ve just started with the event about a week ago and it’s smooth sailing from here! We’ve just sent out the secret santa wishlists to their selected Santa and now us elves are busy working away on a surprise for you all on minecraft! If you applied and never received your letter please contact Chocobanyana and she’ll fix that for you! For those who missed the application deadline, just because you missed it, doesn’t mean you can’t join in on the fun! You are free to give out gifts on your own to whoever you would like. You just won’t be guaranteed gifts back sadly! If you have a question for your chosen person but want to keep it a surprise til the big reveal, please message one of the elves and we’ll relay your question for you to them! ( @Chocobanyana , @prongss , @ookamisoulreaper , and @Prophit ) [b]Reminder to those who are participating:[/b] You have until the 13th of December to come up with art, minecraft goodies, or at least 30k worth of FR items~ What counts as minecraft goodies? Anything valuable such as diamonds, iron, emeralds, armor, and/or weapons. Do not give them coal, zombie flesh, or anything of the sort. It’s the holidays! Be more generous than that you ol’ scrooge! Feel free to go above and beyond for your secret person, but the minimum is 30k of FR worth, 1-2 blocks worth (it have to equal to a full block, example: 9 diamonds worth is a block of diamond) or 1-2 pieces of art. As long as there’s effort made, you are perfectly fine with your art! If you’re not sure if your gift(s) count, please contact one of the Elves to get a confirmation! Elves you ask? Why they’re Santa’s little helpers here on the server! They’re the ones who are running this event and making sure it all goes smoothly! We’d want to make this an annual thing you know? Anyway, our lovely little helpers are Choco, Prongs, Ookami, and Prophit! You can contact them with @Chocobanyana , @prongss , @ookamisoulreaper , and @Prophit respectively. Also we can always use more elves on the team! If any staff would like to become an elf, and help out with the event itself: Please let Choco, Prongs, Ookami, or Prophit know! Keep in mind only Flightcraft staff can be helpers! (P.S. Do not contact Rex or Spec to become an elf, thank you. <3) Happy Holidays! P.S. Tons of you have questions! Some of them were the same question asked before! We made a handy dandy [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dM3YuuglVNUb-bUkrlOnx7FfEtNkKK_MWuY5TRrkn9c/edit?usp=sharing]FAQ[/url]!
misc_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1p.png

We’ve just started with the event about a week ago and it’s smooth sailing from here! We’ve just sent out the secret santa wishlists to their selected Santa and now us elves are busy working away on a surprise for you all on minecraft! If you applied and never received your letter please contact Chocobanyana and she’ll fix that for you! For those who missed the application deadline, just because you missed it, doesn’t mean you can’t join in on the fun! You are free to give out gifts on your own to whoever you would like. You just won’t be guaranteed gifts back sadly!

If you have a question for your chosen person but want to keep it a surprise til the big reveal, please message one of the elves and we’ll relay your question for you to them! ( @Chocobanyana , @prongss , @ookamisoulreaper , and @Prophit )

Reminder to those who are participating: You have until the 13th of December to come up with art, minecraft goodies, or at least 30k worth of FR items~ What counts as minecraft goodies? Anything valuable such as diamonds, iron, emeralds, armor, and/or weapons. Do not give them coal, zombie flesh, or anything of the sort. It’s the holidays! Be more generous than that you ol’ scrooge! Feel free to go above and beyond for your secret person, but the minimum is 30k of FR worth, 1-2 blocks worth (it have to equal to a full block, example: 9 diamonds worth is a block of diamond) or 1-2 pieces of art. As long as there’s effort made, you are perfectly fine with your art!

If you’re not sure if your gift(s) count, please contact one of the Elves to get a confirmation! Elves you ask? Why they’re Santa’s little helpers here on the server! They’re the ones who are running this event and making sure it all goes smoothly! We’d want to make this an annual thing you know? Anyway, our lovely little helpers are Choco, Prongs, Ookami, and Prophit!
You can contact them with @Chocobanyana , @prongss , @ookamisoulreaper , and @Prophit respectively.

Also we can always use more elves on the team! If any staff would like to become an elf, and help out with the event itself: Please let Choco, Prongs, Ookami, or Prophit know! Keep in mind only Flightcraft staff can be helpers! (P.S. Do not contact Rex or Spec to become an elf, thank you. <3)

Happy Holidays!

P.S. Tons of you have questions! Some of them were the same question asked before! We made a handy dandy FAQ!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/90e4/f/2015/272/2/c/screenshots_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1h.png[/img] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/diMQo5b.png[/img] [sub][i]Twerking Echo Pets, Featuring, Plip, Salem, and @dreamydragon ‘s Ghast![/i][/sub] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/00d6/f/2015/335/a/0/screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_26_01_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq546.png[/img] [sub][i]Hmm? What’s this?[i][/sub] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/ea86/f/2015/335/6/c/screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_26_11_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq53t.png[/img] [sub][i]And this…? Is that a skating rink?[/i][/sub] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/3fcc/f/2015/335/4/1/screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_25_24_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq558.png[/img] [sub][i]The King’s Throne from Achievement Hunter, built by @aapur![/i][/sub] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/467c/f/2015/335/2/2/screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_22_20_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq573.png[/img] [sub][i]Snow spawn, to celebrate Christmas- how did the snow get inside the dome?[/i][/sub] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/77f8/f/2015/335/2/4/screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_21_56_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq57h.png[/img] [sub][i]Ah, Christmas.[/i][/sub] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/b576/f/2015/335/a/6/screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_21_42_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq57t.png[/img] [sub][i]Disclaimer: The staff of Flightcraft do not support the abuse or overuse of alcohol.[/i][/sub][/center]
screenshots_by_rexcaliburr-d9beq1h.png
diMQo5b.png
Twerking Echo Pets, Featuring, Plip, Salem, and @dreamydragon ‘s Ghast!

screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_26_01_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq546.png
Hmm? What’s this?

screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_26_11_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq53t.png
And this…? Is that a skating rink?

screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_25_24_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq558.png
The King’s Throne from Achievement Hunter, built by @aapur!

screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_22_20_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq573.png
Snow spawn, to celebrate Christmas- how did the snow get inside the dome?

screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_21_56_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq57h.png
Ah, Christmas.

screen_shot_2015_12_02_at_9_21_42_am_by_rexcaliburr-d9iq57t.png
Disclaimer: The staff of Flightcraft do not support the abuse or overuse of alcohol.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
YOU WERE PINGED HERE. Pings removed for privacy.
YOU WERE PINGED HERE. Pings removed for privacy.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
why did i write that in third person. i was so tired writing that

(awesome job on the newsletter once again!)
why did i write that in third person. i was so tired writing that

(awesome job on the newsletter once again!)
Re4xvuh.png
@Rexcaliburr
How do you go to Baldwin's Brew?
@Rexcaliburr
How do you go to Baldwin's Brew?
1 2