Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | fallen london thread
1 2
any delicious friends on here? please say yes i want more fallen london friends i made this thread so we can chat, link our profiles, discuss the content etc etc

anyway i'm gonna start by saying i recently came back to playing fl after almost a year-long break and hoo boy is it fun! some things have changed but i think the changes are for the better :+) here's my profile if anyone wants to be acquaintances!
any delicious friends on here? please say yes i want more fallen london friends i made this thread so we can chat, link our profiles, discuss the content etc etc

anyway i'm gonna start by saying i recently came back to playing fl after almost a year-long break and hoo boy is it fun! some things have changed but i think the changes are for the better :+) here's my profile if anyone wants to be acquaintances!
extra1.png
avery • 28 • they/she • bio codes
Whoooa. Haven't visited the site in a long while... I wish i had the time and energy to pick the game up again.
So is it worth another addiction? And what kind of stories did you start when you came back, delicious friend?
Whoooa. Haven't visited the site in a long while... I wish i had the time and energy to pick the game up again.
So is it worth another addiction? And what kind of stories did you start when you came back, delicious friend?
znia4Kw.gif
@vhenadahl
I feel away as well, but I feel like jumping back into the madness.

Never got someone to play it with me, so here's my profile link I guess?
@vhenadahl
I feel away as well, but I feel like jumping back into the madness.

Never got someone to play it with me, so here's my profile link I guess?
ah, hello, delicious friends!

@Sleiveen
the biggest change i noticed was that they revamped the early stages of all the stats, the ones that come before you become a person of some interest. (although they might've changed the later ones too, for all i know; i haven't seen them yet.) mostly they added some new qualities that describe your progress and unlock certain new opportunities, but leveling also feels faster and less grindy/less tedious to me, so they might have tweaked that too. they've also added a system for tracking your goals/marking cards for completion at a later time (i've found it very useful), and a small change in the interface that allows to see if a certain interaction will cost you anything (items, qualities etc).
as for not having the time and energy... i feel you :/ i'm pretty much always fatigued thanks to my poopy health and i often just don't have the brainpower to actually play at all, but i've found that it gets a little easier if i don't... beat myself up about not playing... like, it's just for fun, and even if some opportunities are passing me by, that's still okay.
i felt like i was out of the loop when coming back to my older characters (i think both of them are persons of some importance at this point) so i just decided to make a new account, roll a new character, and start from the very beginning.

@GoldenWingsDream
thank you! i added you to my contacts :+D
ah, hello, delicious friends!

@Sleiveen
the biggest change i noticed was that they revamped the early stages of all the stats, the ones that come before you become a person of some interest. (although they might've changed the later ones too, for all i know; i haven't seen them yet.) mostly they added some new qualities that describe your progress and unlock certain new opportunities, but leveling also feels faster and less grindy/less tedious to me, so they might have tweaked that too. they've also added a system for tracking your goals/marking cards for completion at a later time (i've found it very useful), and a small change in the interface that allows to see if a certain interaction will cost you anything (items, qualities etc).
as for not having the time and energy... i feel you :/ i'm pretty much always fatigued thanks to my poopy health and i often just don't have the brainpower to actually play at all, but i've found that it gets a little easier if i don't... beat myself up about not playing... like, it's just for fun, and even if some opportunities are passing me by, that's still okay.
i felt like i was out of the loop when coming back to my older characters (i think both of them are persons of some importance at this point) so i just decided to make a new account, roll a new character, and start from the very beginning.

@GoldenWingsDream
thank you! i added you to my contacts :+D
extra1.png
@vhenadahl @goldenwingsdream

ohh, nice! added you. i'm orru there as well.

any knife-and-candle players, by any chance?
@vhenadahl @goldenwingsdream

ohh, nice! added you. i'm orru there as well.

any knife-and-candle players, by any chance?
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@vhenadahl
I'm on off-and-on, but my profile's here. c:
@vhenadahl
I'm on off-and-on, but my profile's here. c:
@Orru
added you as well, thanks! i'm not quite dangerous enough to play knife-and-candle yet, though i'd like to sometimes... but tbh i don't fully understand how that works yet :0 i know there are forms that give you different stats but idk how attacking works or anything... confusing

@Saern
added you, thank you kindly!

i sent calling cards to everyone, hope it's alright! (if it's not, please feel free to just not accept them, i won't mind!) i promise to not spam you with cards too much haha
@Orru
added you as well, thanks! i'm not quite dangerous enough to play knife-and-candle yet, though i'd like to sometimes... but tbh i don't fully understand how that works yet :0 i know there are forms that give you different stats but idk how attacking works or anything... confusing

@Saern
added you, thank you kindly!

i sent calling cards to everyone, hope it's alright! (if it's not, please feel free to just not accept them, i won't mind!) i promise to not spam you with cards too much haha
extra1.png
@vhenadahl

i've no clue either, haha. when you have enough dangerous, let me know & i'll invite you into the game!
@vhenadahl

i've no clue either, haha. when you have enough dangerous, let me know & i'll invite you into the game!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Aaaah I play Fallen London :O

I got some of my friends to make accounts, but they don't actually play the game too much. It'd be nice to have some friends.

My profile is here, and I'd love to RP if no one minds my character not quite fitting into canon. If not that's fine. I'm just starting out in the POSI realm, not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but I want a zubmarine :D
Aaaah I play Fallen London :O

I got some of my friends to make accounts, but they don't actually play the game too much. It'd be nice to have some friends.

My profile is here, and I'd love to RP if no one minds my character not quite fitting into canon. If not that's fine. I'm just starting out in the POSI realm, not quite sure what I'm doing yet, but I want a zubmarine :D
@vhenadahl
Ayyyy I came to the general forum for the first time and what do I see? Fallen London, my fave browser game of all time. My profile is here.
I do have to say that I don't play it much anymore, but not because I got bored - I've capped all of my stats long ago, did pretty much all the stories, even got the Overgoat (none shall escape it's gaze). I'm just waiting for more free content to be added atm, and, since they are now done with early story updates, they might get started on that.
Feel free to add me or ask me anything about the game, if I don't know the answer I probably know where to find it or know someone who knows :P
@vhenadahl
Ayyyy I came to the general forum for the first time and what do I see? Fallen London, my fave browser game of all time. My profile is here.
I do have to say that I don't play it much anymore, but not because I got bored - I've capped all of my stats long ago, did pretty much all the stories, even got the Overgoat (none shall escape it's gaze). I'm just waiting for more free content to be added atm, and, since they are now done with early story updates, they might get started on that.
Feel free to add me or ask me anything about the game, if I don't know the answer I probably know where to find it or know someone who knows :P
eZ8WjnI.pngk6ftfga.png
1 2