Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ecco The Dolphin
1 2 3 4 5
Whoa I didn't realise there were replies to this still aaa well I guess I can bump the thread again. @Blueroguevyse yesss I'm going to snag a Trellia from you and nobody is going to stop me aaa @KitKatPurrpurr The damn sharks though. I swear to god those sharks annoyed me like nothing else. Especially in Tides Of Time like wowww those sharks were annoying. @hinotoriii This was the main reason I got Ecco as well. I was an avid dolphin collector for a long time, as in... dolphin bedsheet, dolphin poster... I lived in a town that had "dolphin" in the name... yeahhh, finding this game was inevitable. @EnchantingCurse It is truly an honour, my friend *face pap* @FlexingAaron I absolutely love the box art! I wish I knew who the artist was actually. @Smoldering Oh my god the hit noises when Ecco gets hurt, especially in the first game... ugh, I love the game so much but the damn misophonia triggers yeahhh I feel you bud :c @DoctorOrnstein [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/hJ82NHVsUg8aQ/200_s.gif[/img]
Whoa I didn't realise there were replies to this still aaa well I guess I can bump the thread again.

@Blueroguevyse
yesss I'm going to snag a Trellia from you and nobody is going to stop me aaa

@KitKatPurrpurr
The damn sharks though. I swear to god those sharks annoyed me like nothing else. Especially in Tides Of Time like wowww those sharks were annoying.

@hinotoriii
This was the main reason I got Ecco as well. I was an avid dolphin collector for a long time, as in... dolphin bedsheet, dolphin poster... I lived in a town that had "dolphin" in the name... yeahhh, finding this game was inevitable.

@EnchantingCurse
It is truly an honour, my friend *face pap*

@FlexingAaron
I absolutely love the box art! I wish I knew who the artist was actually.

@Smoldering
Oh my god the hit noises when Ecco gets hurt, especially in the first game... ugh, I love the game so much but the damn misophonia triggers yeahhh I feel you bud :c

@DoctorOrnstein
200_s.gif
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
ursula.gif]/columns]
@BlackStatic
Oh I played that game though I can't remember at the moment if it was Echo 1 or 2(I had gotten it for free from someone as I had that system). I got pretty far in it but oh it caused me so much rage, so so much rage. I don't think I finished it due to sheer frustration at playing some of those levels. It was a pretty game though.

....kinda makes me want to see if I still have that game and system and try again.
@BlackStatic
Oh I played that game though I can't remember at the moment if it was Echo 1 or 2(I had gotten it for free from someone as I had that system). I got pretty far in it but oh it caused me so much rage, so so much rage. I don't think I finished it due to sheer frustration at playing some of those levels. It was a pretty game though.

....kinda makes me want to see if I still have that game and system and try again.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@BlackStatic

OH MAN, that screencap makes me laugh. I remember going HUH at the "do it" dolphin. Do what? What do you mean? Curse you, vague game!

I'm currently trying to convince my best friend to buy Ecco off of Steam. I told her that dying a bunch is part of the fun! ...I don't think she believes me. :P
@BlackStatic

OH MAN, that screencap makes me laugh. I remember going HUH at the "do it" dolphin. Do what? What do you mean? Curse you, vague game!

I'm currently trying to convince my best friend to buy Ecco off of Steam. I told her that dying a bunch is part of the fun! ...I don't think she believes me. :P
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Defender of Earth's Future is one of my favorite games. However, I am and always have been a giant wuss and never made it past the level where you're in the caves and there is a giant moray eel. D:
Defender of Earth's Future is one of my favorite games. However, I am and always have been a giant wuss and never made it past the level where you're in the caves and there is a giant moray eel. D:
tFtivUoURYLbG.gif
1 2 3 4 5