Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mechaphiles?
1 2
i cant say im all that riveted by cars but i do have a fixation on robots and androids thats a little embarrassing to admit
i cant say im all that riveted by cars but i do have a fixation on robots and androids thats a little embarrassing to admit
@Eigengrau
Same here, I come up with different car designs and such but I'm bad when it comes about math. It's still good tho because even with just sketching your ideas you can make a job out of this ^_^

@TempestGlitch
I know the feeling. I can go for both robots and cars, but my friends only know I like cars really badly.Nothing more. I couldn't tell them about robots for some reason. I guess I also felt embarraassed, but I have no actual idea why XD
Anyway, in the end you can't actually control what you'll love or like or such :)
@Eigengrau
Same here, I come up with different car designs and such but I'm bad when it comes about math. It's still good tho because even with just sketching your ideas you can make a job out of this ^_^

@TempestGlitch
I know the feeling. I can go for both robots and cars, but my friends only know I like cars really badly.Nothing more. I couldn't tell them about robots for some reason. I guess I also felt embarraassed, but I have no actual idea why XD
Anyway, in the end you can't actually control what you'll love or like or such :)
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
1 2