Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MTG chat!
1 2 3
Anybody play mtg?

@primesinister
Anybody play mtg?

@primesinister
Sinister Pants
@primesinister
I DO!
@primesinister
I DO!
ndqjyc6.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1425980/1
@primesinister
My boyfriend and I used to! We've been super busy lately so we missed the last pre-release and he's super bummed about it
@primesinister
My boyfriend and I used to! We've been super busy lately so we missed the last pre-release and he's super bummed about it
fqn8lLh.png
@erawolf132
What dexks do you play?

@sloop
I never go to prerealeses. I should because it's not a bad value and it's probably rly fun.
My friend got an expeditions marsh.
@erawolf132
What dexks do you play?

@sloop
I never go to prerealeses. I should because it's not a bad value and it's probably rly fun.
My friend got an expeditions marsh.
Sinister Pants
@primesinister
I run a blue/white/green and a green/red/black
@primesinister
I run a blue/white/green and a green/red/black
@erawolf132

Ooh, what is the G/R/B deck?
I play those colors a lot.
@erawolf132

Ooh, what is the G/R/B deck?
I play those colors a lot.
Sinister Pants
@PrimeSinister yes hello! I play MTG but I haven't in a while (moving and all my cards are in boxes) I need to sort them because I have an insanely high amount of them. I primarily play black, green or red, but I can play any color.
My wife prefers to play blue and white. I don't go to prereleases or tournaments, mainly due to social anxiety and I don't ever try super hard to win, I just play to have fun!
@PrimeSinister yes hello! I play MTG but I haven't in a while (moving and all my cards are in boxes) I need to sort them because I have an insanely high amount of them. I primarily play black, green or red, but I can play any color.
My wife prefers to play blue and white. I don't go to prereleases or tournaments, mainly due to social anxiety and I don't ever try super hard to win, I just play to have fun!
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@PrimeSinister

I've kind of learned how to play from a friend, but I still need to get a deck together q: The friend said something about his brother selling decks, but never mentioned it again after that... The same friend gave me the idea of putting Shrek's head and Sonic the Hedgehog's arms and legs onto a Lightning Shrieker xD
@PrimeSinister

I've kind of learned how to play from a friend, but I still need to get a deck together q: The friend said something about his brother selling decks, but never mentioned it again after that... The same friend gave me the idea of putting Shrek's head and Sonic the Hedgehog's arms and legs onto a Lightning Shrieker xD
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@PrimeSinister
It's mainly a drain/beat down
@PrimeSinister
It's mainly a drain/beat down
@PrimeSinister

I do. Usually play EDH & Tiny Leaders though I have a few bird-themed blue/white decks around, to play with friends after class or during lunch. I really need to sort all my cards and remember to bring a deck with me. It's been a while since I've played with my own decks.
@PrimeSinister

I do. Usually play EDH & Tiny Leaders though I have a few bird-themed blue/white decks around, to play with friends after class or during lunch. I really need to sort all my cards and remember to bring a deck with me. It's been a while since I've played with my own decks.
1 2 3