Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Dubtrack - Share Music!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@Danizaurs

Can I be listed on the members list? Same username.
@Danizaurs

Can I be listed on the members list? Same username.
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen

I'll be in for a little while
Join?
@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen

I'll be in for a little while
Join?
hn5xCVk.png
I'll be in for a little while, anyone up?

@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen
I'll be in for a little while, anyone up?

@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png

Ok, Ive never done this before but I have some extra time so Im going to try and play something in the room óvò
Thought Id post this so you all can join if you want! úvù

Ok, Ive never done this before but I have some extra time so Im going to try and play something in the room óvò
Thought Id post this so you all can join if you want! úvù
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@Danizaurs
Can I be listed in the members and ping list? My username is MMC13.
@Danizaurs
Can I be listed in the members and ping list? My username is MMC13.
@Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen

I'm hanging around if anyone wants to join?
@Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen

I'm hanging around if anyone wants to join?
8G9Vnvx.gif

I'll be chilling in the room for a bit if anyone is around at this hour. Also Danizaurs, could you please add me to that pinglist? I always seem to miss when everyone else is on, so a ping every now and then would be wonderful.

I'll be chilling in the room for a bit if anyone is around at this hour. Also Danizaurs, could you please add me to that pinglist? I always seem to miss when everyone else is on, so a ping every now and then would be wonderful.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @Queencryogen @Quamosthy

Dude, join?

(Hope the second ping of the day doesn't bother anyone. My apologies if it does!)
@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @Queencryogen @Quamosthy

Dude, join?

(Hope the second ping of the day doesn't bother anyone. My apologies if it does!)
giphy.gif
I'd like to be added back to the pinglist, please. :)

Speaking of which...I'll be in the room for a while! though I won't be in the chat much because I'm doing dishes. Feel free to join!

@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen @Quamosthy @MMC13
I'd like to be added back to the pinglist, please. :)

Speaking of which...I'll be in the room for a while! though I won't be in the chat much because I'm doing dishes. Feel free to join!

@Danizaurs @Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen @Quamosthy @MMC13
@Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen @Quamosthy @MMC13 @CalliopeB

I'll be jamming if anyone wishes to join me (: Usually past the normal hours we are in the room, but I was busy most of the day with WoW stuff so now I'm hopping into Coli to level fodder ^^ And I'd love if any of you guys could join me
@Marit @EmsDroid @Anak @Autopsy @Kitsara @Jifu @catNoir @Buttlord69420 @BMVagabond @Tsunderplane @Sandwichcats @KsCandide @Queencryogen @Quamosthy @MMC13 @CalliopeB

I'll be jamming if anyone wishes to join me (: Usually past the normal hours we are in the room, but I was busy most of the day with WoW stuff so now I'm hopping into Coli to level fodder ^^ And I'd love if any of you guys could join me
8G9Vnvx.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19