Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Dubtrack - Share Music!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@theanneh @Kitsara @Thipnip @Kahvinporo @Marit @Chann @Noxomra @GoldPiilot @EmsDroid @Valshaena @KsCandide @HarumiMiharu @Kirlyn @Aalto @Zanate @London @MissW00t @Sauridae @WindRiven @Cordyceps @HelenaRising @Cloudspinner @MissMokushiroku @KittenFromHell @KallenTheSylveon @Anak @muxh @Eulian @Asobi @Ankha @axdrive @zanven @Steffon @asterial @Achillcs @Ghyra @tinycosmos @jonling @The1975 @Finhawk @Geneva @Mariazny @Charoula @CalliopeB @Nicole89 @Vesquinn @charmens @DigDog @Futurama @NileSorfo @Pielonious @SoulEmber @IgnoredGal @gazehound @Psychocane @Havelocked @babyragon @flamingcakes @BMVagabond @Sandwichcats @beautifulcrime @Lawngnome @wizardmymom @CasualPancakes @Warriorgirl1234 @ChaoticDreams21 @atemplarteaparty @runningwithrain @RainbowReindeer

I am sorry for pinging everyone twice on this fine day, but I wanted to point out that we have found a new site to play music on, and it is quite similar to Plug. You can find the join link above, however same rules apply. If you want to join, please give me your username there that you use, as it is still limited to Flight Rising members only. This site is fairly new and I'm not even quite sure how it works, but I'm sure we will all be able to figure it out together. If you're unsure about what happened to Plug, I'll quote what I said before.
Quote:
Hello all, I'm sorry for having to ping all of you in such a massive ping. I know a lot of you did not want to be on the pinglist, and you're not I promise. But I wanted to let everyone know that Plug.DJ has shut down due to lack of funds. About 10 days ago they started asking for donations, and today was the last day. They made it around the 70% mark, and shut down by 3pm. If you did donate to Plug.DJ, they have stated that they are not making any refunds to those who donated.

It was a fantastic experience getting to know all of you (: If you wish to be let know if we move to another music sharing site, please tell me and I'll make note of it. Also, if you would like to be added to our Skype group, also let me know. We have a Skype chat which is rather small, but you're more than welcome to come join us. Just please note that the same rules that apply here also apply there.
@theanneh @Kitsara @Thipnip @Kahvinporo @Marit @Chann @Noxomra @GoldPiilot @EmsDroid @Valshaena @KsCandide @HarumiMiharu @Kirlyn @Aalto @Zanate @London @MissW00t @Sauridae @WindRiven @Cordyceps @HelenaRising @Cloudspinner @MissMokushiroku @KittenFromHell @KallenTheSylveon @Anak @muxh @Eulian @Asobi @Ankha @axdrive @zanven @Steffon @asterial @Achillcs @Ghyra @tinycosmos @jonling @The1975 @Finhawk @Geneva @Mariazny @Charoula @CalliopeB @Nicole89 @Vesquinn @charmens @DigDog @Futurama @NileSorfo @Pielonious @SoulEmber @IgnoredGal @gazehound @Psychocane @Havelocked @babyragon @flamingcakes @BMVagabond @Sandwichcats @beautifulcrime @Lawngnome @wizardmymom @CasualPancakes @Warriorgirl1234 @ChaoticDreams21 @atemplarteaparty @runningwithrain @RainbowReindeer

I am sorry for pinging everyone twice on this fine day, but I wanted to point out that we have found a new site to play music on, and it is quite similar to Plug. You can find the join link above, however same rules apply. If you want to join, please give me your username there that you use, as it is still limited to Flight Rising members only. This site is fairly new and I'm not even quite sure how it works, but I'm sure we will all be able to figure it out together. If you're unsure about what happened to Plug, I'll quote what I said before.
Quote:
Hello all, I'm sorry for having to ping all of you in such a massive ping. I know a lot of you did not want to be on the pinglist, and you're not I promise. But I wanted to let everyone know that Plug.DJ has shut down due to lack of funds. About 10 days ago they started asking for donations, and today was the last day. They made it around the 70% mark, and shut down by 3pm. If you did donate to Plug.DJ, they have stated that they are not making any refunds to those who donated.

It was a fantastic experience getting to know all of you (: If you wish to be let know if we move to another music sharing site, please tell me and I'll make note of it. Also, if you would like to be added to our Skype group, also let me know. We have a Skype chat which is rather small, but you're more than welcome to come join us. Just please note that the same rules that apply here also apply there.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs hey i'm Tsubakista on dubtrack.
@Danizaurs hey i'm Tsubakista on dubtrack.
86ea931fad.gifwater_ani.gif
@Danizaurs
My Dubtrack user is the same as my Flight Rising; Sandwichcats.
@Danizaurs
My Dubtrack user is the same as my Flight Rising; Sandwichcats.
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@Danizaurs
My Dubtrack username is the same as my FR username: SoulEmber.
@Danizaurs
My Dubtrack username is the same as my FR username: SoulEmber.
@Danizaurs

My Dubtrack name is the same as it is here: Warriorgirl1234
@Danizaurs

My Dubtrack name is the same as it is here: Warriorgirl1234
Mira | He/They | FR +14
Hmmm might be up for this again,,,

@Danizaurs Anyways, my dubtrack user is also aalto
Hmmm might be up for this again,,,

@Danizaurs Anyways, my dubtrack user is also aalto
@Danizaurs

I'm Marit on dubtrack :D I'd also love to still be on the pinglist!
@Danizaurs

I'm Marit on dubtrack :D I'd also love to still be on the pinglist!
lqcMCuq.png
Thanks for pinging me, I'll set up a dubtrack when I'm home from work!
Thanks for pinging me, I'll set up a dubtrack when I'm home from work!
@Danizaurs I registered on Dubtrack, my username is EmsDroid (Shocker!) :D I'd love to stay on the ping list thanks <3
@Danizaurs I registered on Dubtrack, my username is EmsDroid (Shocker!) :D I'd love to stay on the ping list thanks <3
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
Hey @Danizaurs I am in as Valshaena as ususal
Hey @Danizaurs I am in as Valshaena as ususal
water_ani.gifwaterbanner3small_zps7cfa6105.pngwater_ani.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19