Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 462 463
[quote name="StarDreamer2586" date="2018-03-05 20:31:38" ] I like BTS too. (Please ping me) [/quote] @StarDreamer2586 boop. What's up? :D
StarDreamer2586 wrote on 2018-03-05 20:31:38:
I like BTS too.
(Please ping me)

@StarDreamer2586 boop. What's up? :D
DSccKrd.png
@StarDreamer2586

welcome to Kpop hell
@StarDreamer2586

welcome to Kpop hell
w8o0xW1.png
@AbyssSlayer @StarDreamer2586 I sent both of you a message about all of the good bts songs I listen to and extra!! I Swear, Kpop will take over the world [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6341/b3538278db6852668c8749e688a09085539b1b86_hq.jpg[/img]
@AbyssSlayer

@StarDreamer2586

I sent both of you a message about all of the good bts songs I listen to and extra!!

I Swear, Kpop will take over the world

b3538278db6852668c8749e688a09085539b1b86_hq.jpg
w8o0xW1.png
I had a friend named Devin I knew from ballet and once we found out we both like Kpop we talked about it quite a bit. But a few weeks later she stopped taking class.
I had a friend named Devin I knew from ballet and once we found out we both like Kpop we talked about it quite a bit. But a few weeks later she stopped taking class.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
@AbyssSlayer

please listen to all of the songs I gave you
They will change your life

My Story:
I used to hate BTS
I was a BTS anti
I judged them on the outside (I hate myself)
until I watched them on New year and dang
they were amazing
Now I'm like totally obsessed with them

and quick note, the fans of BTS are called ARMY because in korean, BTS stands for bangtan sonyeondan (prob spelled that wrong) and in english, it means Bulletproof Boyscouts and inside of them, they have an ARMY which is us, the fans

Three types of fans:
1. "Oh. Your bias is Jungkook. Thats my bias too! cool"
2. "oh. your bias is Jungkook. Stay way. He is mine. Find a new bias
3. "OPPA. BE MINE. YOU BELONG TO ME. WHERES THE HOLY WATER!!!!"

just saying, a girl that I know loves kpop
She liked BTS longer than me
and so when I told her that my bias is jungkook, she was like " Mines is Jungkook to! GET A NEW BIAS. JUNGKOOK OPPA IS MINE" and I was like heck naw. If anyone does that to you, turn them down and boom. DOMINATE THEM AND THE WORLD
@AbyssSlayer

My Story:
I used to hate BTS
I was a BTS anti
they were amazing

and quick note, the fans of BTS are called ARMY because in korean, BTS stands for bangtan sonyeondan (prob spelled that wrong) and in english, it means Bulletproof Boyscouts and inside of them, they have an ARMY which is us, the fans

Three types of fans:

and so when I told her that my bias is jungkook, she was like " Mines is Jungkook to! GET A NEW BIAS. JUNGKOOK OPPA IS MINE" and I was like heck naw. If anyone does that to you, turn them down and boom. DOMINATE THEM AND THE WORLD
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="LaxusDreyar" date="2018-03-05 20:43:22" ] @AbyssSlayer please listen to all of the songs I gave you They will change your life My Story: I used to hate BTS I was a BTS anti I judged them on the outside (I hate myself) until I watched them on New year and dang they were amazing Now I'm like totally obsessed with them and quick note, the fans of BTS are called ARMY because in korean, BTS stands for bangtan sonyeondan (prob spelled that wrong) and in english, it means Bulletproof Boyscouts and inside of them, they have an ARMY which is us, the fans Three types of fans: 1. "Oh. Your bias is Jungkook. Thats my bias too! cool" 2. "oh. your bias is Jungkook. Stay way. He is mine. Find a new bias 3. "OPPA. BE MINE. YOU BELONG TO ME. WHERES THE HOLY WATER!!!!" just saying, a girl that I know loves kpop She liked BTS longer than me and so when I told her that my bias is jungkook, she was like " Mines is Jungkook to! GET A NEW BIAS. JUNGKOOK OPPA IS MINE" and I was like heck naw. If anyone does that to you, turn them down and boom. DOMINATE THEM AND THE WORLD [/quote] LOL I've been aware of the fandom because I spend most of my time on the Internet, so it was bound to happen. I saw the Olympics closing ceremony and just YTed the only Kpop group I heard of (BTS, LOL) and yeah XD Just kinda got sucked in, and now I'm here \o/ Before that, though, I just thought it wasn't really my thing, but then I gave it a try, and yeah, the rest is history lul Ooh so [i]that's[/i] what BTS stands for; was curious, just never got around to getting an answer XD
LaxusDreyar wrote on 2018-03-05 20:43:22:
@AbyssSlayer

My Story:
I used to hate BTS
I was a BTS anti
they were amazing

Three types of fans:

LOL I've been aware of the fandom because I spend most of my time on the Internet, so it was bound to happen. I saw the Olympics closing ceremony and just YTed the only Kpop group I heard of (BTS, LOL) and yeah XD Just kinda got sucked in, and now I'm here \o/ Before that, though, I just thought it wasn't really my thing, but then I gave it a try, and yeah, the rest is history lul

Ooh so that's what BTS stands for; was curious, just never got around to getting an answer XD
DSccKrd.png
Hello update:

NCT are killing me

I say I'm a Winwin stan but Lucas and Doyoung are just *clenches fist*
Hello update:

NCT are killing me

I say I'm a Winwin stan but Lucas and Doyoung are just *clenches fist*
jt3PpxV.png
@AbyssSlayer

EXO were the group that performed for the olympics if you're curious! I think they performed Growl and Power? I recommend those two songs anyway they're great
@AbyssSlayer

EXO were the group that performed for the olympics if you're curious! I think they performed Growl and Power? I recommend those two songs anyway they're great
jt3PpxV.png
@AbyssSlayer

ahh
I'm such an idiot

I forgot, HOUSE OF CARDS
thats a really good song
@AbyssSlayer

ahh
I'm such an idiot

I forgot, HOUSE OF CARDS
thats a really good song
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="CalicoJimin" date="2018-03-05 20:48:51" ] @AbyssSlayer well i’m glad you asked. for this post, i’ll only do bts. for the next one, i’ll go into more groups but much less more in depth. here’s my “guide”, which is “neatly” organized. underline means it’s with all of the members of bts. other songs with mvs (these first): save me, run, dope, fire, not today, spring day, we are bulletproof pt. 2, just one day, war of hormone, danger, young forever b sides i personally like (looking for more music): ma city, tomorrow, house of cards, whalien 52, dimple, wings: outro, best of me, cypher pt. 1-4, rise of bangtan, converse high, rain, spinebreaker, satoori rap, i like it, 2nd grade, turn off your cellphone, move, go go stuff with one member (underlined has a music video): rm: awakening, do you, joke, change (with wale), reflection, what am i to you suga (agust d): give it to me, agust d, first love, the most beautiful moment in life (kind of?), nevermind j-hope: day dream, boy meets evil, 1verse, mama jungkook: begin, 8378292 covers jimin: lie, serendipity v: stigma jin: awake [/quote] @CalicoJimin LOL thanks, I'll add those to my rapidly expanding list XD
CalicoJimin wrote on 2018-03-05 20:48:51:
@AbyssSlayer

well i’m glad you asked.

for this post, i’ll only do bts. for the next one, i’ll go into more groups but much less more in depth. here’s my “guide”, which is “neatly” organized. underline means it’s with all of the members of bts.

other songs with mvs (these first):
save me, run, dope, fire, not today, spring day, we are bulletproof pt. 2, just one day, war of hormone, danger, young forever

b sides i personally like (looking for more music):
ma city, tomorrow, house of cards, whalien 52, dimple, wings: outro, best of me, cypher pt. 1-4, rise of bangtan, converse high, rain, spinebreaker, satoori rap, i like it, 2nd grade, turn off your cellphone, move, go go

stuff with one member (underlined has a music video):
rm: awakening, do you, joke, change (with wale), reflection, what am i to you
suga (agust d): give it to me, agust d, first love, the most beautiful moment in life (kind of?), nevermind
j-hope: day dream, boy meets evil, 1verse, mama
jungkook: begin, 8378292 covers
jimin: lie, serendipity
v: stigma
jin: awake

@CalicoJimin LOL thanks, I'll add those to my rapidly expanding list XD
DSccKrd.png
1 2 ... 390 391 392 393 394 ... 462 463