Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what color is your hair
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14

It's been green for about... dang about 7 months now O_O
Before that it was teal, before that it was firetruck red.

I've never been able to get my hair to go purple for some reason. It always turns blue.

Once my roots were about an inch and a half grown out I reverse balayage'd my hair and gradiented my natural into the green. Now it's growing out ombre and once a month I dye my tips again.
Annnnd! It only costs about 5$ a month for touchups. heck yes.

I also have Olive tone skin and green works amazingly because of it actually.

It's been green for about... dang about 7 months now O_O
Before that it was teal, before that it was firetruck red.

I've never been able to get my hair to go purple for some reason. It always turns blue.

Once my roots were about an inch and a half grown out I reverse balayage'd my hair and gradiented my natural into the green. Now it's growing out ombre and once a month I dye my tips again.
Annnnd! It only costs about 5$ a month for touchups. heck yes.

I also have Olive tone skin and green works amazingly because of it actually.

tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
leftwing.gifrainbow_icon_by_plasticumbrella-d39zguc.gifrightwing.gif
What if the temple was the Earth
If the teacher was life
If love was the center of our being.
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
I have black hair, now its dyed a dark brownish color which I like! But hopefully I get it dyed blue soon
I have black hair, now its dyed a dark brownish color which I like! But hopefully I get it dyed blue soon
output_fBG6Zd_zpsnra3wwrr.gif
Blue, but the dye is temporary dye since this was an experiment!! :PP
Blue, but the dye is temporary dye since this was an experiment!! :PP
ezgif-2995456383_zpsjkt64av5.gif They/Them/Their pronouns, please!! fox_smiley_9.gif
tumblr_inline_mk2zslBdqh1qz4rgp.png
I'm a natural redhead (Whoo Scotland and Ireland, my roots!<3) with a few blonde highlights. owo
I'm a natural redhead (Whoo Scotland and Ireland, my roots!<3) with a few blonde highlights. owo
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
mine's brown
mine's brown
view him.
IZ55cqW.gif
right now my hair's dark red with a blonde balayage but i really want to bleach it to a light blonde/white depending on how far i can take it without damaging my hair too much and do a pastel pink/purple (haven't quite decided) ombre instead. i really want a nice blue instead but i'm afraid of it turning green if my hair doesn't bleach light enough. :c
right now my hair's dark red with a blonde balayage but i really want to bleach it to a light blonde/white depending on how far i can take it without damaging my hair too much and do a pastel pink/purple (haven't quite decided) ombre instead. i really want a nice blue instead but i'm afraid of it turning green if my hair doesn't bleach light enough. :c
Brown and has grown past my booty. It's due to be cut at the end of the week (FINALLY UGH) and I want to ombre it like a caribbean or aqua color.
Brown and has grown past my booty. It's due to be cut at the end of the week (FINALLY UGH) and I want to ombre it like a caribbean or aqua color.
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
very, very dark brown
so dark
very, very dark brown
so dark
Was Brown, now it's a faded red. Dying it purple sometime in the next few days.
Was Brown, now it's a faded red. Dying it purple sometime in the next few days.
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
Purple~ {^.=.^}
Purple~ {^.=.^}
1563bkp.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14