Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what color is your hair
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Mine is dark brown with a tinge of red and is slightly golden at the ends.
Mine is dark brown with a tinge of red and is slightly golden at the ends.
who up rising they flight
I have a light brown hair color.
I have a light brown hair color.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

light brown. I've been thinking about bleaching it tho
light brown. I've been thinking about bleaching it tho
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
I'm a ginger! It used to be more auburn but now it's more of a dark orange that looks a little blonde in the sunlight.

I dyed it black once and...it was not good. I don't think I'll ever be dying it again because I'm pretty sure my natural color is the only one that I can actually pull off.
I'm a ginger! It used to be more auburn but now it's more of a dark orange that looks a little blonde in the sunlight.

I dyed it black once and...it was not good. I don't think I'll ever be dying it again because I'm pretty sure my natural color is the only one that I can actually pull off.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
tohead blonde, with a few strands of darkening hair and i have been that way since birth ^_^
tohead blonde, with a few strands of darkening hair and i have been that way since birth ^_^
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Right at the moment it's all black with a shaded red at the ends, but it's colored... My natural hair color is blonde with slightly red, golden and brownish nuances and almost black hair in my neck
Right at the moment it's all black with a shaded red at the ends, but it's colored... My natural hair color is blonde with slightly red, golden and brownish nuances and almost black hair in my neck
mwzj9u.png
My fluff is brown rn, but I want to dye it to a redhead-red.
My fluff is brown rn, but I want to dye it to a redhead-red.
5KT5SCp.png
CioCFC3.png

FR +9 | Always looking up | They/Them
My hair is blond/brown, but I'm getting red, orange, and yellow streaks in it.
My hair is blond/brown, but I'm getting red, orange, and yellow streaks in it.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
natural brown, I like it a lot actually- it's got blonde and reds in it so it's quite pretty in the sun
natural brown, I like it a lot actually- it's got blonde and reds in it so it's quite pretty in the sun
IMG_0247.jpg
Green.
Green.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14