Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I got my PUPPY!!
1 2
@Elonatien Thanks!
@Elonatien Thanks!
@HiddenByFaeries What a cutie! I don't have dogs myself but I've known some teacup chihuahuas and they're fun dogs :}. And boy can they zip around the yard!
@HiddenByFaeries What a cutie! I don't have dogs myself but I've known some teacup chihuahuas and they're fun dogs :}. And boy can they zip around the yard!
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
@HiddenByFaeries

If she really is a "teacup" chihuahua, I wish you the best for her health.

You may already know this, but "teacup" is a unofficial word to describe chihuahuas under 2lbs
@HiddenByFaeries

If she really is a "teacup" chihuahua, I wish you the best for her health.

You may already know this, but "teacup" is a unofficial word to describe chihuahuas under 2lbs
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.pngL4t11ki.gif
@Dinogrrl I've never had a puppy before, most of our old dogs came to us fully grown, so this is a first for me

@Racnarath Yes, I do know that about "teacup" puppies. Luckily, I'm very prepared and will be having her spayed at 6 months. But I'm gonna enjoy having her in my life, cause I've been wanting a puppy for years
@Dinogrrl I've never had a puppy before, most of our old dogs came to us fully grown, so this is a first for me

@Racnarath Yes, I do know that about "teacup" puppies. Luckily, I'm very prepared and will be having her spayed at 6 months. But I'm gonna enjoy having her in my life, cause I've been wanting a puppy for years
@HiddenByFaeries

I thought you might, since you got her from a shelter, but I thought I'd mention it anyway just to be sure.

She's adorable by the way. I'm reminded of an old chihuahua mix we used to have that was also named Kali. Though she was about 100lbs, so, uh, not quite the same.
@HiddenByFaeries

I thought you might, since you got her from a shelter, but I thought I'd mention it anyway just to be sure.

She's adorable by the way. I'm reminded of an old chihuahua mix we used to have that was also named Kali. Though she was about 100lbs, so, uh, not quite the same.
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.pngL4t11ki.gif
@Racnarath The rescue is very serious about making sure each pup or dog goes to their forever home.

Thanks! ^^
@Racnarath The rescue is very serious about making sure each pup or dog goes to their forever home.

Thanks! ^^
1 2