Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Horror movies! What should I watch?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I just watched The Babadook last night and I throughly enjoyed it. I heard it was getting mixed reviews but I think people were just taking things too literally and not looking into the meaning behind the movie. Plus it was beautifully shot, in my opinion.
Iunno. I just felt like it did a great job of keeping you uneasy and curious the whole movie...and they did not fall into the endless jump-scare trend that's plaguing most horror movies today.

Anyways! I want to watch more horror movies (I've always been a huge horror fan but haven't been sitting down and watching many as of late) and today is a nice rainy day so a perfect day to stay in and watch movies!
All I have access to is instant Netflix so any horror movies I should watch on there?
Or in general too?

Or just talk about your favorite horror movie! :D
I just watched The Babadook last night and I throughly enjoyed it. I heard it was getting mixed reviews but I think people were just taking things too literally and not looking into the meaning behind the movie. Plus it was beautifully shot, in my opinion.
Iunno. I just felt like it did a great job of keeping you uneasy and curious the whole movie...and they did not fall into the endless jump-scare trend that's plaguing most horror movies today.

Anyways! I want to watch more horror movies (I've always been a huge horror fan but haven't been sitting down and watching many as of late) and today is a nice rainy day so a perfect day to stay in and watch movies!
All I have access to is instant Netflix so any horror movies I should watch on there?
Or in general too?

Or just talk about your favorite horror movie! :D
tumblr_n79qifkfMk1royuq2o1_500.gif
Need an Arcane nest? PM me! I always have some open~
@OceanEyesofJune
Well, it ain't out yet, and although I don't like the game/series itself, I recommend the FNaF Movie that will be out soon! Warner Bros' is making the movie, so it might be good! Other then that, no other idea.

EDIT: FNaF Itself is a horror game series created by Scott.
@OceanEyesofJune
Well, it ain't out yet, and although I don't like the game/series itself, I recommend the FNaF Movie that will be out soon! Warner Bros' is making the movie, so it might be good! Other then that, no other idea.

EDIT: FNaF Itself is a horror game series created by Scott.
wispfire_fiendcat.png
@OceanEyesofJune
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Omen
Exorcist (1-3 and The Beginning)
Jaws (always manages to jump scare me xD)
Saw movies
Final Destination

I can't remember more.
@OceanEyesofJune
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Omen
Exorcist (1-3 and The Beginning)
Jaws (always manages to jump scare me xD)
Saw movies
Final Destination

I can't remember more.
He/Him
@OceanEyesofJune Thank you for creating this thread! I'm actually kinda interested in finding new good horror movies to watch so I like it a lot :)

Have you seen the Grudge? Or Sinister?
@OceanEyesofJune Thank you for creating this thread! I'm actually kinda interested in finding new good horror movies to watch so I like it a lot :)

Have you seen the Grudge? Or Sinister?
TiSXpPl.png
Hmm, maybe Attack The Block, or Ted and Dale vs Evil!
Hmm, maybe Attack The Block, or Ted and Dale vs Evil!
@Elininjakat oh yeah they are making a movie for that series! Totally forgot about that. Actually the newest game coming out/came out already (?) doesn't seem too bad! The first game was good and then they just milked the hell out of it lol
I'll keep my eyes open for the movie though, thanks :D

@Ellebax I've seen most of those but I did never venture into the Exorcist sequels! I should do that! Thank you :)
Jaws still terrifies me because I have a big fear of sharks *shudders*
@Elininjakat oh yeah they are making a movie for that series! Totally forgot about that. Actually the newest game coming out/came out already (?) doesn't seem too bad! The first game was good and then they just milked the hell out of it lol
I'll keep my eyes open for the movie though, thanks :D

@Ellebax I've seen most of those but I did never venture into the Exorcist sequels! I should do that! Thank you :)
Jaws still terrifies me because I have a big fear of sharks *shudders*
@Topaasi you're welcome :D I love talking about horror films!

I have seen Sinister and I know I need to see The Grudge but I really want to watch the original from Japan is it? So I've been holding out on watching that movie/series, definitely need to watch it soon!

Did you like Sinister...like enough to see the sequel that's coming out soon?

@Mememaedas Haven't heard of the first one! Thanks!

@Topaasi you're welcome :D I love talking about horror films!

I have seen Sinister and I know I need to see The Grudge but I really want to watch the original from Japan is it? So I've been holding out on watching that movie/series, definitely need to watch it soon!

Did you like Sinister...like enough to see the sequel that's coming out soon?

@Mememaedas Haven't heard of the first one! Thanks!

@OceanEyesofJune
Same xD I'm afraid of them but also intrigued by them though I wouldn't venture out too far into the ocean or at all. But where I live the sharks don't come close to the shore; they swim past sure but never to the beach or anything. I guess the water is just too cold for them. I'm in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Oh, have you seen Deep Blue Sea?
@OceanEyesofJune
Same xD I'm afraid of them but also intrigued by them though I wouldn't venture out too far into the ocean or at all. But where I live the sharks don't come close to the shore; they swim past sure but never to the beach or anything. I guess the water is just too cold for them. I'm in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Oh, have you seen Deep Blue Sea?
He/Him
@Ellebax They are intriguing and they get a bad rap because in reality we're more of a danger to them then they are too us but still.
They don't come to shore where I live too often either, but we have had a lot of recent attacks on the east coast lately and that terrifies me D; I usually don't walk more than knee high into the ocean anymore!

But yes! I used to love that movie when I was younger...like, the idea of the whole movie scared the crap out of me but I somehow really enjoyed it lol
@Ellebax They are intriguing and they get a bad rap because in reality we're more of a danger to them then they are too us but still.
They don't come to shore where I live too often either, but we have had a lot of recent attacks on the east coast lately and that terrifies me D; I usually don't walk more than knee high into the ocean anymore!

But yes! I used to love that movie when I was younger...like, the idea of the whole movie scared the crap out of me but I somehow really enjoyed it lol
Human Centipede

Watch it if you dare
Human Centipede

Watch it if you dare
tumblr_nv9ttq9owT1uxrs0vo3_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7