Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your childhood show/game?
1 2 3 4
Spyro the Dragon !!
Spyro the Dragon !!
kzRZtXP.gif
Childhood game was Spyro 1, 2 and 3.

Shows were Pokémon, Digimon, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Totally Spies.
Childhood game was Spyro 1, 2 and 3.

Shows were Pokémon, Digimon, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Totally Spies.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
go diego go! and webkinz
:')
ahhh the good old days
go diego go! and webkinz
:')
ahhh the good old days
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
There's a lot in my childhood that I couldn't fit in a single post...or remember haha! So here's the highlights of my childhood:

Games: Pokemon, Final Fantasy 9, and Mario games
Shows: Pokemon, Hey Arnold!, Spot the Dog, and just about anything in old Cartoon Network
There's a lot in my childhood that I couldn't fit in a single post...or remember haha! So here's the highlights of my childhood:

Games: Pokemon, Final Fantasy 9, and Mario games
Shows: Pokemon, Hey Arnold!, Spot the Dog, and just about anything in old Cartoon Network
hu72dVR.png
Ben Ten and Spyro a new begining
Ben Ten and Spyro a new begining
old webkinz. now it's ew

any old disney xd or cartoon network show! u w u
old webkinz. now it's ew

any old disney xd or cartoon network show! u w u
T3TuubO.png
spyrooooooooo the dragon

also catdog and digimon. and legend of mana
spyrooooooooo the dragon

also catdog and digimon. and legend of mana
[quote name="BMVagabond" date=2015-08-04 12:15:03] sobbing in distance [/quote] [s]spyro 1-3[/s] same same [s]it still kills me[/s] also threads of fate and legend of dragoon. sonic 1&2 if you want to go back to EARLY childhood. batman for sega genesis :S shows were def zoids, sailormoon, dirty pair/flash (when parents werent home) inuyasha when that started airing. yeesh
BMVagabond wrote on 2015-08-04:
sobbing in distance

spyro 1-3 same same it still kills me

also threads of fate and legend of dragoon.

sonic 1&2 if you want to go back to EARLY childhood. batman for sega genesis :S

shows were def zoids, sailormoon, dirty pair/flash (when parents werent home) inuyasha when that started airing. yeesh
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
I had lots of games growing up so I'll just pick some PC games. I had some kiddie games like Putt Putt and Freddie Fish, as well as a few Jumpstart games, but I also had some arcade style games that I used to play all the time.

Booym. It was on the Galaxy of Games Gold Edition for Windows. The music was pretty great and I loved the water ripple effect that the ball had when it moved.

Galactic Exterminator is pretty fun, especially the space stages.

Edit: childhood show was any old nickelodeon/cartoon network show, mostly Powerpuff Girls. :)
I had lots of games growing up so I'll just pick some PC games. I had some kiddie games like Putt Putt and Freddie Fish, as well as a few Jumpstart games, but I also had some arcade style games that I used to play all the time.

Booym. It was on the Galaxy of Games Gold Edition for Windows. The music was pretty great and I loved the water ripple effect that the ball had when it moved.

Galactic Exterminator is pretty fun, especially the space stages.

Edit: childhood show was any old nickelodeon/cartoon network show, mostly Powerpuff Girls. :)
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Teen Titans and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. As well as Animal Crossing Wild World
Teen Titans and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. As well as Animal Crossing Wild World
Cricket | they/them
1 2 3 4