Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Walking Dead
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I don't know if there is a thread about this yet. But I just started watching The Walking Dead like a few days ago and I just wanna freak out about it. I'm currently on season 3, I just started it.
And omg the second season finale was like so epic.
And the lady with the katana is like so cool, she cuts everything off so smoothly.

Anyone's welcome to post, I just wanna talk about this with someone. Just no spoilers please. And I'm sorry if i spoil anything for any of you ... o-o I hope not haha..
I don't know if there is a thread about this yet. But I just started watching The Walking Dead like a few days ago and I just wanna freak out about it. I'm currently on season 3, I just started it.
And omg the second season finale was like so epic.
And the lady with the katana is like so cool, she cuts everything off so smoothly.

Anyone's welcome to post, I just wanna talk about this with someone. Just no spoilers please. And I'm sorry if i spoil anything for any of you ... o-o I hope not haha..
Rainbow_clou.png
You will have a heart attack when you get to Season 5.
It's the best so far.
You will have a heart attack when you get to Season 5.
It's the best so far.
giphy.gif
@KawaiiKuriboh
I feel like I could just watch this forever, it's like so intense in a way that's just so interesting. I just got to the part where they had to amputate Hershel's leg because he was bit. I dunno if he's gonna make it but shh dun tell me.
And I just wonder how they do everything in long pants/jeans. I mean once you sweat and all that, won't it get sticky and stuff. It's a wonder how they fight in them. But then it could also like somehow protect them a bit though..
AKSjdlka I'm so excited hehehheh
@KawaiiKuriboh
I feel like I could just watch this forever, it's like so intense in a way that's just so interesting. I just got to the part where they had to amputate Hershel's leg because he was bit. I dunno if he's gonna make it but shh dun tell me.
And I just wonder how they do everything in long pants/jeans. I mean once you sweat and all that, won't it get sticky and stuff. It's a wonder how they fight in them. But then it could also like somehow protect them a bit though..
AKSjdlka I'm so excited hehehheh
Rainbow_clou.png
Ah yes,Don't worry I won't say a word C:
Haha,I guess its just what they can find to wear.I don't think they really care what they wear at the moment,But If I was in their shoe's,I would really care either.
Ah yes,Don't worry I won't say a word C:
Haha,I guess its just what they can find to wear.I don't think they really care what they wear at the moment,But If I was in their shoe's,I would really care either.
giphy.gif
I loved TWD a few years back, but I doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I'm a huge fan og the game by TellTale through. I find it much more interesting than the TV show
I loved TWD a few years back, but I doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I'm a huge fan og the game by TellTale through. I find it much more interesting than the TV show
@KawaiiKuriboh
Hehe oki, and yea i guess haha.

@Annekin
Oh, what game?
Also, we're from the same registration window. :D
@KawaiiKuriboh
Hehe oki, and yea i guess haha.

@Annekin
Oh, what game?
Also, we're from the same registration window. :D
Rainbow_clou.png
@Adalyn It's simply called "The Walking Dead" and is a strategy game where the story plays out after the decisions you choose. It's super good!
I believe you can get the demo for free on iPad/and or iPhone, otherwise you can get it to PS4. You should try it. :D

And cool! We have both been here for a month now, heh! Not all' newbies anymore, hehe
@Adalyn It's simply called "The Walking Dead" and is a strategy game where the story plays out after the decisions you choose. It's super good!
I believe you can get the demo for free on iPad/and or iPhone, otherwise you can get it to PS4. You should try it. :D

And cool! We have both been here for a month now, heh! Not all' newbies anymore, hehe
@Annekin
Oh cool! Maybe I'll try it sometime. So it's like they give you a set of decisions and then you choose 'em right? So you don't really go shoot the zombies or like poke a rod through them.

Yeaa~ Not newbies anymore haha. But you only got laik six dergs :O How can you resist the urge to buy the pretty dragons
@Annekin
Oh cool! Maybe I'll try it sometime. So it's like they give you a set of decisions and then you choose 'em right? So you don't really go shoot the zombies or like poke a rod through them.

Yeaa~ Not newbies anymore haha. But you only got laik six dergs :O How can you resist the urge to buy the pretty dragons
Rainbow_clou.png
@Adalyn Oh, you do get to smash zombie heads and shoot them! And throw bricks at them. As I remember, you'll need to kill on with a screwdriver? But what really is the star of the game is the story and the way a lot of people bond to the characters so they can break your heart later on. Sounds familiar?

Oh! Soo many pretty dergs yess ;u; But I'm so bad at using my money because I'm all like "when I get a dragon I needa take care of it and give it clothes on" and I can't afford shaite for them buu
@Adalyn Oh, you do get to smash zombie heads and shoot them! And throw bricks at them. As I remember, you'll need to kill on with a screwdriver? But what really is the star of the game is the story and the way a lot of people bond to the characters so they can break your heart later on. Sounds familiar?

Oh! Soo many pretty dergs yess ;u; But I'm so bad at using my money because I'm all like "when I get a dragon I needa take care of it and give it clothes on" and I can't afford shaite for them buu
@Annekin
Omg. I totally hate it they get so close and there's the bond and everything and then suddenly they just die omg. I hate it when that happens ;_;. But sometimes there are these characters that are like so UGHH you know? like seriously UGHHHH I totally hated Shane so much and I was so happy that he died in the finale.

Haha, I rmb when I first started, I used to go to fairgrounds all the time just cuz I needed more money. Now I'm starting to save up though, I don't know for what but ehh, saving up is always good. hahha
@Annekin
Omg. I totally hate it they get so close and there's the bond and everything and then suddenly they just die omg. I hate it when that happens ;_;. But sometimes there are these characters that are like so UGHH you know? like seriously UGHHHH I totally hated Shane so much and I was so happy that he died in the finale.

Haha, I rmb when I first started, I used to go to fairgrounds all the time just cuz I needed more money. Now I'm starting to save up though, I don't know for what but ehh, saving up is always good. hahha
Rainbow_clou.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7