Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Walking Dead
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Dyancicle - From what I understand, FtWD is going to be more closer to the comic? Cuz TWD seems like its it's own entity, even though characters from it do appear in the comic.

I love horror and gore and wish I could collect the comics. ; w;

The Telltale games are definitely on my to buy list. Want those beauties apart of my collection. Including The Wolf Among Us.

I love the split personality of sorts Carol has going on. She's so sweet yet so cynical. o uo;
@Dyancicle - From what I understand, FtWD is going to be more closer to the comic? Cuz TWD seems like its it's own entity, even though characters from it do appear in the comic.

I love horror and gore and wish I could collect the comics. ; w;

The Telltale games are definitely on my to buy list. Want those beauties apart of my collection. Including The Wolf Among Us.

I love the split personality of sorts Carol has going on. She's so sweet yet so cynical. o uo;
5e8g9l.jpgnq5vtl.jpgw2es2e.jpg2mxu38.jpg4vg3zs.jpg642lw7.jpg
@Adalyn
Yah, it's really good, my favorite character is Tallahassee
@Adalyn
Yah, it's really good, my favorite character is Tallahassee
Ohh I absolutely love TWD. Michonne and Carol are my favorites, they're both such awesome ladies. I always watch the series with my bestie during sleepovers, and we have way too many inside jokes, especially about Shane. His nose is just too big y'know.
Ohh I absolutely love TWD. Michonne and Carol are my favorites, they're both such awesome ladies. I always watch the series with my bestie during sleepovers, and we have way too many inside jokes, especially about Shane. His nose is just too big y'know.
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
@iRaynebowz

Wot? o3o #stillconfused
Lol.
The comics seem to be pretty similar to the current TWD show! Same characters, pretty similar situations (woodbury, prison, terminus, etc.). Of course, there are admittedly plenty of differences in each universe, for example Lori's death (this is where I left off in the comics, omg).
But from what I understand, Fear the Walking Dead is something else entirely, set in LA with a completely new set of characters we've never met before. Same universe, but different story from the comics, like TWDgame.

WHOA Telltale is coming out with this new thing called "Minecraft: Story Mode" and I need it immediately. ALSO yeah, I'd love to get The Wolf Among Us, I've heard great things about it! ;o;

So sweet, yet so life-threatening, more like. xD Carol's awesome.
@iRaynebowz

Wot? o3o #stillconfused
Lol.
The comics seem to be pretty similar to the current TWD show! Same characters, pretty similar situations (woodbury, prison, terminus, etc.). Of course, there are admittedly plenty of differences in each universe, for example Lori's death (this is where I left off in the comics, omg).
But from what I understand, Fear the Walking Dead is something else entirely, set in LA with a completely new set of characters we've never met before. Same universe, but different story from the comics, like TWDgame.

WHOA Telltale is coming out with this new thing called "Minecraft: Story Mode" and I need it immediately. ALSO yeah, I'd love to get The Wolf Among Us, I've heard great things about it! ;o;

So sweet, yet so life-threatening, more like. xD Carol's awesome.
@Dyancicle - Huh, then I must have had my wires crossed the whole time. I was under the assumption that the Telltale games were after the comic and TWD was it's own entity.

But that's completely awesome that FtWD is something completely new!!~

Meh, I'm not a fan of Minecraft so I won't be looking into that. > _>;
@Dyancicle - Huh, then I must have had my wires crossed the whole time. I was under the assumption that the Telltale games were after the comic and TWD was it's own entity.

But that's completely awesome that FtWD is something completely new!!~

Meh, I'm not a fan of Minecraft so I won't be looking into that. > _>;
5e8g9l.jpgnq5vtl.jpgw2es2e.jpg2mxu38.jpg4vg3zs.jpg642lw7.jpg
@Dynacicle
Omg, it took me quite a while to get into as well. I kinda stopped watching after I got into Season 2 and watched other series because I just hated HATED HATEDDDDD Shane. But then I decided to continue and then bam! BAM!! BAM!!!! uwahhh It's so good XD

Season 1 was pretty good yea, but I don't get how he lived doe. After being in a coma for so long (he was in a coma right? o-o) he just came back?

No, I've never heard of Fear the Walking Dead o-o is it like a completely new series? Or like similar with some of the same people?

HAHAHA "okay with getting punched in the heart" XD I'll check it out sometime.
I'm kinda happy I started TWD late cuz then I don't needa wait for the episodes to come out.
@Dynacicle
Omg, it took me quite a while to get into as well. I kinda stopped watching after I got into Season 2 and watched other series because I just hated HATED HATEDDDDD Shane. But then I decided to continue and then bam! BAM!! BAM!!!! uwahhh It's so good XD

Season 1 was pretty good yea, but I don't get how he lived doe. After being in a coma for so long (he was in a coma right? o-o) he just came back?

No, I've never heard of Fear the Walking Dead o-o is it like a completely new series? Or like similar with some of the same people?

HAHAHA "okay with getting punched in the heart" XD I'll check it out sometime.
I'm kinda happy I started TWD late cuz then I don't needa wait for the episodes to come out.
Rainbow_clou.png
@Annekin
Omg, I was so worried for Andrea, I felt bad that everyone left her and drove off but then a hooded person just appeared I was like GAAAa. I know I've said this a lot of times already, But i just love Michonne's katana. It's so cool!!!

Yea, but nice apparels are so expensive T_T
ehhehehhe
@Annekin
Omg, I was so worried for Andrea, I felt bad that everyone left her and drove off but then a hooded person just appeared I was like GAAAa. I know I've said this a lot of times already, But i just love Michonne's katana. It's so cool!!!

Yea, but nice apparels are so expensive T_T
ehhehehhe
Rainbow_clou.png
@Corra
I've just started season 3 like a few episodes into it. They've found the prison place and met the governor and then a stupid prison idiot just destroys the lock and LORI DIES T_T.
Hehhe, nice to meet you too and welcome to FR.
If you ever need any more dragons, just click on the cloud. xP
@Corra
I've just started season 3 like a few episodes into it. They've found the prison place and met the governor and then a stupid prison idiot just destroys the lock and LORI DIES T_T.
Hehhe, nice to meet you too and welcome to FR.
If you ever need any more dragons, just click on the cloud. xP
Rainbow_clou.png
@iRaynebowz
WHAT? O_O CAROL HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY? woah woah woah I've always thought she was pretty weak and stuff and poor her, Sophie died T_T.
Also, sometimes I feel like there's something between Daryl and her? Ya know? XD
@iRaynebowz
WHAT? O_O CAROL HAS A SPLIT PERSONALITY? woah woah woah I've always thought she was pretty weak and stuff and poor her, Sophie died T_T.
Also, sometimes I feel like there's something between Daryl and her? Ya know? XD
Rainbow_clou.png
@Volatus
Yas I know. I just dun really like his face. I'm so happy that he's gone. And he doesn't look nice with a shaved head...
@Volatus
Yas I know. I just dun really like his face. I'm so happy that he's gone. And he doesn't look nice with a shaved head...
Rainbow_clou.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7