Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your desktop/phone wallpaper?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26
I have 2 computer screens so my left is a pic of my main character from FFXIV with his husband and half-brother doing a cool pose, my right is a pic of my alt with the leader of the botanists guild coz they're in love.

My phone lock screen is my aforementioned main FFXIV boi in front of the Free Company house with his half brother and bestie and my background is some pretty fanart of Aymeric because I love him v much XD
I have 2 computer screens so my left is a pic of my main character from FFXIV with his husband and half-brother doing a cool pose, my right is a pic of my alt with the leader of the botanists guild coz they're in love.

My phone lock screen is my aforementioned main FFXIV boi in front of the Free Company house with his half brother and bestie and my background is some pretty fanart of Aymeric because I love him v much XD
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
i have not changed my computer wallpaper since i got it (over a year). its just a cool picture of till lindemann

phone lockscreen hasnt been changed since i went to see them live, but its a picture of my favorite band pointing and laughing at me. thought it was funny lol. the wallpaper is just some official splatoon wallpaper since it was peak splatoon 3 hype
i have not changed my computer wallpaper since i got it (over a year). its just a cool picture of till lindemann

phone lockscreen hasnt been changed since i went to see them live, but its a picture of my favorite band pointing and laughing at me. thought it was funny lol. the wallpaper is just some official splatoon wallpaper since it was peak splatoon 3 hype
GPS7GAw.gif
I7a1ndF.png
i have 2 monitors and a tv connected
on the tv is a retrowave wallpaper
on the monitor i mainly use for music is the 'have a garbage day' screen from donut county
on my main monitor is a kirby screen edited to be, ah, rude. i'd show it but, uh, bad word in it. i change it to whatever silly thing i'm in the mood for at the moment

as for my phone, i actually use a thing called klwp to make it look and function kinda like a ds homescreen, it's pretty neat
i have 2 monitors and a tv connected
on the tv is a retrowave wallpaper
on the monitor i mainly use for music is the 'have a garbage day' screen from donut county
on my main monitor is a kirby screen edited to be, ah, rude. i'd show it but, uh, bad word in it. i change it to whatever silly thing i'm in the mood for at the moment

as for my phone, i actually use a thing called klwp to make it look and function kinda like a ds homescreen, it's pretty neat
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I made my own desktop wallpaper with Canva the summer before starting university. It's a collage of red and blue images that took embarrassingly long to finish. Nearing the end of college now and I still use it despite my tastes changing.
I made my own desktop wallpaper with Canva the summer before starting university. It's a collage of red and blue images that took embarrassingly long to finish. Nearing the end of college now and I still use it despite my tastes changing.
PMkIcSP.png
My desktop is pretty boring its the default, but my opera background is something i collaged together in an afternoon (Yasuho from jjba + that really famous japanese tide painting)
thinking about changing since it's been a while since my editing skills have changed and it slightly bothers me sometimes because admittedly it's pretty sloppy.
My desktop is pretty boring its the default, but my opera background is something i collaged together in an afternoon (Yasuho from jjba + that really famous japanese tide painting)
thinking about changing since it's been a while since my editing skills have changed and it slightly bothers me sometimes because admittedly it's pretty sloppy.
My pc has Ghost from Hollow Knight!
My pc has Ghost from Hollow Knight!
Untitled_Artwork.png
This artwork by Godbird. One of my fav artists of all time
This artwork by Godbird. One of my fav artists of all time
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
my phones lockscreen wallpaper is some art that someone drew of my oc unprompted!! was a very cool moment and their art is really pretty!
my phones lockscreen wallpaper is some art that someone drew of my oc unprompted!! was a very cool moment and their art is really pretty!
Tl1dGxE.png
TplBH9F.png
DXdxEAP.png
auS5qBH.png
. . NAOMI DESCENDANTS FOR SALE HERE . . .
kitty.png
My Lock Screen is Uta from One Piece, and my Home Screen is a picture of my dog <3
My Lock Screen is Uta from One Piece, and my Home Screen is a picture of my dog <3
My Lock Screen is a picture of my (now deceased) cat, and my Home Screen is a picture of my BF. :)
My Lock Screen is a picture of my (now deceased) cat, and my Home Screen is a picture of my BF. :)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26