Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you craving at the moment? Hmm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ice cream
it's so hot here ;A;
ice cream
it's so hot here ;A;
@rainbowray

What a dilemma. Either stick to your guns and only eat "regular chicken" or sercome to your craving and eat the processed, addicting meat. I SWEAR McD's PUTS OPIUM IN THEIRS!
@rainbowray

What a dilemma. Either stick to your guns and only eat "regular chicken" or sercome to your craving and eat the processed, addicting meat. I SWEAR McD's PUTS OPIUM IN THEIRS!
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
Cookies. Or chicken. Or sushi. Booze either way. But what I really need is coffee, trying to think of the best kind that isn't QT's sht quality brand.
Cookies. Or chicken. Or sushi. Booze either way. But what I really need is coffee, trying to think of the best kind that isn't QT's sht quality brand.
Pringles. I have an unopened tub sitting right next to me but I just got braces so I can't eat anything
Pringles. I have an unopened tub sitting right next to me but I just got braces so I can't eat anything
vbbxBX.pngvbbEIJ.png by #341153
@ashotinthedark @NerdyDragon

Due to the wanting fish on here, it made me crave it so I had to stop off after work and pick up a bagel and lox from the deli, no regrets! It was delicious!
@ashotinthedark @NerdyDragon

Due to the wanting fish on here, it made me crave it so I had to stop off after work and pick up a bagel and lox from the deli, no regrets! It was delicious!
soda.
soda.
Could go for a burger right now.
Could go for a burger right now.
omg sushi yes. Our local hibachi just had half off sushi the other night and we didn't get to go and I can't stop thinking about it :c
omg sushi yes. Our local hibachi just had half off sushi the other night and we didn't get to go and I can't stop thinking about it :c
@NerdyDragon

I WANT BURGER KING SO BAD

last night I was like watching a show and the guy ate a cheeseburger and then I was like "I want a burger ;^; " I was joking but then my brother started asking if I wanted to go to Burger King....now I do ^3^

this was at like 11:30 which is a strange time to want a burger. I'm not even on my period and I want random things at random hours XD
@NerdyDragon

I WANT BURGER KING SO BAD

last night I was like watching a show and the guy ate a cheeseburger and then I was like "I want a burger ;^; " I was joking but then my brother started asking if I wanted to go to Burger King....now I do ^3^

this was at like 11:30 which is a strange time to want a burger. I'm not even on my period and I want random things at random hours XD
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
LOBSTER................................. With a simple bowl of melted butter I can dip it in.
LOBSTER................................. With a simple bowl of melted butter I can dip it in.
tumblr_nrdrxoOZMw1uaztkao2_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7