Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
omg ive been gone for like four pages //end me.

@LoreFinder lol playing as a jerk is 10/10 Cassandra hates me in inquisition its a lot of fun because you dont care what anyone thinks,, iron bull always approves of my sass. I got into a huge fight with dorian and had negative approval for a while tho and i just,, </3 babby, my heart.

@Spoopty my friend liam says he'll meet you in the pit,, lmao i personally love solas that dumb nerd egg

@garetthhawke @Dovalore //SMASHES through wall DID SOMEONE SAY WICKED GRACE??

@PunchingSolas omg those olympics i WOULD DIE NO,, omg i hate that river rift so much like WHY IS IT THERE??

@JuniperPuffBerry OMG R.I.P i want the pc version so bad so i can download some of the amazing armor and hair mods,,,,,!!!

@Satan IM SO EXCITED but if you have an older console it WONT SUPPORT ANYMORE DLC IM SO UPSET LIKE WHY IS THAT A GOOD IDEA??? WHY,, thankfully i have an xbox one ig???
omg ive been gone for like four pages //end me.

@LoreFinder lol playing as a jerk is 10/10 Cassandra hates me in inquisition its a lot of fun because you dont care what anyone thinks,, iron bull always approves of my sass. I got into a huge fight with dorian and had negative approval for a while tho and i just,, </3 babby, my heart.

@Spoopty my friend liam says he'll meet you in the pit,, lmao i personally love solas that dumb nerd egg

@garetthhawke @Dovalore //SMASHES through wall DID SOMEONE SAY WICKED GRACE??

@PunchingSolas omg those olympics i WOULD DIE NO,, omg i hate that river rift so much like WHY IS IT THERE??

@JuniperPuffBerry OMG R.I.P i want the pc version so bad so i can download some of the amazing armor and hair mods,,,,,!!!

@Satan IM SO EXCITED but if you have an older console it WONT SUPPORT ANYMORE DLC IM SO UPSET LIKE WHY IS THAT A GOOD IDEA??? WHY,, thankfully i have an xbox one ig???
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@jennycatmystique
..... Oh my goodness, I didn't even think about the mods. I'M SUCH A FOOL. /cries ; A ;
@jennycatmystique
..... Oh my goodness, I didn't even think about the mods. I'M SUCH A FOOL. /cries ; A ;
EeSBIKd.png
Ok but. Sera romance.
Ok but. Sera romance.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
@JuniperPuffBerry omG its so painful seeing them on tumblr and just ,,,, my heart. //viva la vida plays in the background

@Mageoftime I love sera so much, but i havent actually romanced her myself yet :o i have a playthrough ready and waiting, a mage human lol. Her romance is so dorky tho i swear.
@JuniperPuffBerry omG its so painful seeing them on tumblr and just ,,,, my heart. //viva la vida plays in the background

@Mageoftime I love sera so much, but i havent actually romanced her myself yet :o i have a playthrough ready and waiting, a mage human lol. Her romance is so dorky tho i swear.
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
@jennycatmystique
I should actually play through the whole thing(does anyone know how the feck to avoid the, erm, nsfw part?) But yes, I can confirm it is DORKLAND.
@jennycatmystique
I should actually play through the whole thing(does anyone know how the feck to avoid the, erm, nsfw part?) But yes, I can confirm it is DORKLAND.
@mageoftime uuuhmm,, i think you can like skip through the cut scenes, but idk? I always play by myself or with another dragon age fan so its never been an issue, aha

@PunchingSolas I wanted to mention that my favorite thing to do is mention this thread to my dragon age fan-friends, and I love their expressions when I tell them your username, ehe
@mageoftime uuuhmm,, i think you can like skip through the cut scenes, but idk? I always play by myself or with another dragon age fan so its never been an issue, aha

@PunchingSolas I wanted to mention that my favorite thing to do is mention this thread to my dragon age fan-friends, and I love their expressions when I tell them your username, ehe
@jennycatmystique
I know you can skip dialogue but I game in a room that has a literal 12 year old (my lil bro) and he does not need to see the elf tiddy.
@jennycatmystique
I know you can skip dialogue but I game in a room that has a literal 12 year old (my lil bro) and he does not need to see the elf tiddy.
@mageoftime OOOOOOH maker yah thats not very good,,, ahee, im not sure OAO definitely not one of those "try it and find out" things,,,
@mageoftime OOOOOOH maker yah thats not very good,,, ahee, im not sure OAO definitely not one of those "try it and find out" things,,,
i THINK you can skip through romance scenes but that doesnt guarantee it will skip the tiddy completely
i THINK you can skip through romance scenes but that doesnt guarantee it will skip the tiddy completely
@jennycatmystique
Solution: Inquisitor is now aro/ace. Exactly 0 tiddy is nearby (except for the ones she has probably)
@jennycatmystique
Solution: Inquisitor is now aro/ace. Exactly 0 tiddy is nearby (except for the ones she has probably)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27