Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | DW fans
1 2
Are there any more doctor who fans on FR if you are a fan then tell me.. Your fav companion and your fav gen of the doctor.
Are there any more doctor who fans on FR if you are a fan then tell me.. Your fav companion and your fav gen of the doctor.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
I love Doctor Who, both the revived series and the original series! My favorite Doctor is Jon Pertwee (3rd) and my favorite companion is Clara.
I love Doctor Who, both the revived series and the original series! My favorite Doctor is Jon Pertwee (3rd) and my favorite companion is Clara.
@TheDonutQueen
My favorite Doctor would have to be either eleven or four. :I Can't seem to decide between them. And can't decide on my favorite companion.
@TheDonutQueen
My favorite Doctor would have to be either eleven or four. :I Can't seem to decide between them. And can't decide on my favorite companion.
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
I like the classic Dr. Who series, and the revival. Faves would be 8,9, or 10. Fave companion is easy. Donna!
Don't like it so much now Moffat has control, because his idea of a decent female character is vastly different to mine and he can't hold a plot arc together that doesn't involve said female character being a "puzzle" for the male to figure out.
That being said, I think Capaldi's doing a great job. :)
I like the classic Dr. Who series, and the revival. Faves would be 8,9, or 10. Fave companion is easy. Donna!
Don't like it so much now Moffat has control, because his idea of a decent female character is vastly different to mine and he can't hold a plot arc together that doesn't involve said female character being a "puzzle" for the male to figure out.
That being said, I think Capaldi's doing a great job. :)
I think my name gives away my fandom status ^_^ I love (almost) all Doctor Who. Favorite Doctor ends up being a toss up, based on what/whom I've watched recently, but "my" Doctor is Seven, forever and always. Though I am adoring Capaldi's Twelfth and his character arc so far. Favorite companion is Sarah Jane, hands down, and then it's a big ball of Ace-Jamie-Donna-Barbara. And Sgt. Benton holds a very special place in my heart.

I think my name gives away my fandom status ^_^ I love (almost) all Doctor Who. Favorite Doctor ends up being a toss up, based on what/whom I've watched recently, but "my" Doctor is Seven, forever and always. Though I am adoring Capaldi's Twelfth and his character arc so far. Favorite companion is Sarah Jane, hands down, and then it's a big ball of Ace-Jamie-Donna-Barbara. And Sgt. Benton holds a very special place in my heart.

noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
I have not watched as much Classic Who as I have New Who, but my favorite episode ever is a classic Who episode.

My favorite Doctor is Nine. He was a very good balance of sass and seriousness and had a well-developed character arc. It was a shame Christopher Eccleston only did one season, but with creative differences I don't blame the guy.

Favorite companion? Probably Jamie McCrimmon. He and the Second Doctor had amazing chemistry together.

Wasn't really a fan of 12. I hoped he would be better after 11's final season began to go downhill, but for the first few episodes 12 was 11 as an old man and then he just got mean.
I have not watched as much Classic Who as I have New Who, but my favorite episode ever is a classic Who episode.

My favorite Doctor is Nine. He was a very good balance of sass and seriousness and had a well-developed character arc. It was a shame Christopher Eccleston only did one season, but with creative differences I don't blame the guy.

Favorite companion? Probably Jamie McCrimmon. He and the Second Doctor had amazing chemistry together.

Wasn't really a fan of 12. I hoped he would be better after 11's final season began to go downhill, but for the first few episodes 12 was 11 as an old man and then he just got mean.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
*Pokes in head* Did somebody say Doctor Who?

I would call myself quite a big fan of DW XD. My favorite Doctor would have to be 9, and for companion, im split between Jack and Donna and Rose :3

Also, can I just say that the Master has got to be my favorite character ever? Especially John Simm XD
*Pokes in head* Did somebody say Doctor Who?

I would call myself quite a big fan of DW XD. My favorite Doctor would have to be 9, and for companion, im split between Jack and Donna and Rose :3

Also, can I just say that the Master has got to be my favorite character ever? Especially John Simm XD
Ok, I absolutely love either the 3rd or the 10th Doctor, but 9 is so good too. My favorite companion is Rose.

I have only seen until Time Heist with 12, but I actually didn't mind him so far, and Listen was a cool episode, even if it created a paradox.
Ok, I absolutely love either the 3rd or the 10th Doctor, but 9 is so good too. My favorite companion is Rose.

I have only seen until Time Heist with 12, but I actually didn't mind him so far, and Listen was a cool episode, even if it created a paradox.
R2XLWjZ.png
Honestly? I've only watched like two episodes of Capaldi. Season 5 was alright but after that Moffat's writing started getting to me so I'm not keeping up. Might get caught up when Moff leaves.

That said, though I like all the Doctors, 10 is "mine".

I am a very big Torchwood fan, so my favorite companion is Jack. I have a running list of characters who remind me of myself-- Jack was #1 on it for a long time until I came across my dear Antivan assassin *points at username*

Not sure what that says about me. I don't kill people. I promise.

Much as I love Janto, Jacktor is OTP for life.
Honestly? I've only watched like two episodes of Capaldi. Season 5 was alright but after that Moffat's writing started getting to me so I'm not keeping up. Might get caught up when Moff leaves.

That said, though I like all the Doctors, 10 is "mine".

I am a very big Torchwood fan, so my favorite companion is Jack. I have a running list of characters who remind me of myself-- Jack was #1 on it for a long time until I came across my dear Antivan assassin *points at username*

Not sure what that says about me. I don't kill people. I promise.

Much as I love Janto, Jacktor is OTP for life.
Well, I've only watched New Who (and to be honest I'm not that interested in Classic Who) and even then I haven't watched Nine, but I've got to say I love the Twelfth Doctor. My first Doctor was Eleven, but I do love Twelfth better because sass. My favourite companion is either Amy, Martha, or Donna...I don't know, I love all three.

I don't think I'm going to watch S9 anyways. Clara kind of ruined it for me, to be honest.
Well, I've only watched New Who (and to be honest I'm not that interested in Classic Who) and even then I haven't watched Nine, but I've got to say I love the Twelfth Doctor. My first Doctor was Eleven, but I do love Twelfth better because sass. My favourite companion is either Amy, Martha, or Donna...I don't know, I love all three.

I don't think I'm going to watch S9 anyways. Clara kind of ruined it for me, to be honest.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
1 2