Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Opinions on Coleslaw?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Coleslaw is all right. Most of the time the taste is rather "meh" to me, and I could usually do without it. Then again, I guess the only coleslaw I really have had is either the kind that is served at restaurants or the kind that can be bought at a dollar store for cheap.
Coleslaw is all right. Most of the time the taste is rather "meh" to me, and I could usually do without it. Then again, I guess the only coleslaw I really have had is either the kind that is served at restaurants or the kind that can be bought at a dollar store for cheap.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
I love coleslaw! I like how it's different almost everywhere I go, since there's so many alternate recipes. Sometimes it's not so good, but mostly I like it. My family is from the deep South even though I've grown up in Texas myself, so it's practically a staple.
I love coleslaw! I like how it's different almost everywhere I go, since there's so many alternate recipes. Sometimes it's not so good, but mostly I like it. My family is from the deep South even though I've grown up in Texas myself, so it's practically a staple.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Generally speaking, we like coleslaw as long as it's more along the dry side. There definitely are good recipes and bad ones, and ways to do it wrong. But when it's done right? Yum yum.

- G.
Generally speaking, we like coleslaw as long as it's more along the dry side. There definitely are good recipes and bad ones, and ways to do it wrong. But when it's done right? Yum yum.

- G.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
I dislike coleslaw, but only cause the only thing I can eat mayonnaise with is tuna... and fish sticks.
I dislike coleslaw, but only cause the only thing I can eat mayonnaise with is tuna... and fish sticks.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
coleslaw is GREAT i hate when @ kfc they give me mashed potatoes and not the coleslaw that i KNOW they have.
coleslaw is GREAT i hate when @ kfc they give me mashed potatoes and not the coleslaw that i KNOW they have.
DISGUSTING, UNHOLY OFFSPRING OF COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF MAYO AND VEGGIES

nothing against either or those things. mayo in moderation. veggies-- depends.
just give me a side of potato wedges/french fries or a fruit salad plz thank
DISGUSTING, UNHOLY OFFSPRING OF COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF MAYO AND VEGGIES

nothing against either or those things. mayo in moderation. veggies-- depends.
just give me a side of potato wedges/french fries or a fruit salad plz thank
I06KedT.gif
Coleslaw is a sin against men and vegetables alike and must be destroyed
Coleslaw is a sin against men and vegetables alike and must be destroyed
aJyYWw6.png

Properly made coleslaw is actually not bad, though I wouldn't be upset if I never ate it again.

The coleslaw served in most restaurants is a capital offense against food.

Properly made coleslaw is actually not bad, though I wouldn't be upset if I never ate it again.

The coleslaw served in most restaurants is a capital offense against food.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
YES. COLESLAW IS HEAVEN'S GIFT TO MANKIND.
YES. COLESLAW IS HEAVEN'S GIFT TO MANKIND.
keyedit.png
Vyrus | PM's/Friend Requests open | Hatchery
0/10 once i accidentally ate some and it was so disgusting
0/10 once i accidentally ate some and it was so disgusting
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10