Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Complaining/Whining Zone
Here, everyone is free to complain, rant, whine, etc. about anything they want. Something you need to get off your chest? Go ahead, post it here. Have fun!

Here, everyone is free to complain, rant, whine, etc. about anything they want. Something you need to get off your chest? Go ahead, post it here. Have fun!

img.jpg
im tir,ed Nd i think about dumb things ive done and its not fun ??why cant i forget, why do other people care about things that dont affect them
im tir,ed Nd i think about dumb things ive done and its not fun ??why cant i forget, why do other people care about things that dont affect them
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
I hate applying for jobs.

It a ton of work with no payout until you actually get a job, which may not even be a good fit.
It's exhausting and frustrating. I'd feel so much better if they'd just call back and say 'no' than just shooting off paperwork into the dark. I feel like there's no reason why I need to give you my resume and then HAVE TO TYPE THE WHOLE GD THING AGAIN.

Or a job that's only posted for six days but requires two letters of recommendation that are written SPECIFICALLY for that job. Like, yo, guys, you do realize that's only four business days to get two letters?! >>!! My absolute worst are jobs that require you to sell your soul to them for peanuts. "Here, we'll employee you. But you'll be traveling up to 40+ miles with no refund and we need you to transport other stuff, so you've gotta be insured up to $10,000. Oh yeah, you need to have weekend/holidays available for the rest of your life. Payment? minimum wage with no benefits. kthx."
I hate applying for jobs.

It a ton of work with no payout until you actually get a job, which may not even be a good fit.
It's exhausting and frustrating. I'd feel so much better if they'd just call back and say 'no' than just shooting off paperwork into the dark. I feel like there's no reason why I need to give you my resume and then HAVE TO TYPE THE WHOLE GD THING AGAIN.

Or a job that's only posted for six days but requires two letters of recommendation that are written SPECIFICALLY for that job. Like, yo, guys, you do realize that's only four business days to get two letters?! >>!! My absolute worst are jobs that require you to sell your soul to them for peanuts. "Here, we'll employee you. But you'll be traveling up to 40+ miles with no refund and we need you to transport other stuff, so you've gotta be insured up to $10,000. Oh yeah, you need to have weekend/holidays available for the rest of your life. Payment? minimum wage with no benefits. kthx."
xWoPUjI.png