Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fave tv show at the moment
1 2 3 4
Gravity Falls and Steven Universe have pretty much hijacked my life. :) Steven Universe episodes are at least giving me something new to watch each week, while I suffer through the Gravity Falls hiatus.

@Maelstronomer Do you mean Over the Garden Wall? If so I highly recommend it. It's only 10 11-minute episodes so it's quick to watch from start to finish, but for it's short length it is a really great cartoon.
Gravity Falls and Steven Universe have pretty much hijacked my life. :) Steven Universe episodes are at least giving me something new to watch each week, while I suffer through the Gravity Falls hiatus.

@Maelstronomer Do you mean Over the Garden Wall? If so I highly recommend it. It's only 10 11-minute episodes so it's quick to watch from start to finish, but for it's short length it is a really great cartoon.
we only just got foxtel like 1-2 years ago *mainly because of the internet* i turned the tv on while trying to make foxtel work, i ended up watching CN and saw both steven universe and the amazing world of gumball.. mostly gumball because they dont show steven as much as they do with gumball.

and non foxtel - freefonix - think it was aired on norm tv in 2007 or 2009. they didnt make much episodes because they used the real music stars like justin hawkings n such, payed them more then they did with the show and went broke fast. it was still an awesome show..

we only just got foxtel like 1-2 years ago *mainly because of the internet* i turned the tv on while trying to make foxtel work, i ended up watching CN and saw both steven universe and the amazing world of gumball.. mostly gumball because they dont show steven as much as they do with gumball.

and non foxtel - freefonix - think it was aired on norm tv in 2007 or 2009. they didnt make much episodes because they used the real music stars like justin hawkings n such, payed them more then they did with the show and went broke fast. it was still an awesome show..

6klg2iF.png
Superhero shows are taking over my life right now. Arrow, The Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, etc. The Blacklist is also fabulous though.
Superhero shows are taking over my life right now. Arrow, The Flash, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, etc. The Blacklist is also fabulous though.
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.pnggYW0j5f.png
mjtJ868.png
mlHpBMC.pngoP3x6hO.png
The 100
Definitely my favourite atm.
The 100
Definitely my favourite atm.
jfLmvwf.jpg
I'm soo in love with Steven Universe right now. I'm still obsessed with my usual faves, though, X-Files and Twin Peaks. <3
I'm soo in love with Steven Universe right now. I'm still obsessed with my usual faves, though, X-Files and Twin Peaks. <3
200_s.gif
Doctor Who!
Doctor Who!
nnlsc9F.png
Currently watching:

The Good Wife
Battle Creek
Nashville
Hawaii Five 0
The Returned
Star Trek: Next Generation
Person of Interest
Finding Carter
Currently watching:

The Good Wife
Battle Creek
Nashville
Hawaii Five 0
The Returned
Star Trek: Next Generation
Person of Interest
Finding Carter
I'm super into Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Rick and Morty, and Drunk History. All are great, funny shows. UKS is additionally awesome for its minority representation and its fearless use of trauma survivors as characters. Ballsy.
I'm super into Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Rick and Morty, and Drunk History. All are great, funny shows. UKS is additionally awesome for its minority representation and its fearless use of trauma survivors as characters. Ballsy.
Penny Dreadful! <3
Penny Dreadful! <3
ZPPY.png
Free Eternal Summer! [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/499f5e1c7fcf85e752a78b1c47c0f451/tumblr_n86ce1yuDx1rr21lbo2_250.gif[/img] [img]http://33.media.tumblr.com/ab626b22489a45e4c2e2d90c5d38d3be/tumblr_n86ce1yuDx1rr21lbo5_250.gif[/img]
Free Eternal Summer!

tumblr_n86ce1yuDx1rr21lbo2_250.gif

tumblr_n86ce1yuDx1rr21lbo5_250.gif
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
1 2 3 4