Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what are YOU procrastinating on????
writing fanfiction, an argumentative essay, and this post (ii've had the tab open for roughly a week oops)
writing fanfiction, an argumentative essay, and this post (ii've had the tab open for roughly a week oops)

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
I have to finish four animations until the end of April, and then write essays and learn for exams q_q" And I still have a few commissions left as well.
I have to finish four animations until the end of April, and then write essays and learn for exams q_q" And I still have a few commissions left as well.
@veggieburger [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/5c6bd9f51258f732873c06977f14534f/tumblr_nmlp2gPhcA1rw57pfo1_75sq.png[/img] fight me [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/5c6bd9f51258f732873c06977f14534f/tumblr_nmlp2gPhcA1rw57pfo1_75sq.png[/img] also, procrastinating on meteorology hw and hydrogeology paper
@veggieburger tumblr_nmlp2gPhcA1rw57pfo1_75sq.png fight me tumblr_nmlp2gPhcA1rw57pfo1_75sq.png

also, procrastinating on meteorology hw and hydrogeology paper
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
life I started a little writing project for myself to do during break, but I don't think I'll be getting back to it anytime soon.
life I started a little writing project for myself to do during break, but I don't think I'll be getting back to it anytime soon.
IRGHmwD.gif
Showering for work
eugh
might not happen today
I'm too sick and lazy lol
Showering for work
eugh
might not happen today
I'm too sick and lazy lol
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif 20kT Guardian and Tundra chibi!
@cheeseburger this burger is fully receptive to cheese
@cheeseburger this burger is fully receptive to cheese
105cg38.png105cg38.png105cg38.png
@veggieburger beefy cheesy burgers are where it's at brooooo
@veggieburger beefy cheesy burgers are where it's at brooooo
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
I've got drawings to finish..It's been several days since I started it but I've only done about half of the line work.

Pffftttt whatever happened to the time when I could crank out a fully coloured drawing in about 3 hours?
I've got drawings to finish..It's been several days since I started it but I've only done about half of the line work.

Pffftttt whatever happened to the time when I could crank out a fully coloured drawing in about 3 hours?
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@Skyhill That is some masterful procrastination. I tip my hat to you.
@Skyhill That is some masterful procrastination. I tip my hat to you.
Work

And also leveling exalt fodder. I've got some catching up to do. lol
Work

And also leveling exalt fodder. I've got some catching up to do. lol
Qjihi7I.png