Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music?
1 2 3 4 5
@trulyteru I've always enjoyed Kursh's voice. Blind Guardian's one of my fav Power Metal bands.

I found D&W while I was looking for Iced Earth stuff instead of BG. I read the description about it and thought I'd give it a whirl. Good stuff.
@trulyteru I've always enjoyed Kursh's voice. Blind Guardian's one of my fav Power Metal bands.

I found D&W while I was looking for Iced Earth stuff instead of BG. I read the description about it and thought I'd give it a whirl. Good stuff.
My writing project.
@Chronosplit
Blind Guardian is my favorite band ever. :> Like, hands down, if you look in my CD player right now, its probably Blind Guardian in there. XD

My brother actually introduced me to D&W. I was just like, "WAIT I KNOW THAT VOICE IS THAT HANSI THAT'S HANSI" and I was just ....yeah. Big fat fangirl moment.
@Chronosplit
Blind Guardian is my favorite band ever. :> Like, hands down, if you look in my CD player right now, its probably Blind Guardian in there. XD

My brother actually introduced me to D&W. I was just like, "WAIT I KNOW THAT VOICE IS THAT HANSI THAT'S HANSI" and I was just ....yeah. Big fat fangirl moment.
wpEE9mo.png
  • they/them/their
  • photographer
  • doll collector
  • orc
@miasuper2014

My music tastes are all over the place! Basically anything except Screamo, if you have a spotify account here's all the music I usually listen to: Click!
@miasuper2014

My music tastes are all over the place! Basically anything except Screamo, if you have a spotify account here's all the music I usually listen to: Click!
I listen to EDM, pop, country, rock, alternative, instrumental, and a little bit of a few other random genres.
I listen to EDM, pop, country, rock, alternative, instrumental, and a little bit of a few other random genres.
059Arcanineanimated2.gif
Pardon my pixel dust!
I'm stuck in my little Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/Grunge box. I refuse to expand my interests, because honestly everything else bores me. My favorite band is Metallica, but I also love:

Avenged Sevenfold (not their most recent album...it's not good, and they need to get rid of their little boy drummer and get someone with more experience so the drumming can actually sound decent)
Five Finger Death Punch
Butcher Babies
Ghost B.C.
Foo Fighters (I've been listening to them a lot lately)
Nirvana
Alice in Chains (loved them so much when I was 12 that I named my dog after them)
Pearl Jam

sometimes..../sometimes/ I will listen to Pink, because I think she has a nice voice and her songs are not about stupid things like a lot of female musicians.
I'm stuck in my little Heavy Metal/Hard Rock/Grunge box. I refuse to expand my interests, because honestly everything else bores me. My favorite band is Metallica, but I also love:

Avenged Sevenfold (not their most recent album...it's not good, and they need to get rid of their little boy drummer and get someone with more experience so the drumming can actually sound decent)
Five Finger Death Punch
Butcher Babies
Ghost B.C.
Foo Fighters (I've been listening to them a lot lately)
Nirvana
Alice in Chains (loved them so much when I was 12 that I named my dog after them)
Pearl Jam

sometimes..../sometimes/ I will listen to Pink, because I think she has a nice voice and her songs are not about stupid things like a lot of female musicians.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
@miasuper2014
ohhh radiohead is my absolute muse. i like a lot of alternative music with lots of variating styles (like radiohead) such as the strokes, alt-j, easy star all stars, and frank ocean. chopin's nocturnes are a good listen as well. very calming and suitable for writing. if you're into it, i'd give skrillex's new album a listen as well
@miasuper2014
ohhh radiohead is my absolute muse. i like a lot of alternative music with lots of variating styles (like radiohead) such as the strokes, alt-j, easy star all stars, and frank ocean. chopin's nocturnes are a good listen as well. very calming and suitable for writing. if you're into it, i'd give skrillex's new album a listen as well
Some of my favourite bands are Les Friction, Neosis, Green Day, and Papa Roach
Some of my favourite bands are Les Friction, Neosis, Green Day, and Papa Roach
nOKB0vW.png
I listen to everything from EDM to heavy metal, depending on my mood. Today, I've been playing a lot of Metallica and Nightwish.
I listen to everything from EDM to heavy metal, depending on my mood. Today, I've been playing a lot of Metallica and Nightwish.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
I'm the one person who prefers listening to video game music most-if not all-the time.Mostly Crush 40 and Megaman songs,but sometimes I listen to Who I Am from Magni-fi.
I'm the one person who prefers listening to video game music most-if not all-the time.Mostly Crush 40 and Megaman songs,but sometimes I listen to Who I Am from Magni-fi.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
People say my taste is.. pretty weird, haha. But here we go:

Nicki Minaj
Dolly Parton
Little Mix
Shakira
A Bit of Katy Perry (Prism and Teenage Dream)
Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj

Haha.
I don't know.. help meh.
People say my taste is.. pretty weird, haha. But here we go:

Nicki Minaj
Dolly Parton
Little Mix
Shakira
A Bit of Katy Perry (Prism and Teenage Dream)
Ariana Grande
Nicki Minaj

Haha.
I don't know.. help meh.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5